Mattel has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
Check out their answers to your Round 92 questions!
This round of questions were selected by TheFallen.
Thanks to that fan for their help!
1. Bamf1980: Can you give us a ballpark estimate of when we might find out what the secret connection between Earth and Eternia that Marlena discovered will be revealed?
This is revealed in a bio. How and when we will get to this character has yet to be announced!
2. Machinitess: For some time Hasbro sold (and might be still selling) My Little Pony blanks to customizers. Will we get this option from Mattel outside the MOTUC line with MOTUC blanks? I could see a market for blank bucks and heads in the appropriate scale for MOTUC and they would also be of interest to the DC crowd. Unmarked, there'd be no reason everyone couldn't use them.
This is a really tough thing. Even a blank figure takes development since we don't have one "done" and would take a sku away from an all new figure. So it isn't in the cards right now as we work on maximizing out skus to get out original characters.
3. Kinghsss456: Can you (or anyone) tell us when and the reason why King Hsss went from the Staff of Ka to his current Snake Staff.
The Staff of Ka was stolen by Sir Laserlot's replacement (after he mysteriously "died"/was taken forward in time) to prove his worth to King Grayskull. How it wound up with Teela is a story yet to be told!
4. facet: Can you confirm that Red Shadow is the guy with the red stripe going down his back at Hero's funeral scene in the second mini comic and the green robotic guy is Bandwidth. The names were given to us yet no visual refences or descriptions were given to us, so these 2 characters being the only 2 we have never seen before, it makes logical sense these are them. And if so, will we see more of these guys?
Yes. Red Shadow is the guy with the red stripe in his fur and Bandwidth is the guy with the blue helmet and the radio dial in his chest.
5. Rioblast: In regards to future figures using bendy parts: you guys keep bringing up Snout Spout's trunk as a reason why you guys don't want to use any bendy parts. Why can't you guys just use the SAME material that you used for King Hiss for any future figures? Just use the rubber/plastic bendy material (King Hiss) and NOT the foam/rubber bendy materal (Snout Spout).
It is certainly something looked into, but in the end it is the choice of the design team what to do or whether to use bendy at all.
Check out what fans have to say about the answers to the WTFWTK 2.92, as well as find links to all the previous WTFWTK sessions!