Mattel has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
Check out their answers to your Round 80 questions!
This round of questions were selected by TheShadow.
Thanks to those fans for their help!
1. Zargon: Are the various army builders (Eternian Palace Guards, Snake Men, etc.) going to join the "available year-round" group (He-Man, Skeletor, etc.)? I think that this would be an affordable way for collectors to build armies going forward.
It is possible but no plans to announce right now.
2. Ealo: What is the current status on combining day of sale purchases with subscription items to save on postage?
This is something we are still actively working on but we don't have an exact date yet to launch this feature.
3. MOTU_Maniac: We have read where "The 2013 [sub] line will be a little different from 2012 in terms of slots." Since subs sales are what drive the MOTUC line forward, can you give us a little more information? Are these changes due simply to the 30th Anniversary sub ending or due to something else entirely?
In part due to the 30th line going away (as that was unique for 2012) but it is also due to the price increase in 2013. We did not want to overload fans with too many skus and a lot of the feedback on 2012 was their were too many figures so we took this into consideration.
4. stevediamonds: In late 2010 on a Q&A it was said the goal with product on mattycollector.com going into 2011 was to have the next three months of MOTUC figures pictures and listings up on the site. I understand there are delays being worked through right now, but I was curious if there was still a chance of that being implemented.
Yes, we are still working on this.
5. sailoruranus & musclor: When will we learn what the fans get to vote on at the SDCC panel this year? And is there a chance of a fan vote at Power-Con this year?
It is still up in the air whether there will be a vote at SDCC this year since we are doing the "fan vote slot" that now every 2013 sub holder will get to participate in. We may do an additional vote at the panel. Still getting our ducks in a row.
Check out what fans have to say about the answers to the WTFWTK 2.80, as well as find links to all the previous WTFWTK sessions!