Thread: Wanted Scareglow & Extendar - figures only

Wanted Scareglow & Extendar - figures only

I am looking to trade for a loose Extendar & Scareglow, with no accessories. Check out my trade list at www.action-figures.ca and LMK if you want to swap for anything.
    Visit The Action Figure Archive Forums to discuss, buy, sell & trade action figure lines of the 70s, 80s & 90s. Remember to checkout the action figure guide and online store on the site as well!

Check out my trade feedback here

Heroic Master of Typos davidlogan's Avatar
    I'll trade you Extendar for Secret Wars Wolverine with either set of claws and Beastman's yellow arm bands. LMK.

David

EDIT...uhhh....assuming of course I still have one for trade. I am 90% I do have one and will know for sure by the end of the day. I just need to check in my trade box.
    Last edited by davidlogan; December 16, 2004 at 06:50pm.
    "..."

I don't have a Wolverine figure, just 1 black and 1 silver claw. LMK.
    Visit The Action Figure Archive Forums to discuss, buy, sell & trade action figure lines of the 70s, 80s & 90s. Remember to checkout the action figure guide and online store on the site as well!

stained glass artist fishbrigade's Avatar
    I can do the extendar for Beastman yellow armour, 1 yellow armband, leech bows, girzzlor bow. I'm after modulok parts, but need to know specs on the arms and legs. What colour is the weapons pack mace??
    Hope that helps as a start.
    Over 40 successful trades here on the org feedback

I'll get you that info within the next day or 2.

Heroic Master of Typos davidlogan's Avatar
    I do have one for trade, but I didn't realize the wolvy was claws only. I'll have to pass right now, there seems to be nothing else I need on your list.
    "..."

toydaddy
    Well I have a complete Secret Wars Wolverine with silver claws if you guys want to figure out a three way trade.

I have a MINT LOOSE COMPLETE SCAREGLOW w/ GREEN HALBRED.

I only want Battle Beasts Canadian Bootleg figures called, "Warrior Beasts."

They are the bright solid color w/gold or silver armor figures in the photos. There is a gator, a snake, a bat, a bull, a bobcat, and a unicorn. They came on cheap cards w/ bubbles. There were only 6 and they had real specific weapons, just like the REAL Battle Beasts. I am only missing the bull and the bobcat's weapons (the bobcat's weapon in the photo is not his weapon).

Here are some photos:

Sorry, don't have much for Battle Beasts. Fishbrigade, the weapons pack mace is the silver grey color. Fire me over your email address and I can send you pics of the Modulok parts I have.