Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Minnesota Masters

The one that Ridgedale mall had all three of them.

Evil Overlord of Spandex CptSpandex's Avatar
    Got mine, thanks guys.

Jimm McShane
    Hey, I'm from Southern MN and I'm new to these boards, and I'm currently trying to find stores that carry the stactions in my area. I have a Suncoast nearby, but they are the only place I have found them so far. Does Sam Goody carry the stactions, or is there a better place to find them?

Evil Overlord of Spandex CptSpandex's Avatar
    I saw some at a Sam Goody a while back, but haven't checked recently. Where in Minnesota are you located? The Edina Southdale Suncoast has all of them, about three of each -- when I was in there Saturday night it seemed as though they were either freshly stocked or hadn't sold any at all. They were located on the bottom row of the action figures section.

I purchased the last of wave 2 -- 1 Clamp Champ -- at the Minnetonka Ridgedale Suncoast, but they still had some of wave 1 left. That is the only two places I've looked since the release of wave 2. Although others have posted that they found some in the Bloomington Mall Of America Suncoast, and Maplewood malls respectively.

Brent

Jimm McShane
    Quote Originally Posted by CptSpandex
    Where in Minnesota are you located?
    A bit further south than that, even. I am about forty minutes southeast of Mankato in a tiny town called New Richland, but I do most of my shopping in Mankato on the weekends. Now and then I get closer to the cities to do some shopping, but I can't justify it right now.

Thank you for the help!

Jimm

Quote Originally Posted by Jimm McShane
    A bit further south than that, even. I am about forty minutes southeast of Mankato in a tiny town called New Richland, but I do most of my shopping in Mankato on the weekends. Now and then I get closer to the cities to do some shopping, but I can't justify it right now.

Thank you for the help!

Jimm
    Afraid you are going to be near-out of luck in 'kato. I just graudated from MSU down there and used to scout for MOTU. THe Suncoast in the mall might get them in at some point, but they didn't carry the line originally.

Other then that, online might be your best bet.

-Brett
    Who doesn't like to bet.

={+}=

Jimm McShane
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    Afraid you are going to be near-out of luck in 'kato. I just graudated from MSU down there and used to scout for MOTU. THe Suncoast in the mall might get them in at some point, but they didn't carry the line originally.

Other then that, online might be your best bet.

-Brett
    Who doesn't like to bet.

={+}=
    Alright, thanks man. I think the internet probably is my best bet, when it comes down to it.

I found the Wal-mart exclusive Marvel Legends not all of them though at **** Rapids Wal-Mart by Cub. And I found the Apocalypse wave (Blue) complete at Blaine Wal-Mart.

Not too bad.

Brent
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall
    Marvel comics #81 is a reality through IDW and us fans its being created.....

Hey everyone, I'm having a garage sale this weekend with lots of toys:
    Barbies, some loose Marvel Legends, He-Man new and old, Beanie Babies and other stuff. If interested the address is 8101 MOdern Road, Brooklyn Park, 55428

Quote Originally Posted by TongLasher38
    Barbies, some loose Marvel Legends, He-Man new and old, Beanie Babies and other stuff. If interested the address is 8101 MOdern Road, Brooklyn Park, 55428
    What type prices you looking at for the vintage MOTU?? I'd be very interested it all of it.

Brent
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall

Quote Originally Posted by TongLasher38
    What are you doing selling MOTU in a garage sale?

You'd get MUCH more for it on here or eBay regardless of condition.

Just a hint

Oh and I would also be very interested in whatever MOTU you got.

-Brett
    Who is for sale.

={+}=

Vintage stuff would contain Greyskull, Snake Mountain, and alot of action figures. I will sell them all for 125 to 150 or after you see the stuff we can talk about a price.

I also have the clawful statue for 100, Ramman for 30, and alot of other stuff.

I know on here and ebay but right now it would be to much work and I have no time to do it. Right now I'm out of work and tring to support my family.

I made a list of stuff I have for sale. I thought I would give everyone here a chance first to look at it.

Vintage stuff:
    Snake Mountain
    Castle Greyskull
    Slime Pit
    BIONATOPS
    TURBODACTYL
    TYRANTISAURUS REX
    BEAM BLASTER & ARTILLERAY
    and alot of the action figures to many to name

New Stuff:
    She-Ra Convention in white box but open
    Wolf Armor He-Man & Snake Armor Skeletor still in box never opened
    Orko on card
    He-Man on card
    Smash Blade He-Man on card x3
    Skeletor on card
    Spin Blade Skeletor on card x3
    Snake Hunter He-Man on card
    Ice Armor He-Man on card
    Serpent Track Mekaneck on card
    Sky Strike Stratos on card
    Serpent Claw Man-At-Arms on card
    Repaint Two Bad from The Snake Men on card
    Clawful Statue
    Ram Man Bust
    Mer-man Bust
    He-Man Bust
    Evil-Lyn Bust

If you are interested PM me or stop by my garage sale this week. There is alot of other stuff like 3 boxes of TP's, single comics, cd's, baby clothes, Marvel comics cards, computer equipement and a direct TV satolit. 8101 Modern Road Brooklyn Park MN 55428. Neg. on prices.
    Last edited by TongLasher38; June 7, 2006 at 02:47pm.

Bang your head!!!
    Brian, I went to your place this weekend to check out what you all had. There was a "Sale" sign out, but the garage door was shut but the front door was open.
    Only thing was no one answered the door when I knocked ...
    My art blog:
    http://jeremypeerboom.blogspot.com/

The Power and Honor Foundation:
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

Sorry man, me and my wife had a very bad weekend and just couldn't handle the sale right then and there. We will be open all week from 10:00 a.m to 7:00 p.m. throw the end of the week. If you want to call to make sure we are here even after the sale our number is 763-537-6003 or 612-251-9623 ask for Bill or Angel. Again very sorry about that.

Heroic Warrior
    Hey everybody

I've just bought a new house, and when I'm finished with the move, I'm going to be going through my MOTU collection and trying to eliminate some of it in order to get some additional space back in my storage area. I'm not sure what all I will be getting rid of, but if there are things that anyone here needs, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I know I have some things in extreme excess (20+ battlestations for example), other things I'm just interested in reducing (figures with video, etc). Let me know what you guys are looking for and I'll see how I can help.

Bang your head!!!
    Im up for a few battle stations... and slime pits... I know you have slime pits ash, lots and lots of slime pits ...

Widget

Vintage stuff?

I don't know what you all have, but would be interested in any newer vintage stuff (I know it's an oxymoron) 1986-1987. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ash View Post
    Hey everybody

I've just bought a new house, and when I'm finished with the move, I'm going to be going through my MOTU collection and trying to eliminate some of it in order to get some additional space back in my storage area. I'm not sure what all I will be getting rid of, but if there are things that anyone here needs, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I know I have some things in extreme excess (20+ battlestations for example), other things I'm just interested in reducing (figures with video, etc). Let me know what you guys are looking for and I'll see how I can help.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MossMan710179 View Post
    Im up for a few battle stations... and slime pits... I know you have slime pits ash, lots and lots of slime pits ...
    Do you want MIB slime pits or loose ones? I have ~5 loose, I need to finish inventory of the MIB stuff and that may take a few weeks. I don't know that I'm willing to part with my loose slime pit warriors though... I should have you over in a few weeks when everything is put away

Quote Originally Posted by stinkor33
    I don't know what you all have, but would be interested in any newer vintage stuff (I know it's an oxymoron) 1986-1987. Thanks.
    I don't have any newer vintage stuff that I'm getting rid of... this would all be 200x stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkor33 View Post
    What are you looking for I have two big collection I just got and I'm going to start posting for sale.

Widget

Vinatge

Off the top of my head:
    Turbodactyl, T-rex, Horde-Trooper, Buzz-saw Hordak, twistoid, laser-bolt, monstroid, fright fighter, spydor, cliff climber, scuba attack, tower attack, comet cat, crocobite, orbear, rhinorb, half boot skeletor
    Weapons (or complete) for: Rio Blast, Flying fist, Ninjor , Blade , blast-attak, King randor, sorceress, clamp-champ, saurod, gwildor, snake-face, squeeeze, scare-glow, multi-bot(really only female part of gun), dragstor cord.

Thanks.

Heroic Warrior
    I have some stuff that's free to a good home... my parents picked up some 200x toys for me at a garage sale (not complete, some wear), but if any of you are into customizing and would like it, drop me a pm.

I know there is a grayskull (missing weapons), battlecat (missing armor and the button which moves his leg is broken off), skeletor....

there may be other stuff, I've not had time to look through it.

Bang your head!!!
    If anyone needs the limited edition metal case Halo 3, the Best Buy in Inver Grove has less than 20 left...
    My art blog:
    http://jeremypeerboom.blogspot.com/

The Power and Honor Foundation:
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

Weird request....

I'm looking for a old 45.

A record single called the laughing song by New Elm's Whoopee John Wilfahrt.

This is the info I found on it. I found one site online that had it listed for sale but they were sold out. I was hoping maybe someone here might be able to help or know of a good site, tried ebay, ziltch.

Wilfahrt, Whoopee John: The Laughing Song / Lili Marlene Schottische (Decca 25615) (45)

Thanks,

Brent

Heroic Warrior

MOTUC group purchase plan

So, we're all awaiting the MOTU Classics... if it ends up being 1 per month, who hear is interested in placing a bulk order to reduce shipping on the combined order? I know that I'll be buying at least 2 of each, so if anyone else wants to pool orders, let me know.