Welcome

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Stratos75
    Stratos75
    Welcome to the Houston Masters Social Group, a few years ago this group was happening. Hopefully we can get some of that spark back.
  2. Uki
    Uki
    Way to take the bull by the horns (or something!), Stratos75! I am proud to say I will join this gang.

I live in The Woodlands, by the way. How is everyone's MOTUC collection coming along?
  3. Stratos75
    Stratos75
    My MOTUC collection:
    Heman
    Skeletor
    Beastman
    Stratos
    Merman
    Zodak
    Hordak

On the way:
    He-ro
    Man at Arms

Need:
    Tri-Klops (SDCC)
    King of Grayskull regular and variant

I've been picking up MOTU 2002 too, mostly the statues and busts.
  4. zapperx
    zapperx
    Merry Christmas to all !!!
  5. Stratos75
    Stratos75
    Hey Zapperx How are you doing?
  6. zapperx
    zapperx
    Hi Stratos75,
    You may remember my son, Adam, (Zapperx Jr.). Both of us big MOTU fans from the time he was 6 years old. Adam died on Sept. 11 2009 at age 32. A bacterial infection due to pneumonia was the cause. I keep his memory alive, in part, with my continued interest in one of his heroes, He-Man. He and I had subscribed to Club Eternia last year.
    I have fond memories of him enjoying the cartoon series and collecting all things He-Man.
    Regards,
    Richard
  7. Stratos75
    Stratos75
    I'm sorry to hear about your son Richard. I remember how meeting you two for the first time was a breath of fresh air for me. At the time I thought it was odd that you and him enjoyed the "Heman experience" together. Ofcourse it was me that was odd, you had something with your son that I only wish I had with my dad. I know it doesn't change anything but from what I saw you probably spent more time with your son, in his 32 years of life, than a lot of dads spend with their sons. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  8. ORKO
    ORKO
    Wow, how time flies. Hello everyone, good to see some old members (Stratos75, Zapperx) sure brings back good memories when we were all in the hunt. Take care Masters!
  9. Stratos75
    Stratos75
    Whats up Orko. Man don't go and leave like that..lol. Come back
  10. ORKO
    ORKO
    Wus sup Stratos? Guess, I will start posting again here on the org. Just feels weird man........just weird.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast