Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Stand - Official Talkback [Merged]

Dark Vengeance
    Not that I'm complaining or anything but I thought that Cartoon Network had a policy that they had to air He-man first. was this only for Season 1?

Thank you Dark Vengeance, puddleduck, & goblin22 for answering my question. She has always been my favorite character.
    I love He-Man.org!!!

Dark Vengeance
    No problem, and trust me I doubt she will ever be out for the count.

Originally posted by the parasite eve
    Yep, it'll air tonight on Cartoon Network.
    That's good, I can almost guarante that all who watch it will enjoy it.

Plus I don't want to have to wait too long to see the majority of the .org discuss this incredible episode.

A word of advice. Take off your shoes before you watch, cuz this is gonna blow your socks right off your feet.
    Disclaimer:
    All above statements reflect my own opinions or beliefs, if these opinions or beliefs conflict with your opinions or beliefs please feel free to ignore any and all statements posted above at your own discretion.

"It's a damn poor mind that can think of only one way to spell a word!" – Andrew Jackson

Dark Vengeance
    this is gonna blow your socks right off your feet
    Oh is that what happened??? Sorry I've never been so amazed before.

I've been thinking... Snake Mountain remembers everything that happens within it's walls, right? Has He-Man ever transformed inside? O_o?

i can't wait a whole week for more *tear*

Dark Vengeance
    OMG that's right he did, during Snake Pit if I recall.

Heroic Warrior
    Originally posted by goblin22
    Snatched from the jaws of death by Zodak.

Did anybody else pick up on the vibe that there was some history there? The "ghost" pose as they were strengthening Grayskulls defences.

I got the impression that they have "made some magic" together before.
    I can hear the uproar...

Maybe Zodak is Teela's father!

Very cool episode. Sorceress Rules!!!!

The COE definately need figures sooner then later!
    I am fire made flesh, power incarnate, I am.... THE DARK PHOENIX!!!

The fire of the Phoenix burns through lies, you understand? The gaze of the Phoenix is like an x-ray tearing through every self-deception. So burn, Emma.
    Jean Grey, New X-men 139

WOW

KICK A**!!!!!! THAT ROCKED WELL WORTH THE WAIT The cartoon is starting to tie in with the comic, RISE OF THE SNAKEMEN!!!!! THAT EPISODE WAS ORGASMIC!!!!! I`m having my after He-Man cigeratte now AHHHHHHHH!!!

Originally posted by grenadaspice
    I can hear the uproar...

Maybe Zodak is Teela's father!
    Zodac was the leader of the council of grayskull elders and the only one of the elders that kept his true eternian (human) form. rides the stars watching over eternia .ZODAC SEES ALL AND KNOWS ALL!!

Roton
    I'm absolutely thrilled with this episode. It's been far too long.

He-man vs. everybody played out pretty much exactly as it should. I was worried that they wouldn't be able to top He-Man vs Evil Warriors from COE pt.1, but they did just that.

Orko showing up with the power sword seemed a bit convenient, but funny in the sense that Orko's often just a plot device anyway. I guess Moss Man sent Orko to go ahead with the sword while he freed the Masters. Orko probably can travel faster.

The parts with Zodak and the Sorceress made me wonder if Zodak might be Teela's father. They seemed to have a past together, which could be explained in a dozen other ways, but you never know.

It will be interesting to see if Evil-Lyn is the only Evil Warrior who will turn on Skeletor and join with Hsss. Good to see Webstor declare his allegiance, however.

Hopefully Randor's council will be a meaningful devlopment. The way he descibes its function sounds an awful lot like what the Masters do already.

Can't wait to see the next episode!

Heck, they should even make a Queen Marlena figure now. She is one tough-ass!! The way she tough-talked to both King Randor and Man-At-Arms!!

Man-3-Faces
    Man that episode was ceeeeeraaazy!But it seemed like Heman really shoulda had his ass plundged through Grayskull...I mean come on he was screwed!

Heroic Warrior
    Excellent episode indeed. I really enjoyed it. It was really fun watching He-Man kick the villains collective butts. Oh yeah, and I really want a Count Marzo figure now, he looks so badass (at least until getting blasted back to warty-old-man-status).

If you didn't want a Count Marzo figure before this....

That was an amazing episode. I got so pumped up for He-Man I went back and watched all the episodes I had on tape. Just fantastic!
    Brilliant new transformation too...I was thinking the whole time he transformed...."Skeletor's gonna get it now..."

Re: If you didn't want a Count Marzo figure before this....

Originally posted by olorin56
    That was an amazing episode. I got so pumped up for He-Man I went back and watched all the episodes I had on tape. Just fantastic!
    Brilliant new transformation too...I was thinking the whole time he transformed...."Skeletor's gonna get it now..."
    heh heh me too!!

Man-3-Faces
    Heres some pic for yah...Most are crap but meh...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Man-3-Faces

Man-3-Faces
    Heres where I figured Heman was done in..or shoulda been...

Master of Backwards! Backwards Man's Avatar
    Umm can someone summerize what happened in this episode?

hector
    Yes He-Man has transformed in Snake Mountain in "The Courage of Adam" but that was b4 Kobra Kahn was (re)introduced. All i gotta say about this episode was WOW! My sons and i were watching the whole episode saying "cool and awesome" the whole time.

Dark Vengeance
    Umm can someone summerize what happened in this episode?
    Sure no problem Last Stand starts off right where COE2 left off, Adam vs. Skeletor and the COuncil and the evil warriors. After a rather unsuccessful but heroic attempt to stop skeletor Adam falls into a pit only to land ona ledge. Orko comes and delivers the power sword. You can guess what happens here. Meanwhile Zodak appears inside castle Greyskull and saves a falling Sorceress, and the two of them combine forces to strenghten Greyskulls shields. He-man confronts all the villains, and just as Marzo, Evil-lyn and Skeletor have him pinned down the Masters who were freed by Mossman come to He-man's aid. All the villains leave and Webstor pledges his allegiance to Skeletor, and Marzo is transformed by the power of Greyskull back to an old man (his amulet was batted far away by he-man). In the aftermath MAA apologizes to the King and after a suggestion by Marlena they form a council. Meanwhile Evil Lyn meets up with Kobra Khan, the Snake Men will rise.

i don't want to be the first to mention it, but wasn't MAA's armour completely destroyed

ok, just had to get that out of the way. i thought they should have at least had skeletor enter greyskull, like lessons, and then get thrown out by zodak/sorceress, or have he-man run in after him. i also liked how webstor said he'd stay and fight, complete opposite of everyone else (i take it he'll be a regular from now on). too bad the giants didn't follow adam down the abyss and i thought it was awesome how adam stole the havoc staff.

i doubt orko knew that mossman was freeing the masters because when adam asked if he freed them, he said no very disapointingly. i think he just grabbed the sword and went back knowing that it was more important to give adam the sword than to free his friends (although it wouldn't have taken him that much longer to free the masters, but . . . um, priorities ).

i think evil lyn will be the only one to change sides. nice how snakemountain sees all too.

all in all, it was a great ep, and best of all we got it before the states
    My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man.

Dark Vengeance
    The only thing I'm disappointed about in this episode is Fisto has not appeared, well hopefully he'll show up in To Walk With Dragons after all his figure is supposed to be available in November, and that's only a couple of weeks away.