Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 675

Thread: Arizona mAZters Sightings

  1. #1
    Heroic Warrior Daviono1089's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,105

    Arizona mAZters Sightings

    I don't know what happened to our old thread but hereís the new thread.
    Next AZ mAZters Meeting?????

    He-Man and Skeletor Stand Ups for sale and a Huge Comic Con Banner for sale

    My old MOTU Store
    http://www.pbase.com/daviono1089/mazters_store&page=all

    COMING SOON
    http://WWW.COLLECTORSJOINT.COM

  2. #2
    Heroic Warrior Daviono1089's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,105
    I hope you all had a happy and safe 4th of the July.
    Next AZ mAZters Meeting?????

    He-Man and Skeletor Stand Ups for sale and a Huge Comic Con Banner for sale

    My old MOTU Store
    http://www.pbase.com/daviono1089/mazters_store&page=all

    COMING SOON
    http://WWW.COLLECTORSJOINT.COM

  3. #3
    Heroic Warrior Daviono1089's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,105
    I wanted to report on the micro bust and the mini bust. I donít know why but they still havenít arrived. NECA says that there CA facility is moving to a larger location and this is why things are delayed and that they should be in this week. Only time will tell.
    Next AZ mAZters Meeting?????

    He-Man and Skeletor Stand Ups for sale and a Huge Comic Con Banner for sale

    My old MOTU Store
    http://www.pbase.com/daviono1089/mazters_store&page=all

    COMING SOON
    http://WWW.COLLECTORSJOINT.COM

  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior NightwingIV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviono1089
    I don't know what happened to our old thread but hereís the new thread.
    Wow, that is really weird. I was wondering what happened.

    -Bobby
    Arizona MAZTERS

  5. #5
    Heroic Warrior NightwingIV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviono1089
    I wanted to report on the micro bust and the mini bust. I donít know why but they still havenít arrived. NECA says that there CA facility is moving to a larger location and this is why things are delayed and that they should be in this week. Only time will tell.
    Thanks for the update. Can't wait to finally see them in person.
    NECA always seems to have an excuse for everything.

    -Bobby
    Arizona MAZTERS

  6. #6
    Heroic Warrior Crimson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    1,663
    Just wanted to say for anyone near Glendale that Milezone still has Snakemen figures, and original and BS He-Man available (Both silver and gold armor for battle sound)

  7. #7
    it means "red head" roykop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    951
    Well, It's a shame that the threads were deleted, but I think there's an upside to it.

    We have been a little slow on posts lately, but now Is our chance to give the Chicago Horde a run for their money! I think we can take em this time around. What do you guys think? A little friendly competition should be good for us all!
    Proud member of the Arizona MAZTERS since 2003

  8. #8
    Heroic Warrior Daviono1089's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by roykop
    Well, It's a shame that the threads were deleted, but I think there's an upside to it.

    We have been a little slow on posts lately, but now Is our chance to give the Chicago Horde a run for their money! I think we can take em this time around. What do you guys think? A little friendly competition should be good for us all!
    Sounds good to me
    Next AZ mAZters Meeting?????

    He-Man and Skeletor Stand Ups for sale and a Huge Comic Con Banner for sale

    My old MOTU Store
    http://www.pbase.com/daviono1089/mazters_store&page=all

    COMING SOON
    http://WWW.COLLECTORSJOINT.COM

  9. #9
    Heroic Warrior Daviono1089's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIV
    Thanks for the update. Can't wait to finally see them in person.
    NECA always seems to have an excuse for everything.

    -Bobby
    I know if itís not one thing itís another. NECA usually does pretty good with things so I'm not sure why they are destroying their MOTU line.
    Next AZ mAZters Meeting?????

    He-Man and Skeletor Stand Ups for sale and a Huge Comic Con Banner for sale

    My old MOTU Store
    http://www.pbase.com/daviono1089/mazters_store&page=all

    COMING SOON
    http://WWW.COLLECTORSJOINT.COM

  10. #10
    Heroic Warrior Daviono1089's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson
    Just wanted to say for anyone near Glendale that Milezone still has Snakemen figures, and original and BS He-Man available (Both silver and gold armor for battle sound)
    Thanks for the post I guess since I have another local store as competition I should announce that my store has some Snakemen at $5.00 each.
    Next AZ mAZters Meeting?????

    He-Man and Skeletor Stand Ups for sale and a Huge Comic Con Banner for sale

    My old MOTU Store
    http://www.pbase.com/daviono1089/mazters_store&page=all

    COMING SOON
    http://WWW.COLLECTORSJOINT.COM

  11. #11
    Heroic Warrior Daviono1089's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,105
    Since the old thread got deleted I should reminder everyone again that Iím still working on that Home Theater so I will not be around the store much. If you plan on stopping by please give me a heads up.
    PM or call me 602 295 9749 and Iíll be sure to be there.
    Next AZ mAZters Meeting?????

    He-Man and Skeletor Stand Ups for sale and a Huge Comic Con Banner for sale

    My old MOTU Store
    http://www.pbase.com/daviono1089/mazters_store&page=all

    COMING SOON
    http://WWW.COLLECTORSJOINT.COM

  12. #12
    it means "red head" roykop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    951
    I think that if nobody posted in this thread except for Dave, we would STILL be able to "out-post" The Chicago Horde!!!

    Anyway, the T-shirt dilemma goes on. Here is the result of what the previous design would look like on a Grey Shirt, with 3 colors on the back.
    Last edited by roykop; January 11, 2007 at 09:35pm.
    Proud member of the Arizona MAZTERS since 2003

  13. #13
    Boron Cowpunch Rowboto2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    268
    Slap the Mazters logo and the front of that baby, and have an XL ready for me by Sunday!

    Secondly, I would direct you to the Official NECA thread in the toy forum to read about my woes in receiving my classic colors bust. What a joke! NECA, much like a good vaccuum cleaner, both sucks and blows.
    May I have ten thousand marbles, please?

  14. #14
    Heroic Warrior Jorvak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    San Tan Valley, AZ
    Posts
    367
    roykop,

    That Hordak ROCKS!! Now I need a Hordak figure.

  15. #15
    Heroic Warrior NightwingIV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by roykop
    Well, It's a shame that the threads were deleted, but I think there's an upside to it.

    We have been a little slow on posts lately, but now Is our chance to give the Chicago Horde a run for their money! I think we can take em this time around. What do you guys think? A little friendly competition should be good for us all!

    Sounds good to me.

    -Bobby
    Arizona MAZTERS

  16. #16
    Heroic Warrior NightwingIV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    220

    Shirt

    roykop, Hordak looks great.
    Can't wait to get the shirt.

    -Bobby
    Arizona MAZTERS

  17. #17
    Heroic Warrior Daviono1089's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by roykop
    I think that if nobody posted in this thread except for Dave, we would STILL be able to "out-post" The Chicago Horde!!!

    Anyway, the T-shirt dilemma goes on. Here is the result of what the previous design would look like on a Grey Shirt, with 3 colors on the back.
    Hey, Iím just trying to keep us on top.
    Next AZ mAZters Meeting?????

    He-Man and Skeletor Stand Ups for sale and a Huge Comic Con Banner for sale

    My old MOTU Store
    http://www.pbase.com/daviono1089/mazters_store&page=all

    COMING SOON
    http://WWW.COLLECTORSJOINT.COM

  18. #18
    Heroic Warrior Daviono1089's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by roykop
    Anyway, the T-shirt dilemma goes on. Here is the result of what the previous design would look like on a Grey Shirt, with 3 colors on the back.
    O about the T-shirt this image looks the best so far. I have been working hard on this project and Iím waiting for quotes from a couple companies. Thanks to Jorvak Iím pretty sure we will be able to get them done in time and for a decent price.
    Next AZ mAZters Meeting?????

    He-Man and Skeletor Stand Ups for sale and a Huge Comic Con Banner for sale

    My old MOTU Store
    http://www.pbase.com/daviono1089/mazters_store&page=all

    COMING SOON
    http://WWW.COLLECTORSJOINT.COM

  19. #19
    Heroic Warrior Daviono1089's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowboto2
    Slap the Mazters logo and the front of that baby, and have an XL ready for me by Sunday!

    Secondly, I would direct you to the Official NECA thread in the toy forum to read about my woes in receiving my classic colors bust. What a joke! NECA, much like a good vaccuum cleaner, both sucks and blows.
    I don't know about Sunday but you can be sure we will have them done by the Con.
    Next AZ mAZters Meeting?????

    He-Man and Skeletor Stand Ups for sale and a Huge Comic Con Banner for sale

    My old MOTU Store
    http://www.pbase.com/daviono1089/mazters_store&page=all

    COMING SOON
    http://WWW.COLLECTORSJOINT.COM

  20. #20
    Heroic Warrior Daviono1089's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,105
    EVERYONE PLEASE READ THE NEXT 2 POST BY ME Be on the look out for 2 different price quotes one for T-shirts and another for Ringer Tís. We will only have 24 hours to make up our mind on which one to go with so please check this thread a couple of times a day.
    Next AZ mAZters Meeting?????

    He-Man and Skeletor Stand Ups for sale and a Huge Comic Con Banner for sale

    My old MOTU Store
    http://www.pbase.com/daviono1089/mazters_store&page=all

    COMING SOON
    http://WWW.COLLECTORSJOINT.COM

  21. #21
    Heroic Warrior Daviono1089's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,105
    EVERYONE PLEASE READ OK while we are waiting on the price quotes I need you all to decide on the option below.

    If we go with a T-Shirt it will be grey

    But

    If we go with a Ringer T we will have 2 options.

    White shirt with red rings

    or

    White shirt with blue rings

    Due to the short time frame Iím asking you this question now because if we decide to go with the Ringer T this will save us some time. Your answers on this question will be tallied up until the order is actually placed. Again this is only if we go with the more expensive Ringer T.
    Next AZ mAZters Meeting?????

    He-Man and Skeletor Stand Ups for sale and a Huge Comic Con Banner for sale

    My old MOTU Store
    http://www.pbase.com/daviono1089/mazters_store&page=all

    COMING SOON
    http://WWW.COLLECTORSJOINT.COM

  22. #22
    Heroic Warrior Daviono1089's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,105
    If we go with the Ringer T I personally would like the White shirt with the Red rings because of the Red that we will be using in Hordak.
    Next AZ mAZters Meeting?????

    He-Man and Skeletor Stand Ups for sale and a Huge Comic Con Banner for sale

    My old MOTU Store
    http://www.pbase.com/daviono1089/mazters_store&page=all

    COMING SOON
    http://WWW.COLLECTORSJOINT.COM

  23. #23
    it means "red head" roykop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    951
    2 things:

    1) Do they Have Grey Ringer T's?

    2) Since the comapny charges the same for 3 or 4 colors on the back, We can just use grey ink on a white shirt, OR white ink on a grey shirt. Either way, we could have the full colored Hordak with our logo on the back.

    Black - Hordak/Logo outline
    Red - Hordak/ Logo
    Blue - Logo
    White or Grey - Hordak

    Quick Photoshop Mockup (I know, it'll be on the back)
    Last edited by roykop; January 11, 2007 at 09:35pm.
    Proud member of the Arizona MAZTERS since 2003

  24. #24
    Heroic Warrior Daviono1089's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by roykop
    2 things:

    1) Do they Have Grey Ringer T's?

    2) Since the comapny charges the same for 3 or 4 colors on the back, We can just use grey ink on a white shirt, OR white ink on a grey shirt. Either way, we could have the full colored Hordak with our logo on the back.

    Black - Hordak/Logo outline
    Red - Hordak/ Logo
    Blue - Logo
    White or Grey - Hordak

    Quick Photoshop Mockup (I know, it'll be on the back)
    WOW that looks really good.
    Next AZ mAZters Meeting?????

    He-Man and Skeletor Stand Ups for sale and a Huge Comic Con Banner for sale

    My old MOTU Store
    http://www.pbase.com/daviono1089/mazters_store&page=all

    COMING SOON
    http://WWW.COLLECTORSJOINT.COM

  25. #25
    Heroic Warrior Daviono1089's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by roykop
    2 things:

    1) Do they Have Grey Ringer T's?
    On the Ringer T are you asking if there's a Grey shirt or Grey rings.
    Next AZ mAZters Meeting?????

    He-Man and Skeletor Stand Ups for sale and a Huge Comic Con Banner for sale

    My old MOTU Store
    http://www.pbase.com/daviono1089/mazters_store&page=all

    COMING SOON
    http://WWW.COLLECTORSJOINT.COM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •