Super7 has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
Check out their answers to your Round 11 questions!
This round of questions were selected by 13977.
Thanks to that fan for their help!
1. 13977: Will the ReAction Anti-Eternia He-Man be released on an English/US card?
Yes, the ReAction Anti-Eternia He-Man was released on an English language card at Power-Con 2018!
2. Stagnataur: The CG She-Ra prototype looks amazing! Will you be designing her with the ability to mount the existing CC Swiftwind?
Yes, the CG She-Ra is able to ride her trusty steed.
3. themodrenman: Will the CG She-Ra have its own uniquely styled Princess of Power box or will she be released using the existing packaging style?
Currently, our plan is to remain consistent with the CG line and release She-Ra in the existing packaging style.
4. abaddon: When you release the 300th MOTUC figure, will you mark the occasion with a special release of any kind?
Commemorating the MOTU Classics line's milestones with a packaging call out or sticker is a great idea! We started this with the Tenth Anniversary packaging for the latest wave, and we'd like to continue with the 300th release in some form.
5. bigsexy_j: Mattel's figures had to pass their safety tests even as adult collectibles. As a result, figures didn't break during shipping, posing, or play. But the Super7 5-inch line seems to have numerous complaints about easy breakage. Are your figures safety tested and made to be played with, or are they just for basic display?
All of our figures should and are meant to be able to handle play, just like the action figures we grew up with. Occasionally an issue arises, and we go back to the manufacturer to make sure it gets corrected. Ultimately we are making toys and not statues!
Check out what fans have to say about the answers to the WTFWTK 3.11, as well as find links to all the previous Fan Q&A sessions!