Thread: "NA" audio cassettes, records, or C.D.s in English?

"NA" audio cassettes, records, or C.D.s in English?

Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any "The New Adventures of He-Man", audio cassettes, Records, or C.D.s that were released with English audio? I seem to remember seeing an audio cassette on ebay. However, I do not know, if the audio was english or not.

I hope there is something in english, as it is the only language, I some what understand. lol Any help, would be appreciated.

Take care,
    Darren
    Please, give the Toy Power Podcast a chance: Here we speak with Brian Flynn, owner of Super7 https://omny.fm/shows/toy-power/113-...-power!podcast.

By The Power Of The Good Bigdaddy51200's Avatar
    I know some of the carded figures came with tapes , I just won this one on ebay

Hey Bigdaddy51200,

Thank you for your reply. You are legend! By any chance, do you know what the name of the story is, on the cassette? Also, does it say what language is on the cassette?

Thanks mate!

Take it easy,
    Darren
    Please, give the Toy Power Podcast a chance: Here we speak with Brian Flynn, owner of Super7 https://omny.fm/shows/toy-power/113-...-power!podcast.

By The Power Of The Good Bigdaddy51200's Avatar
    I haven't got it in yet , I will let you know when it arrives .

Quote Originally Posted by Fisto
    You are legend!
    You have to be talking about my DVD set

Bigdaddy51200

UK MOTU Comics Junkie Mosquitor's Avatar
    I used to have that cassette. It was in English and the story was basically another "New Beginning", with Skeletor tricking the space travellers into thinking he was the hero they needed, and He-Man putting things right... Darius featured pretty prominently in it and the music score was fantastic.

Damn, I'm ****ed off I got rid of all those tapes.
    http://www.motuukcomics.co.uk

The Masters of the Universe/She-Ra UK Comics Fan Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitor
    I used to have that cassette. It was in English and the story was basically another "New Beginning", with Skeletor tricking the space travellers into thinking he was the hero they needed, and He-Man putting things right... Darius featured pretty prominently in it and the music score was fantastic.

Damn, I'm ****ed off I got rid of all those tapes.
    Hey Mosquitor!

Thank you, for clearing that up!

I hear what you are saying! I love the "MotU/PoP" records and cassettes, that I have been lucky enough to have heard! This one "NA" one sounds awesome! I hope that I get to hear it some day!

Take it easy,
    Darren