Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Last Stand - Official Talkback [Merged]

Former fan fic writer Hordak Alpha's Avatar
    In all honesty, MOTU 2002-2004 could have just been easily released in one 39 episode, $30.00 set. And, YES, the battle in "Last Stand" was amazing. It was just a shame the whole moment had to be cut short with the lame twist of Skeletor and Evil-Lyn cornering He-Man up against the force field of Castle Grayskull. Killed the mood for me when I originally saw it.
    (Hordak Alpha))

BY THE POWER OF GREYSTONE! I am the power.

"The Last Stand" is also one of the couple (there are maybe 3-4) episodes in Season 2 (from all of MYP-run), that has the better cel-shade colouring.

By this I mean that when you look, He-Man's skin-shadow is more neutral, unlike the rest of production, where it's keyed to be either brown, blue or purple.

Quote Originally Posted by Hordak Alpha View Post
    In all honesty, MOTU 2002-2004 could have just been easily released in one 39 episode, $30.00 set. And, YES, the battle in "Last Stand" was amazing. It was just a shame the whole moment had to be cut short with the lame twist of Skeletor and Evil-Lyn cornering He-Man up against the force field of Castle Grayskull. Killed the mood for me when I originally saw it.
    Yeah, but how cool was it when Moss Man showed up with that music playing? Woohoo!
    "It's not about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, how much you can take,
    and keep moving forward.
    That's how winning is done." -- Rocky Balboa

Quote Originally Posted by galmorzu View Post
    Yeah, but how cool was it when Moss Man showed up with that music playing? Woohoo!

That was definately one of his coolest moments. He did not get nearly enough screen time.

Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar
    Yeah, after the End of Council of Evil pt2 when almost all of the masters are captured, even Man-At-Arms, and everything looks bleak, then I got to thinking, "Ah, but they haven't captured the two most powerful ones, ( after he-man) Zodak and Moss-man!"

And lo' 'n behold, there comes a small wine a-creeping down the dungeon the Masters have been thrown into.