Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Minnesota Masters

Heroic Warrior
    MOTUFan,

I stopped at the Richfield location of Hot Comics last Friday, and was short on cash, so I pre-ordered one of each of the micro-busts to meet the minimum credit card purchase. So, I don't think that I will be splitting a case. They charged me $9.99 each for the three (just waiting for them to call and say they arrived) if you wanted to just go that route.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTUfan
    Yes I would love to order a case i can do a down payment on the 8th of December. How does that sound?? And when would it be in about, so I know when to expect to pay the remander

Brent
    That is fine coming in on the 8th. Diamond did not give me a ship date and the case we ordered is not caming in next week. So I'm not sure the ship date. Sorry.

Bang your head!!!
    Cedar Cliff Collectables got a case of Snake Men figures in yesterday. I bought both of the Kobra Kahns. They still have the Ice Skeletor, the new re-deco Skeletor, King Hsss, Two-Bad and Rattlor. $14.95...
    My art blog:
    http://jeremypeerboom.blogspot.com/

The Power and Honor Foundation:
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

Quote Originally Posted by MossMan710179
    Cedar Cliff Collectables got a case of Snake Men figures in yesterday. I bought both of the Kobra Kahns. They still have the Ice Skeletor, the new re-deco Skeletor, King Hsss, Two-Bad and Rattlor. $14.95...
    G&#$T(&#^$(^!

I need a Khan. Oh well. I still need Roboto and Khan...anyone see one...let me know

-Brett
    Who needs things.

={+}=

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    G&#$T(&#^$(^!

I need a Khan. Oh well. I still need Roboto and Khan...anyone see one...let me know

-Brett
    Who needs things.

={+}=

I have a spare Roboto on snake card. The card was dinged up, so I don't want it for my MOC collection... pm me if you're interested.

Hey Jeremy,

I was wondering if you could do a commision for me??

E-mail me:

ladydeathfan@msn.com

Brent
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall
    Marvel comics #81 is a reality through IDW and us fans its being created.....

Heroic Warrior
    TongLasher38:

Any news on when the cases of microbusts are expected to arrive?

Thanks

Ash

Quote Originally Posted by ash
    TongLasher38:

Any news on when the cases of microbusts are expected to arrive?

Thanks

Ash
    No, nothing yet. My He-Man Bust is also late right now. But I will ask Diamond after the new year.

Bang your head!!!
    I picked up the Ballte Ram Chariot and the Battle Tank this weekend for $9 at the Toy Store @ MOA. Camp Snoopy Toys has a vintage style MOTU magnet for $4...
    My art blog:

Heroic Warrior

BattleStations Galore!

Anybody need some battlestations? A friend of mine got me several cases of them for christmas... I don't need them all... I'm looking for around $50 per case of four or $15 each. I am willing to negotiate...
    Last edited by ash; January 1, 2005 at 11:49am.

Masters back in US Walmarts??

I was at a local Wal-Mart in **** Rapids MN today and found a Castle Grayskull Ver. 2 I was so shocked to see something that new at a Wal-Mart. However what swayed me was the $49.95 price tag. And it was a little beat up around the corners like it had been shuffled in the back for a while or perhaps it was a Christmas return that they accepted back. Perhaps Grayskull was still in the system. I highly doubt that Masters is returning, this was just a isolated incident, but still it was awesome seeing version 2 in a Wal-mart

Brent
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall
    Marvel comics #81 is a reality through IDW and us fans its being created.....

Bang your head!!!
    KB got more Smash Blade He-Mans but not at the $1.29 price.

TongLasher38
    does Hot Comics still have any vintage MOTU and NA stuff?...
    My art blog:

Heroic Warrior

TongLasher38
    Are they back up to the $5 price or higher?

Hot Comics in Richfield has a bunch of vintage and NA stuff, some of the prices seem a little high though, compared to what I've seen figs on ebay go for, but as for being in-town, I think they are reasonable.

Yes, both stores have MOTU new & old stuff. RF has the old view finder. Ebay prices are different from guide prices. If you think a price is to high look them up in a guide. When I priced them I went between Toy Fare & Lee's Toy Review.

Ash,

The micro bust will be in on Wen. at New Hope. I will have your's shipped down to RF hopfully by Thrues. Sorry for the delay.

TongLasher38
    Hey Jeremy just checking to see if you got my e-mail on the commision??

Brent

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by TongLasher38
    Ash,

The micro bust will be in on Wen. at New Hope. I will have your's shipped down to RF hopfully by Thrues. Sorry for the delay.
    Awesome news. Thanks for the update. I was beginning to wonder if Diamond had dropped the ball big time. Do you know if you will be getting the 3rd and 4th waves in?

I've seen them up on AFX... if there is no He-store by then, you guys will be the first place I check.

Diamond has not solicited for 3 & 4 yet. I will also have to see if the boss thinks we can sell thru on them.

Heroic Warrior
    Ok, so these aren't exactly all toy sightings, but if anyone is interested, I stopped in Big Lots in my hometown today. They had the following:

Rock-Em Sock-Em for $6
    The Yellow Sleeping Bag $12.99
    Playhouse $9.99

If anyone wants any, let me know ASAP and I will try and get them on my way back to the cities tomorrow morning.

Andrew

Zerospace
    Wow... and here I thought the MN group all died off

After gettting my Kobra Khan, 2 Snake Armor He-Men, and 2 She-Ra - then watching as the line got canceled - I pretty much dropped off the radar here.

I'll be buying the Staction figures when they come out - but have pretty much focused on my main interest - "Marvel Legends" - lately. With the Galactus wave arriving this past weekend it's been prety hectic and I have the big man 4/7 complete. 3 more from that wave and a Phasing Ghost Rider and I'll be all caught up there too.

Man can collectiong be a pain some times

If anyone is interested I am taking preorders on the 6" statue series now. If interested please call or stop in at any Hot Comics Store (New Hope & Richfield).

Preorder The New 6" Statue Before April 18th and get all three statues for $24.99 throw HOT COMICS & Collectibles! Call or Stop by either store. New Hope Location 763-593-1223 or Richfield Location 612-798-3936.

Heroic Warrior
    Preorder The New 6" Statue Before April 18th and get all three statues for $24.99 throw HOT COMICS & Collectibles! Call or Stop by either store. New Hope Location 763-593-1223 or Richfield Location 612-798-3936.
    Too bad I didn't see this sooner... was in South America all month... just to make sure I'm reading that correctly - was that $24.99 for all three, making them < $9 each?

Quote Originally Posted by ash
    Too bad I didn't see this sooner... was in South America all month... just to make sure I'm reading that correctly - was that $24.99 for all three, making them < $9 each?
    My mistake on how I worded it. $24.99 each statue. If you still want I still have a set avaliable.
    Last edited by TongLasher38; April 30, 2005 at 07:49pm.

Heroic Warrior
    My mistake on how I worded it. $24.99 each statue. If you still want I still have a set avaliable.
    I knew that price was too good to be true...

My fiance pre-ordered them from somewhere while I was out of country. I need to find out where she got them from.