Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Sisters Custom Figures - Who Here Has Them?

valenaann68
    Those are some beautiful dolls. Is Darth Hordak the only one that makes the Star Sisters? Also, Rhea, your customs kick serious a**! I love the Asian Catra and the Patriotic She-Ra. Do y'all trade for those, or does someone charge money to make those? I wonder how much those would run.

Here is *my* Star Sisters custom... although, it's only a drawing. Hmm... Anyhoo, if you guys would like to see more on my "redesigns" just head over to the Fan Art forum... there's some other sweet POP threads!

Check others out here: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...6&page=1&pp=25
    Commissions ahoi - apply within!
    ------
    Check out my website: IMBETA.NET - Also available on MYSPACE

Quote Originally Posted by valenaann68
    Those are some beautiful dolls. Is Darth Hordak the only one that makes the Star Sisters? Also, Rhea, your customs kick serious a**! I love the Asian Catra and the Patriotic She-Ra. Do y'all trade for those, or does someone charge money to make those? I wonder how much those would run.
    I never thought of selling customs...they are more a labour of love for me. I just enjoy sewing and creating new dolls. I also have a very nice Adora, I posted her pic several months ago--may have been last year--the older I get the more the past runs together.
    Could we get some Meteorbs, Please???!!!

Heroic Warrior
    How much would they Costa?