Mattel has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
Check out their answers to your Round 89 questions!
This round of questions were selected by hadley.
Thanks to that fan for their help!
1. Mr. Roboto: Over the course of the year, MOTU merchandise has been available in various forms (not limited to action figures) celebrating the 30th Anniversary of this line. What are the chances or what is the status of MOTU merchandise continuing beyond the 30th Anniversary?
That is up to each licensor. Mattel only produces the figures. We can't comment on the availability of licensed product from other companies.
2. Drewsky: If (and when) Castle Grayskull gets sculpted, is there any chance some sort of video could be compiled and released after the final castle reveal which shows the Horsemen sculpting the castle from beginning to end? Kind of like a video blog or something? I think that would be cool for such a monumental item!
We will absolutely try to document the creation of this amazing toy if it moves forward!
3. Shecky: Now that tiered MOTU stands have been confirmed, has there been any thought to have different tiered stands available representing the various factions in MOTU (Snake Mountain tiered stands for the Evil Warriors, Fright Zone tiered stands for the Horde, etc.)?
We'll need to see how the "Grayskull" colored stands do first before exploring tiered stands for other factions!
4. DamnSmooth: Can we get some clarification on the advance sales that will be available to sub holder. I know day of sub items will not be available but what items that are restocks, or customer service stock. Will this items be made available for advance sale?
Anything new outside of the sub (items like Granamyr or the Weapon Pak or Prop replicas) will be available early for sub holders in 2013.
5. wundarwarrior: Is the head coming with Strobo simply the unmasked Zodak head or will we receive the helmet that was shown in the case at Power-con as well?
It is just the unmasked head. That helmet was a fan custom given to Toy Guru as a gift and he put it next to the figure for fun. Hope it wasn't misleading!
Check out what fans have to say about the answers to the WTFWTK 2.89, as well as find links to all the previous WTFWTK sessions!