Super7 has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
Check out their answers to your Round 7 questions!
This round of questions were selected by OnlyOneSkeletor.
Thanks to that fan for their help!
1. Beastmaster: Does Super7 have plans to continue the MOTU Giants line that was started by MattyCollector?
Currently we are focused on the Collector's Choice, Club Grayskull, and ReAction figure lines as well as our upcoming 5.5" vintage style MOTU line. We have no plans at the moment to continue the Giants.
2. Bear-At-Arms: Hasbro recently showed with its HasLab site that crowd funding campaigns can work to support larger-scale toys. Is this an option that could be done with Collector's Choice and Club Grayskull vehicles and playsets?
Perhaps! We don't have any specific info to share here, but it's an interesting model that we may consider for something in the future.
3. Sebastiaan: Will you consider offering mini-subscriptions like MattyCollector did before to complete or enhance groups/factions? They did this with POP and 200X, and NA could really benefit from a mini-subscription.
Right now we are keeping our focus on the releases we have currently in production and the next few waves of figures that follow the same model, being released in groups of four in Collector's Choice and Club Grayskull. We want to maintain a nice steady pace of releases for everyone before we consider adding additional mini-sub equivalents.
4. DrumMaster: What are the reasons it has taken so long to have more information about a MOTUC Snake Mountain release?
Because it's huge! Really, Snake Mountain is a giant playset, bigger than the Castle Grayskull that has already been released. We wouldn't want to rush and make something that isn't just right. As soon as we have something to share, we certainly will.
5. OnlyOneSkeletor: Originally new characters would get their first release in Collector's Choice then their Filmation variant would be released in Club Grayskull. But now we have Dree Elle and Uncle Montork making their first appearance in Club Grayskull. Based on this, in what ways is the MOTUC line evolving, and what can fans expect for future releases in both Collector's Choice and Club Grayskull?
Where it makes sense, we will be mindful of the MOTUC release history and pattern Mattel has established with the two lines. In the case of Dree-Elle and Montork, the characters originated in the cartoon, and the differences between a Collector's Choice and Club Grayskull release would have been minimal. Rather than make two separate versions, we decided the Club Grayskull line was the best place for them.
Check out what fans have to say about the answers to the WTFWTK 3.7, as well as find links to all the previous Fan Q&A sessions!