Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MotU Vol 2 #6 - Official Talk Back *Spoilers*

Lioncourt

MotU Vol 2 #6 - Official Talk Back *Major Spoilers*

MotU Vol. 2 #6 hits comic shops on Wednesday, August 27th.

Treachery from within! Can it be true? What has happened to turn a one time trusted ally of the Masters against them? Will this be a turning point in Skeletor's victory? Will Eternia and the Masters ever be the same? Find out as the Masters face what could be their final battle against the Forces of Evil!
    #6 (Vol. II):
    Emiliano Santalucia ($2.95)
    This thread will be open on the 27th.

stephayn

This is a spoiler thread huh...

This will rock......

Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing........

The Evil Horde.......

Now I wonder when we will see them again, after the rise of the snake men series or do you think two series at the same time???

Oh so geeked right now.........

Amazing!!!

Wow what a wonderful story as well as conclusion. I never expected the Horde, even though earlier on I did, but what a surprize to switch our thinking just to give us what we thought all along in the first place.

I love the action, great battles, The Soceress kicked her azz!
    I love her so much! The evil Man at Arms was serious, but Im so glad he is back in his own dimension... so happy to finally get our old Duncan back.

Skeletor has the ability to teleport now... that means no more griffans? LOL. I always looked the dimensional portals and doorways, that was always fun to see, I hope the Masters have the ability to do the same.

I so love the Horde!
    Thanks guys for a wonderful story, once again!
    I am the center of my own Universe!

How cool was this issue?!?!?!
    Made up for the parts that dragged along (I dug the storyline, but kinda felt it could have been done in 3 issues instead of 6, but hey- we get more with 6 so I'm not really complainin'!). That final page. You guys get us good EVERY time! I hate it/I love it! SO cool to see Shadow Weaver there... she's the first official Princess Of Power character to cross over into MOTU! Who is this ally Hordak speaks of? Modulok on Eternia somewhere? Was he referencing Adora? Who? WHO?!
    And I like the fact that Skeletor acquired a "power-up". I miss the old days of him zapping in and out of situations, and was glad this was addressed rather than just some continuity error. Good job! And the Sorceress giving Evil-Lyn the boot! FINALLY!
    Now we just need for the cartoon to catch up to speed- since in the cartoon, they don't even know of the Sorceress yet, nevermind having fought her one on one.
    All in all, nice job!
    Question for JVS3- is there an issue coming out for September, or just Icons Of Evil? Does the Snake series not start until October?
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

I am buying the comic later today, but I couldn't wait to hear about it....so I read this post.

Well, all I can say is that I'm proud of my Horde prediction and earlier post after seeing the bat creatures in issue 3!!

As soon as I get out of this cubicle I am at the comic store
    I'm a musician, and if you'd please check out my music, I'd be so grateful. Like it on facebook here:
    www.facebook.com/peterdamoremusic

stephayn

Hey I was thinking of this....

Notice how Man at Arms attacked he-man and called him an "evil robotic Freak" could this mean that we will soon see Faker enter the comic line, skeletor still has the portal, I think faker will be coming soon

" Sorceress of Night " evil-lyn4ever's Avatar
    It was really cool to see Shadow Weaver at the end. Im glad that they included her w/ the Horde,like it should be. Hopefully that will mean when the Horde does come out,she will get her own figure. :-)
    "Evil Lyn Sorceress of Night."

Heroic Eternian Beekeeper Meta Ray Mek's Avatar
    The Horde?!

Shadow Weaver?!

Aww damn, and here I spent my comic money on a video game.
    formerly known as 'the parasite eve'

"Have killed many, Shepard. Many methods. Gunfire, knives, drugs, tech attacks, once with farming equipment. But not with medicine.”

this one was awesome. great tie end with the horde. does anybody have an idea who the horde memeber that you can only see his arm is?

stephayn

Horde guy on right....

if you look closely it looks as if there is a "point" in the chest area. My guess would be maybe mosquitor.............

i was thinking mosquitor or dragster

HOLY FLIRKING SHNIT!!

And I KNEW it was Faker!! MAA is a cyborg?!?!? WOW! (evil MAA) and more of a hint to Hordak and Skeletor's history!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

man I cannot WAIT to see how this all plays out later...I wonder if Eternia will become the "Ultimate Battleground" the horde vs the snakemen vs the evil warriors vs the good guys!! MAN imagine that!!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

I think the member on the end was just supposed to be another Horde Trooper.
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

The sorceress BUSTING evil-lyn's tail!!! WOW!

In your FACE to all who were complaining about her being a wuss!!

CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

OMG!!!!! Shadow Weaver!!!!!?

Can someone post a pic?!
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Nice to see the Sorceress kickin some butt and not fainting or calling on He-Man for help. Its about freakin time!!! The Sorceress died at Teela's hands? I'd love a sneak peak into this other demension.

I was expecting the meeting with Teela and MAA at the end, but never got it. Did Skeletor and the others know about the Sorceress? Isn't this the frist time they saw her? I was gonna surprised that was glanced over quickly. I thought there would be a little more there.

Overall I liked it save for the points I mentioned above.
    Obey the whip!

Smile like you mean it.

From left to right, I see.....

A Horde Trooper, Shadow Weaver, Grizzlor, Hordak, and Mantenna. The "person" at the end seems human in nature as indicated by the clenched fist. Who could this be, Catra perhaps, or even Adora ?

Best regards,
    Shecky

He-Man.org Forum Admin TheShadow's Avatar
    Thank you for giving the Sorceress some action! One can only hope she gets to fight someone in season 2 of the cartoon.

Definately a commanding ending to series II. Issue 6 had a great flow if you ask me and was able to keep right on the beat with action and story at a fast pace. And of course Hordak at the end is a joy and a tease at the same time.

So close to escape... very interesting as a hint that perhaps Hordak was also somehow put away like the Snake Men where, or simply exiled from Eternia and cannot find his way back from Etheria. I am extremely pleased that Shadow Weaver is featured. She belongs there. As for the hidden foe on the right... Adora? Not so sure about that... the legs remind me of a Horde Trooper, but of course, you never know do you!

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

OMG i cant wait to get this issue on Saturday! SHADOW WEAVER! OMG im just so happy that the PoP cast are starting to show up. Does Shadow Weaver look diffrent? How about the rest of the Horde? Someone please describe!
    Famous Rose Quote
    "All creatures must learn to coexsist... back where i come from they do. Thats why the brown bear & the field mice can live together in harmony.... of course they can't mate or the mouse would explode."

He-Man.org Forum Admin TheShadow's Avatar
    Originally posted by Rapid Fire
    OMG i cant wait to get this issue on Saturday! SHADOW WEAVER! OMG im just so happy that the PoP cast are starting to show up. Does Shadow Weaver look diffrent? How about the rest of the Horde? Someone please describe!
    Shadow Weaver looks very much the same but even better. They are all mostly shaded out much like Hordak was in "Separation". Grizzlor has more hair and Mantenna looks more evil than in the 'toon.

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

Oh wow thanks Shadow! I CANT WAIT TO GET THIS!
    Famous Rose Quote
    "All creatures must learn to coexsist... back where i come from they do. Thats why the brown bear & the field mice can live together in harmony.... of course they can't mate or the mouse would explode."

THE HORDE!!!!!

Holy crizap!!!!

I had a feeling that the dimentional travel would lead up to at least an appearance by the Horde...absolutley amazing issue!!!! This has been the best one yet!!! I like knowing that the Horde is waiting in the wings. And, just who exactly is loyal to the Horde on Eternia??? Curious to find out what Hordak was speeking of. This issue just absolutely rocked! Not to mention the Sorceress kicking Evil Lyn's butt!! Amazing job!

i think Hordak was talking about skeletor that is might guess on it.

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY the_ultimate_evil's Avatar
    what i only managed to get issue 5 the other day, my shop hasnt got 6 yet(being in the uk thats not a surprise) scans please can some one get scans i wanna see my favourite group
    And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
    Click to see my portfolio here
    my art blog with my latest pieces here
    my deviant art galleryhere
    all comments, criticisms and questions are welcome in my guestbook

what a great issue, i just loved it. it was great to see skeletor become more powerful.

the horde-
    i can't FREAKIN' believe it!! well actually i can but i still was in awe. i figured hordak in the gate would have been left ambiguous but then the next couple of pages BAM!! there's the horde. can't wait to see who the ally is. i figured it was skeletor but maybe i was wrong

i loved to see the sorceress get down and gritty with evil lyn. it was nice to see her atually be an "active" part of the story.

my favorite thing though is the fact that faker was indirectly mentioned. PLEASEwrite the book of MAA's adventure in the land of anti-eternia.

can't type anymore must calm down with deep breathing.

i just can't wait for the regular series to start......
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!