Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Join Us! Help create a MOTU RPG Maker 2003 Game

I'm still on Teela. Made a little progress. The holidays have been more busy than I anticipated but, I should be finished with her soon.

Nintendo owns my life.
    This is Cringer my fearless friend.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pretty good, but I have to say that I prefer the Ram-Man on your Cringer sheet over the other one you made.

And while I'm at it, I guess I can show a bit more of my Ram-Man sprite, too.

TONI!!!! My god that is amazing! I'm drooling.........
    Visit www.myspace.com/diemath to check out my artwork and music.

Hi everyone

Sorry for all the unproductiveness. I've been trying to tackle the main theme, but something isn't working. I just can't make it sound good enough. Well, I decided to do something else for a while and then get back on it. I'm now working on the Orko-theme. I'll post it when it's ready!
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

Making progress. Teela update. I hope it is OK but, I thought it would be cool to use her shield for the blocking animation.

Last edited by Beeto Bot; January 10, 2005 at 04:35pm.

Castaspella On Me
    Hey folks, I'm a fairly old school rpg maker fan and would love to get involved. could i get a list of things currently needed to get the demo up and running? thanks much

Evil master of... stuff. He-Lurker's Avatar
    Personally, I don't like RPGs, but after trying the demo, I must say that I love it! It looks like a really good start so far, and I can't wait to see what else is in store. The music is excellent and the battle screens are very cool. Keep up the good work!

Castaspella On Me
    Hi folks, was playing around at work and was inspired, tell me what you think? oh and thanks lee for posting this pic for me to play with.

I hope my goddess and ram man meet your specs
    Last edited by Castaspella On Me; January 11, 2005 at 11:08pm.

I think for the bigger characters such as clawful, beastman, twobadd, mossman, and whiplash we're going to have bigger character sprites. Here's what I had in mind for Ram Man. That green goddess is definitely an improvement though.

Castaspella On Me

Goddess Cleaned up

Here is my goddess cleaned up. I smooted her out a bit with idraw and i must admit she looks great. I am working on the goddess battle sprite now using the great job that has been done on the teela as a base.

Let me know what you think of her?
    Last edited by Castaspella On Me; January 12, 2005 at 05:04pm.

Hmm, I can't say anything about the goddess (I hate this character), but I really like your Ram-Man.

Sorry Uglor, but her Ram-Man really looks much better.

Castaspella On Me
    Thanks, glad you like it. I wish I had a list of all char sprites that you folks want for the game so i could see if i could create a uniformly designed group of all of them

Castaspella On Me
    Some more free time at work stuff, This time the beginings of evil-lyn and Teela

Lee has made quite a few of the actual character sprites, so we probably won't need too many more of them besides non playable characters. We do need a stratos, man-e-faces, and hordak. We're definitely going to need tile sprites though to make the environment look more motuesque. And we're also in need of enemy sprites for the first level, including Unilope, Beastman’s Hounds, Saber Tooth Cat, Griffin, Kulatak, Eckto Eel, Village Warrior, and the village elder. Here's my stab at a Unilope and some work on the saber tooth cat.

Yah! I finished Teela. I think. LMK what you think. I still want to tweek somethings but, pretty much finished.

Dizzy, Normal Stance, Right Attack, Left Attack, Dead, Taking Damage, Win Stance, Block

Using Magic/ item, Left walk, Right walk.
    Last edited by Beeto Bot; January 16, 2005 at 05:43pm.

Granbeetle,
    Teela will probably need an animation for magic. I'm not sure how you'd do it, but you might have her hold up her staff. All in all, a good job. Oh, and here's toni's take on a furlong. Great job if you ask me.
    Last edited by Uglor; January 17, 2005 at 09:22pm.

Updated weapon sheet so Teela's staff fits my animations.

Also an updated animation sheet with the magic animation replacing the item use animation. I just placed a staff in her hands.

Just for fun:
    Last edited by Beeto Bot; January 18, 2005 at 08:50am.

Actually Granbeetle, Myko needs a sorceress or a goddess battle sprite. If you made one I'm sure we could find a way to write it into the final game as well.
    We're still going to need battle sprites for Orko, Mekaneck, Stratos, Mossman, Man-e-faces, and Ceril. Honestly we need Ceril first, but we're not set on how he should look yet. Rook is going to use him for a challenge and I suppose we might choose our favorite out of those. Personally I'm most excited about the prospect of Orko.

Hey, Uglor your PM box is full. If you guys don't mind my slow pace I don't mind helping out more. I would prefer Orko next unless someone else is going to do him. I'll work on the sorceress on the side. She shouldn't be that hard since I have a base with Teela. Who is Ceril? Is it possible for me to get a rough draft or outline of the story?

Woosh!

And Granbeetle, there is a script of the beginning of the game in the fanfic forum.

Castaspella On Me
    Hey guys. Just bumping the thread to let you folks know i'm also working on a pop rpg if anyone is interested. You can check out my early designs at http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=113215.

Any advise or suggestions are always welcome.

The bigger they are... Innershade's Avatar
    Sorry but I will not help anymore because I am really busy for now. Cheers.
    Need a comission? PM me...

This game isn't dead yet, I'll be contacting everyone working on the project very soon. I've been shuffled around lately and haven't had decent access to a computer for a month or so. Meanwhile, Castaspella On Me has created a jungle tile set that I might post soon.

Its been a while but, I'm done. Here is Ceril's sprite. I suggest using the punch animations from Ceril 2 because I made a modified weapon sheet with a spear for him and those animations. I based him off of the Heman sprite. I would eventually like to add a tatoo and change the loin cloth color but, I think this will do for now. Let me know what you guys think.

Later
    Ceril 1

Ceril 2

Weapons2