Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Australians out there

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Australians out there

Hey what happened to the Aussie thread, it was up to about 1200 posts but i can't find it.

Heroic Warrior

The forum was purged by JVS3. Here's the link. The old Aussie thread went with it.

Looks like this could be the new Aussie thread.

Any of you guys getting a 2004 She-ra?

Any news?

Apart from the recent toys r us findings, has anyone got any news regarding new figures? A few days ago on the front page someone reported that Australia was in line to get new figures in September, did anyone else read that?

Regards Jake
    SPOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone,

I phoned Mattel, earlier this week. As far as those reps, working the phones
    know, September is still when we recieve new items. I hope that helps.

Take it easy,
    Darren

Good front page news!

If those figures on the front page ever get made, we might even get them by 2010.

Regards Jake
    SPOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got Sam battlecat and Raptor at TRU today. All I need now are the SAM he-man and Skelly figures.

I also brough a killer croc which I found there, since I heard he was somewhat rare. Debating whether to open it or not (im an open collector). If I do that means I will start collecting batman, which is something I have tried to avoid (the only lines I collect are MOTU and Takara transformer reissues). If I do deside to collect batman it will only be the original characters, got no room for those vaients and vehicles! I suppose I would only have to really get zipline batman, joker and Mr Freeze (who are impossible to find) - was there a 4 hoursman robin as well? Hmmm, decisions decisions...

killjoy

found motu tru A.C.T

I just bin down to toy's R us a.c.t and found deluxe battle armor he-man and skeletor plus battle cat and raptor also slime pit several [email protected] all around 9.97 and slime pit 19.97
    peace out

Anyone seen SAM he-man and Skeletor round melbourne?

Australian Fans, I have news!

You can decide whether it is good or not...

First News;
    I called Mattel and spoke to Greg (or Gary??, I can't remember). He confirmed that we are getting figs in Sepetmber. This is what he told me was listed;

Heroic Warriors
    Ice Armor He-Man
    Buzz Off
    Stealth He-Man
    Sy-Klone
    Man-E-Faces
    Orko

Evil Enemies
    Evil Lyn !!!
    Snake Crush Skeletor
    Whiplash
    BeastMan
    MerMan
    Trap Jaw
    Skeletor (no other name given, I assume it is Ice Armor)

So it looks like we are getting the repaint cases (that AFX have). I called again to confirm and they said they the evil enimies case is definitely 7 figures??!! So Evil Lyn may well be included??

He also said we were getting Mecha Bite Battle Cat and Panthor and the slime pit??!! It will be interesting to see how much these go for - especially since ToysRus have the Slime Pit for $19.95!!!.

One last thing he said was listed was "Animal Figures". he had no other details of this. Perhaps it is Orginal Battle Cat and Panthor???

I am glad we are getting something, but it looks like Mattel Australia unfortunately won't give the line much of an "Aussie" focus. If we do infact get evil Lyn, that would be way cool. We need to make sure they don't just follow the other (existing markets) and release whatever is released there. Otherwise we will never see Teela, Original Panthor, etc...

Other news; (sort of)
    Was that on Friday I was watching Cartoon Network in the evening and on one of their adverts, I saw a (very quick) image of Webstor!!! I have called Foxtel and are awaiting a reponse as to what is happening with the cartoon.
    Last edited by He-Boy; August 3, 2004 at 02:54am.

wow that figure assortment sounds great, hopefully it stays that, way.
    Yeah i have a She-ra and Hordak bust on the way, should arrive this week sometime looking forward to them.

That sounds like poop. I want original paint jobs, not the repaints!

he man fan aus

He man Figs

Have any of you ozzy fans out there found any summari figures accept for the raptor and battle cat! or any other figs like wave one of the snakemen or wave 2 of the red cards I have looked in almost every store i have seen and they only have the snakemen wave 2

Nothing else other than the ones you mentioned were ever released here, currently all i see now is the snake card stuff eg repaint sy-klone etc.

h8ted
    Quote Originally Posted by the power of 3
    Nothing else other than the ones you mentioned were ever released here, currently all i see now is the snake card stuff eg repaint sy-klone etc.
    I'm not even seeing alot of these either anymore!
    It's gettin pretty sad!

i have only seen them sometimes at Toys R Us, but only a handful and pretty much just Sy-Klone and occasionaly a Orko.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar

Never Before Released In Australia 2002 Orko Figurine

HEY GUYS/GIRLS,
    CHECK OUT THIS LINK ON EBAY,NEVER BEFORE RELEASED IN AUSTRALIA ORKO 2002 FIGURINE.GREAT CONDITION, NEVER OPENED OR PLAYED WITH.WOULD MAKE A GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR ANY HE-MAN COLLECTOR.HAPPY BIDDING!!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/masters-of-th...QQcmdZViewItem
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Heroic Warrior
    Guess what. On the ezy dvd sight, there is an official release date for "New Adventures Of He Man." It's to be released on Wednesday the 6th of June 2007. The web address is http://www.ezydvd.com.au so check it out.

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    I put info about NA dvd in Australia on the NA board. Gee don't you people read or something?
    DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

Hang in there, Bow! Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Can I just say I'm fascinated by Australia and love Australians?
    Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

Mer-Man's Minion thats good you should come over and visit sometime.

Lorde trooper thanks for the info on Casefresh with the limited numbers on Trap Jaw. I must admit I was waiting for Casefresh to have a sale so I could buy him.

Didn't you mention that you have found a good seller on ebay? What was their user id.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
    Mer-Man's Minion thats good you should come over and visit sometime.

Lorde trooper thanks for the info on Casefresh with the limited numbers on Trap Jaw. I must admit I was waiting for Casefresh to have a sale so I could buy him.

Didn't you mention that you have found a good seller on ebay? What was their user id.
    katskollectibleskorner , very good seller. She only has one trapjaw statue left. I have mine on the way.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Hang in there, Bow! Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    @ disco

Viceroy and Fisto, I would love to be able to visit sometime. I've always loved the isolation and exotic element of Australia and New Zealand, and animals such as kangaroos, emus, and platypusses ("platypi"? lol). In fact, I just got a book all about the platypus recently and I've been eager to start it.

However, I am not too keen that Australia houses the deadliest sp*d*r in the world!
    Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    katskollectibleskorner , very good seller. She only has one trapjaw statue left. I have mine on the way.
    Cheers for that but I was to late it's been sold!

Quote Originally Posted by Mer-Man's Minion View Post
    Can I just say I'm fascinated by Australia and love Australians?
    Crickey!!! Have a look at this little beauty!

Hey Sorceress and Battle Cat,

Thank you both for the good news regarding the release date of "The New Adventures of He-Man-Volume One" of June 6th. I really hope that the date does not change for a selfish reason. June 6th, is actually my Birthday, I have hoped that a He-Man or She-Ra release happened in Australia on that day, and now it looks like a chance that it will.

Mer-Man's Minnion: I must agree with Viceroy, it would be awesome if you had the opportunity to check Australia out.

lorde trooper: Thank you mate, for the tip off regarding the Trap Jaw deluxe statue. I appreciate it mate.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Please, give the Toy Power Podcast a chance: Here we speak with Brian Flynn, owner of Super7 https://omny.fm/shows/toy-power/113-...-power!podcast.