Mattel has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
Check out their answers to your Round 99 questions!
This round of questions were selected by The All American.
Thanks to that fan for their help!
1. Man-E-Beers: If Mattel deems Castle Grayskull a success, and more playsets are given a go, has there been any discussion on making the other two walls for a complete 4-sided castle? It would be a good way to include all the extra sculpted and requested additions that were left out of Castle Grayskull.
At this time we really aren't in a position to discuss any additional playsets or additions to the Castle. The current 2013 Castle is so much work as is, that looking past it isn't something we are in a place to do. But all are great ideas and you never know what the future will bring!
2. The All American: Will all the figures that need to be released in 2014 and 2015 to finish the vintage lines be sold via subscription only?
That remains to be seen. At this point we can not even confirm a 2014 line until we know we hit the min number of sub holders when it is put on sale at SDCC.
3. King Tamusk: Will a new Traveling Convention Exclusive for 2014 be shown at your SDCC Mattypalooza presentation this summer?
4. Loo-Kee: Castaspella will be the last Vintage POP character to be released for 2013 (or is she?). I know this next question might be a little in advance, but knowing you reworked the 2014 sub, how many Vintage POP characters are slotted for the 2014 sub? Thank you!
If 2014 moves forward it will have more POP figures than any previous year.
5. Super He-Man: Characters like the Widgets and Twiggets are larger than Orko and Kowl, but still smaller than the average figure. I certainly wouldn't want to pay full price per widget, but if you did them with limited articulation, would it bring the cost down enough to get a 2 or 3 pack for the usual single-figure price?
It is possible to execute these characters this way and we'd love to do these characters eventually. Time will tell how and when they are released!
Check out what fans have to say about the answers to the WTFWTK 2.99, as well as find links to all the previous WTFWTK sessions!