Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Council of Evil Part 1 - Official Talkback Thread

Originally posted by Broadcast
    Okay, overall I did not like the episode. I felt like I was missing a lot of the action. I really like the battle between Skeletor and MAA, but that was really it. All the other characters (if shown at all) didn't put up a fight. You saw Mek being attack and it looks like he was laid out with one punch. Man-E-Faces and Rammy were last seen about to buy the big one with being eaten by a large plant, but where was the action. I wanted to see the Masters have their butts handed to them like MAA. We never did see Buzz Off get wacked like a bug on a wind shield! We never saw SyKlone get thrown to the four winds by Webstor and don't get my started on how Roboto should look like Johnny 5 in S.C 2! I wanted to see them bleeding, dieing and some at deaths door. They really made this a kid friendly show this season. Which I do understand that it is targeted towards kids because of the toy line, but come on. It is like 30 minutes away from NYPD Blue's time slot.

I saw the ep last Saturday in Mexico. It was awesome. I sadly missed Marzo's first appearance so I'm not up on what he can do and whatnot.

As for the ep itself.. the opening fight RULED. He Man vs all of Skeletor's minions!! And they all put up a good fight. Even Clawful layed the smackdown on him for a while. I just wish He Man looked at least somewhat winded or ijured after such a fight. He gets smacked around by Clawful, Whiplash and Evil Lyn, and is basically A-OK by the time it's over.

Skeletor VS Man At Arms was awesome. it's rare to see Skeletor use his powers, his swordmaship and not run away. He knew he could take MAA, stood his ground, and whupped his ass!!

Can't wait for the next episode. Though it seems Webstor is made out to be 'too good' to be with the other evil warriors. Who knows if he'll become a regular after this chapter is done. But then again.. Two Bad and Stinkor also started out as being too big and bad and then they just ended up being more of Skeletor's chumps.

i don't believe it, didn't anyone here notice another character towards the end?

i'm not going to give it away then..

Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

Fan-Girl
    Originally posted by carlo
    i don't believe it, didn't anyone here notice another character towards the end?

Huh? Whachutalkinbout, Carlo?

Aisleigh

[i]originally posted by Fan-Girl

Huh? Whachutalkinbout, Carlo?
    Same here Fan-Girl. Iīve just watched the ep again to see if I did miss something, but I couldnīt see nothing. A little help over here please Carlo.

Take care.

AkMaster
    Hmmm... I think he's talking bout Webstor. Not 100% sure though...

Or he could be referring to Evil-Seed, since he was the last of the villains in the 'Council of Evil' to appear. Still not fully sure on who he may be referring to, though.

Best regards,
    Shecky

Just caught the "repeat" again a few moments ago... I love the battle between MAA & Skeletor... that was SOOO new classic
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

snakeface
    I just saw COE part1 today. It had quite of fwew plot holes as have already been noted. But for the most part I really enjoyed it. Part 2 previews looks awesome. I can't wait......

snakeface

Exactly what scene are you referring to Carlo?

I watched this episode again today and still don't care all that much for it, but I didn't see any new characters at the end of the episode.

Originally posted by Broadcast
    I watched this episode again today and still don't care all that much for it, but I didn't see any new characters at the end of the episode.
    Same here, carlo what you smokin dude??

Heroic Warrior
    I was very impressed with this episode . As usual it had tons of witty dialogue.
    Power flows to the one who knows. G1 Megatron

well did you guys find out what i was talking about before?
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

originally posted by carlo

I donīt know about the others but I still didnīt figure out which character youīve meant.

Take care.

RichardX1
    Waitasec...

Did Kobra Khan's pet lizard wander through somewhere near the end of part 1?

Kwon
    I loved the way Mer-man twirled his weapons!

FalconPain
    This may or may not be amusing.

Back in the episode "Trust", we first saw Eternium, which is apparently a really strong metal. When Trap-Jaw and Stratos were locked in a storage room full of the stuff, Trap-Jaw immediately went for it and... ate it. Fortunately for our heroes, it turned out to be Deterium, and Trap-Jaw got sick.

Cut to this episode. The Masters successfully captured the Evil Warriors and locked them in their new dungeon. Trap-Jaw asks if Duncan really expects him to remain locked up in there. He proceeds to bite the cell doors... and then backs off, his jaw apparently hurt.
    Also, Man-At-Arms tells Stratos to thank the Kulataks for donating their Eternium to the cause.

So Eternium really is a strong metal. It's so strong that Trap-Jaw can't bite through it.
    That would have made for an amusing scene back in Trust. Trap-Jaw finds actual Eternium and tries to eat it... and injures his jaw!