Super7 has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
Check out their answers to your Round 2 questions!
This round of questions were selected by Soothe777.
Thanks to that fan for their help!
1. GoatmanSays: If you can reveal info on specific characters, what are the chances of getting a beast/character 2-pack of a Club Grayskull version of Fisto and Strider the mechanical horse?
Collector's Choice Stridor is something we have been trying to get done for a while, but have run into a lot of issues with the tooling. We are still trying though. At this point we have not been looking at two packs specifically because the cost is so high and everyone is already price sensitive on everything. We wish we had a better answer for you, but not yet!
A Club Grayskull Fisto is likely to happen, though we can't say for sure just yet which wave that would be. The size and tooling necessary for a Club Grayskull Stridor makes it a little complicated. But if there is enough interest, we can get there.
2. Soothe777: Are there any plans to work with a European distributor to help reduce shipping expenses for the customer? In addition to the cost of international shipping, the import taxes are extremely high for international fans.
We have talked to a few places and we are still looking into it. The big problem really comes down to how big the shipping boxes are. It's fine when it's a few orders, but when you are talking 50+ for a country, all of a sudden it's a few palettes. Once you move to palettes, a lot of places don't have the ability to receive or store them. We are still trying to figure it out for you though!
3. davidlogan: If the upcoming 5" vintage styled He-Ro and Eldor make it to retail stores as you have suggested is a possibility, will we also be able to purchase the 5" vintage figures directly from Super7 online?
Yes. The retail partner (as of yet unannounced) has placed an order, but you should be able to order them directly from us as well. In fact, we would love you to! The details of how it all works are still being hammered out though. Stay tuned!
4. Jun-Yor: What can fans of the New Adventures toys and cartoon expect for 2018? There's still a lot of NA unproduced for that era of MOTU.
There are a lot of plans in the works for 2018, but nothing we can announce yet. We need to finish the existing figures first before we start diving deep in new stuff. We need to stay on target, so no announcements yet. But yes, there are lots of room left for figures.
5. nickdoobs: Are any new Ultimate figures planned?
Not at this time. The biggest issue is not having access to the Mattel tools, and also being able to take a character and make a figure that just has so much more to offer than it has in the past. When we talk about Ultimates, it is definitely about making the most grand presentation of that figure, and not just to re-release it because it is expensive on the secondary market. There has to be a reason for it to be an Ultimate. Right now, we are focused on making new characters. That's not to say new Ultimates will never happen, but it's not in the plans right now. Sorry!
Check out what fans have to say about the answers to the WTFWTK 3.1, as well as find links to all the previous Fan Q&A sessions!