Mattel has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
Check out their answers to your Round 98 questions!
This round of questions were selected by Barbecue17.
Thanks to that fan for their help!
1. Barbecue17: Since we have been told that the new road map is for the majority of vintage characters to be released by the end of 2015 and we are told that most figures take over a year to plan, does this mean that the majority of remaining vintage MOTU figures have at least been discussed as to how their unique features (Rio Blasts's guns, Blast Attack's splitting) might be approached in Classics?
No. What it means is a majority of figures are names on paper. Discussions about the logics of translating them into toys happens down the road.
2. dagodfather: Now that the focus for 2014-2015 is on vintage and important animated characters, does someone like Eldor fall into that category or is he considered a post-2015 character?
Eldor is still a figure we would like to get to. Whether he shows up before 2015 is yet to be announced, but he is more of a priority for example compared to Too Tall Hoove.
3. grenadaspice: When asked if Castle Grayskull will be able to fit figures properly on the floors without them being too cramped in between the different floors, you have stated that there is enough room to fit the 6" figures. However, fans have been saying for years that these figures are 7". I finally decided to measure my He-Man figure with a 12 inch ruler and He-Man is just under 7" (more like 6.9"). Then you have a figure like Teela who is definintely taller than most MOTUC figures. Why is it to this day that you still consider the MOTUC figures as being only 6" tall and how can we be sure that will be enough head room in this 6" Castle Grayskull playset for figures that are a smidget under 7" tall?
To set the record straight, we are well aware the actual height of MOTUC figs is above 6" inches. Just as the actual height of a Ghostbuster movie figure is a little less than 6". But they are both 6" scale lines. MOTUC is deliberately a little bigger so that MOTU figures feel bulkier vs. a standard 6" fig (and Movie Figs like GB or MOS are a little smaller vs. a standard 6" fig to accurately portray the actor's heights.). But they are all 6" scale lines.
4. facet: I have racked my brains over these three characters from the list provided by Mattel for the Castle Grayskull box art but could not find them anywhere. Who are these characters: Fang-or, Golden rod, Snow thief?
They are all on page 2-3 of the third 2012 mini comic. Fang-or is behind Sqqueeze, Golden Rod is in front of Gygor and Snow Thief is behind Mosquitor.
5. wundarwarrior: Is Dare going to change similar to Adam in the 200X era, meaning from a small teen to a huge adult? Or will he be further along in age and build, more like the vintage Adam? I would really like to see a design for him as well, especially from this unseen bible you possess.
You will just need to wait and see if we get to a Dare figure!
Check out what fans have to say about the answers to the WTFWTK 2.98, as well as find links to all the previous WTFWTK sessions!