Pre-orders are currently being taken for the EIGHT new issues of cereal:geek, and once more the worlds of Eternia and Etheria make their presence felt in magazine's glossy pages! Aside from numerous appearances in the regular features some of the highlights (featuring He-Man and She-Ra) are as follows:
* The rarely-seen Masters of the Universe toyline commercial (animated by Filmation for Mattel) is detailed, along with certain facts never before been revealed!
* A beautifully-illustrated He-Man storyboard test is showcased page by page in glorious detail, featuring the appearance of Desira (pre-Evil-Lyn).
* The toylines of He-Man, She-Ra, and ThunderCats are covered in a lengthy article that details their beginnings, their success, their demise, and their continuing legacy.
* We look at just how the transformation from Prince Adam to He-Man was animated.
* Filmation's He-Man and the Masters of Space pitch to Mattel (based on the toy company's 1989 relaunch) is showcased for all to see.
* We also see a beautifully illustrated two-part desired episode of She-Ra that presents us with a story that would've no doubt been a memorable one.
* And learn how Filmation had planned to make a He-Man video game during the eighties!
Other shows featured include Battle of the Planets, Blackstar, BraveStarr, Captain Future, Dungeons & Dragons, G.I. Joe, Galaxy Rangers, Inspector Gadget, Jem, MASK, Mighty Orbots, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Real Ghostbusters, ThunderCats, Transformers, Visionaries, and MANY more!