Super7 has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
Check out their answers to your Round 3 questions!
This round of questions were selected by Sebastiaan.
Thanks to that fan for their help!
1. danielsan52: Does the newly announced She-Ra cartoon on Netflix interfere with Super7 making POP characters?
Nope, no conflicts there! Our projects are separate from the upcoming Netflix program and we can continue full steam ahead on some exciting projects that we can't share quite yet.
2. blackiecats: Will we continue to get additional heads like we did for CC Hawke and CG Sorceress, where the extra head would create a different character? (for example, if you ever made Hunga the Harpy, she could include a generic harpy head)
Yes, we will continue to offer alternate heads, additional accessories and pack-ins as we and the Four Horsemen feel appropriate for each character. These bonus parts and items are part of what has made the MOTU Classics line so much fun and we definitely want to keep it that way.
3. Sebastiaan: With the 2017 MOTUC figures being delayed because of last minute changes, will this affect the delivery schedule for 2018 Wave 1 (aka Super7 Wave 2), or can we still expect them to ship in May 2018?
We have been working very hard behind the scenes here to get the figure scheduling back on track, and we plan to hit the May 2018 ship date. The last two rounds of figures has been a great experience for us in terms of improving our production quality and organization, and the scheduling sacrifice we made to achieve it will ultimately allow everything to move much more smoothly from here on out. We know the wait has been tough and we really appreciate everyone's patience!
4. melkor23: At New York Toy Fair in February 2018, could we expect the official reveal of more 5" inch vintage-style MOTU figures and information on your retail partner, as well as the next CC wave, CG wave, and Power-Con exclusives?
We can't let the cat out of the bag just yet, but we will definitely have some exciting new items and information to reveal at Toy Fair. Stay tuned!
5. allenlindley: If there is a new MOTU film in 2019 and Mattel releases a new line of figures for retail for the film, would this affect Super7's release of Classics or any other MOTU-related products?
Those are a couple big "ifs" as of now, but we see no issues maintaining the Classics line or our other products should a MOTU film come to fruition.
Check out what fans have to say about the answers to the WTFWTK 3.3, as well as find links to all the previous Fan Q&A sessions!