Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To Walk With Dragons - Official Talkback [Merged]

He-Man.org Forum Admin TheShadow's Avatar

To Walk With Dragons - Official Cartoon Network Talkback

To Walk With Dragons (Episode 28)

Airtime: Saturday, October 25th - 9:30pm EST/PST on Cartoon Network

* This thread will unlock before the episode airs. Post all comments, etc in this thread.

Cartoon Network Schedule:
      http://schedule.cartoonnetwork.com/s...64&show=He-Man

Still check your local listings to confirm airtime!

Please post all your comments, reactions, etc in this thread only. It keeps the cartoon forum organized.

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

To Walk With Dragons - Official YTV Canada Talkback

To Walk With Dragons (Episode 27) [YTV Canada]

Airtime: Saturday, October 25th - 11:30am EST on YTV Canada

* This thread will unlock before the episode airs. Post all comments, etc in this thread.

Still check your local listings to confirm airtime! YTV's schedule is messed up and not properly showing the season 2 titles.

Please post all your comments, reactions, etc in this thread only. It keeps the cartoon forum organized.

Last edited by TheShadow; October 25, 2003 at 11:23am.

And it starts. Hooray!
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Finally an episode where Orko gets too do something important. Too bad he's still not as entertaining or loveable as original Orko.

Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

Meh.

What's next weeks episode about?
    Disclaimer:
    All above statements reflect my own opinions or beliefs, if these opinions or beliefs conflict with your opinions or beliefs please feel free to ignore any and all statements posted above at your own discretion.

"It's a damn poor mind that can think of only one way to spell a word!" – Andrew Jackson

Serenity Now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zosox's Avatar
    on a scale of 1 - 10 how would you guys rate it??

Originally posted by Zosox
    I'd rate it a 6 at the highest.

bumbiesgogovan
    Meh...even with the Council of Good and the Dragon Walker, kind of a fumble after the intensity of The Last Stand. Sure it's ramping up again, but about the only thing I enjoyed was the initiative and interaction of Skeletor's lackeys.
    Reading into it a little much, that look of pride Randor gave He-Man after saving the council has got to sting the Prince Adam inside.

Originally posted by Zosox
    I'm not too sure, but it would be low. Nothing happened, nothing advanced. Nobody seemed to do much, there was action but it was blah action. I was more interested in the council than the story.
    Disclaimer:
    All above statements reflect my own opinions or beliefs, if these opinions or beliefs conflict with your opinions or beliefs please feel free to ignore any and all statements posted above at your own discretion.

"It's a damn poor mind that can think of only one way to spell a word!" – Andrew Jackson

Anyone remember who wrote the episode? Thanks

Heroic Warrior Accident of Earth's Avatar
    The episode started off well, building on the results of last week, with Man At Arms referencing his previous failure. Also, we saw the appearance of Gold Ram Man! That will make some toy collectors justified in buying the repaint.

I felt the first half of the episode was much stronger than the second -- the absence of Skeletor was glaring. Sending Beast Man alone to control the Serpenitor attack was rather bland and disappointing -- not to mention, the outcome predictable. In the end, it was little more than a "face your fear, save the day" lesson for Orko much like the drab Shadow Beast episode was for Ram Man last season. I was hoping for a final appearance by Skeletor at the end that would lead into next week, but alas, he was nowhere to be found.

I would still like to see what he meant by that "if not by brute force..." comment last week.

- AoE

[p.s. Of course, we also saw the Dragon Walkers in this episode. To me, they seem rather useless though; they can't even fly. Perhaps MAA will upgrade them in the future?]

Originally posted by TheShadow
    Anyone remember who wrote the episode? Thanks
    Dean Stefan

- AoE

By the lack of posts compared to the last stand about this time I take it that no one liked it, watched it or cared one way or the other about this episode.

Where did Skeletor go?
    Last edited by Divia; October 25, 2003 at 12:16pm.
    Obey the whip!

Smile like you mean it.

bumbiesgogovan
    Originally posted by Accident of Earth
    Also, we saw the appearance of Gold Ram Man! That will make some toy collectors justified in buying the repaint.
    That's been Rammy's paint scheme since the first episode. The repaint has always been more "toon accurate".

Brooding Man-At-Arms is going to get old pretty fast.
    He was very grumpy in this episode (Yelled at Ram Man and Roboto).

No appeance by:
    Any CoE member
    Any Snakemen

What's up with that?

Seemed like a mid season episode.
    Disclaimer:

I'll put it this way - Last Stand was well worth the months we had to wait for it, To Walk With Dragons was only worth a week's anticipation.
    "Education makes a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive; easy to govern, but impossible to enslave."
    Lord Brougham 1778-1868

Originally posted by divia
    Where did Skeletor go?
    Holed up in Snake Mountain, trashing Doomseekers out of frustration.
    "Education makes a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive; easy to govern, but impossible to enslave."
    Lord Brougham 1778-1868

Dark Vengeance
    I really did not enjoy this episode. It was not worth the wait, not one of Dean's finest. and still no Fisto/Power Fist

Originally posted by divia
    By the lack of posts compared to the last stand about this time I take it that no one liked it, watched it or cared one way or the other about this episode.

Where did Skeletor go?
    That's the thing, he didn't go anywhere. He took a walk from the throne room to the monster lair, but that was about it for Skeletor.

I don't think there is much to say about this episode.

The council is convening (All Good races) and Skeletor doesn't like it. They scare away the dragons (Dragons fear Stinkor) and Beastman sends serpentors(?) to attck the meeting. Man-at-Arms busts out Dragon Walkers and with the help of He-Man the day is saved (like there was any doubt).
    Disclaimer:

Originally posted by bumbiesgogovan
    That's been Rammy's paint scheme since the first episode. The repaint has always been more "toon accurate".
    Has he? My mistake. Guess I haven't paid much attention then.

Of course, in my defense, it HAD been MONTHS since I'd really watched the show prior to last week, and we didn't really see much of Rammy in last week's episode for me to really notice.

- AoE

The episode was less than spectacular....in fact, I got a sort of "Power Rangers" feel from it with those Dragon Walkers in it, but thats just me. That, and was it just me or did He-Man have very little dialogue? Thats not always a bad thing, but I really sort of missed He-Man doing much in this one.

this episode was meh!

it started out fantastic, but the whole battle was so boring and the dragon walkers sucked. they set it up to be such a great ep at the start, but it fell short big time.
    My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man.

and apparently he-man and superman worked side by side in a DC comic of MOTU in 1982?

anybody have any more info on that?
    My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man.

Originally posted by PanMan
    and apparently he-man and superman worked side by side in a DC comic of MOTU in 1982?

anybody have any more info on that?
    http://www.he-man.org/primary_sects/..._pres_47.shtml
    Disclaimer:

can you say filler episode? i think you can