Mattel has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
Check out their answers to your Round 95 questions!
This round of questions were selected by bObA_fEtt_Ox.
Thanks to that fan for their help!
1. grayskull's heir: Many people have criticized the size of Castle Grayskull. There is a difference in size between the b-sheet and the prototype. Plus the height of the base also makes the doorway smaller. Will the prototype be changed to match the height and size originally shown in the b-sheet, while also adjusting the base to give the doorway more height?
The Castle will continue to be an evolving process and yes, it is slightly smaller compared to the foam model and specs given (which were noted as subject to change- and they did). The entire process of making and promoting this playset is very unprecedented and we expect the Castle to continue to change. We will do our best to constantly update customers on all changes and please do note that if any customer is in any way unhappy with the product you can cancel your order through Aug 30th. We don't want to force anyone to buy a product they don't want!
2. captainmendoc: When the pod is removed from the top of Castle Grayskull's crown could there be a hole inside that would mate with the long part of the Wind Raider stand, or could the hole in the base of the Wind Raider mate with the top of the castle in some way?
No, the hole in the top doesn't work this way. It only holds the "pawn" piece which is removable.
3. boba_fett_ox: is it possible to change the prison in Castle Grayskull so we can see a character's head and not only their chest?
No, we won't be able to make this change to the sculpt.
4. psy_coma77: Now with a solid relationship between Mattel and DC/Warner, how about working with Warner's Interactive's Netherrealm studios to produce a MOTU fighting game?
A very cool suggestion but nothing is planned at this time.
5. Vaultsofgrayskull: Can you replace a beast slot or multi-pack slot with a vehicle slot in future subscriptions so that you end up selling enough to make it worth your while and we get vehicles we're otherwise at risk of not seeing?
We have offered vehicles in the past (Windraider) and it did not perform to expectations (despite having a relatively low run). This makes it a little more difficult to make additional vehicles.
Check out what fans have to say about the answers to the WTFWTK 2.95, as well as find links to all the previous WTFWTK sessions!