Thread: Question about NA

Question about NA

I am thinking about collecting this line but when I look for it on ebay by typing "NA He-man" there is nothing. Where do you guys find your stuff and how should I search on eBay. Any help is greatly appreciated!

type he man and its mixed in with the vintage stuff i find
    New adventure wanted
    quakke / icarius / disk of doom skeletor / kayo / tuskador / artilla / staghornbattle blade skeletor/ thunderpunch he man / to tall hoove/ missle armour flipshot, spin fist hydron, staghorn
    mini boglins, moc Ghostbusters, moc Turtles, Transformers and M.A.S.K wanted

Get a list of what you want and type it in indervidually. IE "Flipshot", "Brakk" etc.
    There is no easy way to search for NA, but the harder search makes it more fun. Plus less people will be competing against you.
    All in all I have found NA easier to collect than the later vintage masters. You can get so much MIB stuff so cheap that even tho I am an open collector I buy them and open them! Only last night I was putting stickers on my brand new astrosub!
    Don't forget to check european ebay, as they have a lot of NA stuff there that doesn't come up when you search through the american door.

By The Power Of The Good Bigdaddy51200's Avatar
    Type it in indervidually , he-man 1989,1990,1991and 1992 . This is how I found ALL my stuff on ebay !!!

Bigdaddy51200

Yeah I always look for he-man 90 and motu 90 and it usually brings back some gems like I was able to get the Skeletor staff for $6 and the fists for $7.50 as well as some figures and vehicles for $2.50-5 MOC
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

or just do a search under my Ebay name I am usally bidding on anything NA Bigdaddy can verify that but good luck beating me lately.

Quote Originally Posted by heman4myson
    or just do a search under my Ebay name I am usally bidding on anything NA Bigdaddy can verify that but good luck beating me lately.

Also if you run across any NA Auctions on ebay with the high bidder mom51200 , please don't run it up . That's me , it's my wifes ebay account I just use it all the time . I am just a poor southern man looking to complete my NA collection

Bigdaddy51200

Also if you use "browse" be careful because although this is a vintage line since some figures are made in 1991 and eBay stupidly subdivided categories into vintage (pre-1990) and modern (post 1990) you will often find the 1991 figures listed under "modern".
    JOIN THE GREAT REBELLION - COLLECTOR'S CLUB TODAY!
    http://www.facebook.com/TGRClub

A big fan of Slush Head
    The same thing happened to me but sometimes when I wrote "He-Man the new adventures" figs poped up. You should try it sometimes it works.