Super7 has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
Check out their answers to your Round 1 questions!
This round of questions were selected by mjw41.
Thanks to that fan for their help!
1. backsun442: In the Power-Con panel video, you mention things we never saw before from the vintage MOTU line. Will you be sharing images of these things online with fans?
Hopefully we will be turning a lot of those ideas into products. One of the things is the evolution of Eldor from concept to final, etc. that we want to package with the final Eldor figure. We want to bring this all into the public, but are trying to package it all together into cohesive ideas rather than a bulk dump of information with no clear hierarchy or historical parallels.
2. Shecky: For future pre-orders, would it be possible to start relaying MOTUC information in-full either in advance or at least at the start of the pre-order, including what accessories will come with each figure offered?
That would be our ideal plan as well. We are still not operating everything exactly as we had hoped for launch. Ideally in 2018, we will have one wave of four figures every three months (as opposed to two waves at once) with final figures in a much more final stage before we need to open up the pre-orders.
3. King Tamusk: With 2018 being the 10th anniversary of MOTUC, are there any plans to do something special to celebrate this milestone?
That is a really good idea. I have to be honest, I had not considered it before now, so if something happens, it will become the unofficial "King Tamusk version."
4. mjw41: Would Super7 please reissue CG Filmation He-Man and Skeletor as a possible two-pack, and give both characters the new styled ankles as well as a new, more Filmation style sword for He-Man that fits completely into his sword sheath?
Right now we have no plans to go back to the earlier Filmation figures, and we would have to gain access to the Mattel tooling bank, so that makes it more complicated. I wish I had a better answer for you, but at this time, we do not.
5. jjhuehn: Would you tell us your plans for the future of the vintage MOTU inspired 5.75 inch line, including if we could expect more figures that never existed previously in the 80s as toys, as well as your production time frame for the first wave?
Ideally we are making an on-going wave of 5.75" size figures, but we are working with Mattel currently to see if this line goes to retail in a bigger way. So, when it actually begins is still a bit up in the air. But, ideally, it is going on for a long time.
Check out what fans have to say about the answers to the WTFWTK 3.1, as well as find links to all the previous Fan Q&A sessions!