Mattel has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
Check out their answers to your 2013 Pre-SDCC questions!
1. revelat10n: In the upcoming MOTUC monthly figure poll at SDCC: Huntara vs Lord Masque, is the vote between who gets made first or does the loser not get made at all?
The vote is for who gets made sometime in the 2014-2015 line up. Obviously if neither of these years gets the min number of sub holders than the figure might not happen (same for all the other great figures planned for these years!) As for the figure that does not win, it just means he/she won't be in 2014-2015. He/she could always be a candidate for a future year pending enough interest from customers to keep the line going beyond 2015.
2. Veronica Mars: As I understand what has been said recently, 2014 & 2015 are going to be devoted to wrapping up the vintage lines as well as A-list and key characters from other media. Are Lord Masque and Huntara really A-list/Key Characters?
A-list enough that we wanted to try to fit them in! When it came down to it, we just couldn't get them both into the 2014-2015 roll out so we are leaving it to the fans at our panel to vote.
3. King Tamusk: Last year, the attendees that preordered Vykron received a special gift when they picked up their order (the MOTU comic with the variant cover). Is there any plans to have a special giveaway this year for people that preordered Stonedar and Rokkon?
There won't be a give away like this with purchase, but everyone who attends out SDCC Mattypalooza panel will get a ticket for a free MOTU comic book from DC.
4. Clawful Ofit: How will the vote for Huntara or Masque be presented? Will it be just their two pictures, or do you plan on giving a few details about the actual MOTUC figures? For example: Huntara- 2 heads, 2 lazer swords w/ removable blades. Masque- Removeable mask, plug in smoke effect & Darkling.
We only have pics of the animation character from a freeze frame from their episode. The details on accessories and piece count that will be included with the winner are too far off at this point. All you are voting for is a 6" figure by name.
5. Old Bolty-Neck: When it comes time to field questions from the room, would you please repeat the question before you give the answer? This is for the benefit of those of us who cannot hear the person asking the question (such as us fans watching Mattypalooza videos online) especially since the person asking the question almost never speaks into the microphone.
You got it! Great feedback and much appreciated.
Check out what fans have to say about the answers to the WTFWTK 2013 Pre-SDCC Edition, as well as find links to all the previous WTFWTK sessions!