Thread: Wanted : Eternia Playset

porcomar

Wanted : Eternia Playset

I'm looking for a loose Eternia Playset. Anyone have one they would like to sell. Will pay up to $200.

Thx

Welcome to the boards dude but you haven't got a hope in hell of getting an Eternia for that price. Sorry!

I just sold mine, complete for $430 and that's fairly low. they go for anywhere between $500-$1500 on e-bay.
    Auto-reply: out of the office until further notice, please shoot me an e-mail below or wait for a long time to hear back... happy MOTUCing

E-mail me:
    [email protected]

Thanks Guys! (my Positives in TR):
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...threadid=62577

eternia

I bought mine mint loose complete with bx and instructions and poster for 580 shipped. I already had the comic. If you find one for 200 let me know I will also buy another one.
    Always buying merchandise that I don't have. Let me know whatcha got!!
    Pm me if you have anything the I dont have!
    Haves:Trades:Haves and Trades:

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Igorr
    I bought mine mint loose complete with bx and instructions and poster for 580 shipped. I already had the comic. If you find one for 200 let me know I will also buy another one.
    Seems like I'm a very lucky guy!!! (OK it's not complete, but have you seen that price?)

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...e=STRK:MEWN:IT

yeah

The one you bought is not bad but missing a buncha pieces. The comic I have seen go for 30 bucks. I have also seen the box alone go for over 100.

I have a sealed Eternia I'm thinking about selling. What do you guys think I could get for this item?

depends

On the box condition. I have seen sealed ones fetch up to 2000 on ebay, but the boxes were near perfect. If the box is in good shape probably around 1000-1300.

Quote Originally Posted by beast brain
    I have a sealed Eternia I'm thinking about selling. What do you guys think I could get for this item?

The last boxed Eternia totally sealed, sold for almost 2 g's. I paid 950.00 for mine. The box is open, but all of the inner contents are still sealed, instructions and sticker sheets unused in great condition. The last box I saw on ebay, sold for a little more than 200 by itself. I also have a loose complete one that I bought in a lot with 2 fright fighters and all of the rare figures complete plus about 15 common figures and 8 common vehicles for 350. I also had mine from childhood, and I spent about 2 bones completing that one.

I bought mine for $170... missing only a few things... which I have almost been able to entirely buy separately... the secret was that someone on ebay recently sold it all in a hundred pieces on different auctions... so I just bid on all of them... it worked...

so now everyone hates me
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

heftysmurff
    i have a complete one minus the track but you can buy one on ebay it was so beat up I threw it out. Seriously though all 3 towers and all the parts are there. The thing was taking up too much space in my closet but id sell it for $200 plus shipping.

Thanks,
    Ron Warner

you should pm me

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke
    I bought mine for $170... missing only a few things... which I have almost been able to entirely buy separately... the secret was that someone on ebay recently sold it all in a hundred pieces on different auctions... so I just bid on all of them... it worked...

so now everyone hates me

pm sent to heftysmurf

Pm sent. Let me know

Igorr not to be rude man but you totally just butted in front of porcomar that was wanting an Eternia in the first place, you have one already don't you?
    I find that ignorant but were all different.
    Knowledge is power, arm yourself

My feedback ,cool people I've dealt with

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ak+good+trader

heftysmurff
    sadly im going to have to start a bid up between the 3 interested parties and accept offers. I would sell to porcomar straight up but since he is a new board member I want to give all parties a fair chance. I will need a money order since it is an expensive item and have pictures sometime tomorrow.

Thanks

ok

First of all How do you know what i pmed him. Maybe i said "Have a nice day" Or "what is your shoe size". I have been on the org many time where I was in line to get stuff first and someone asked second and got it. Happens. I can buy what i want when i want.

Alright dude chill out it's over with.
    Knowledge is power, arm yourself

My feedback ,cool people I've dealt with

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ak+good+trader

porcomar

Eternia : Heftysmurff

Hey heftysmurff, your mail box is full, please get in contact with me.

Thanks

heftysmurff
    sorry about that, i am going to send the pics today, its selling to Mario by the way everyone. Ummm... is there any loose figures you want?? I wont charge... just let me know if they are ones i am willing to part with you can have a few as freebies, i have the new series too.

porcomar

Eternia Playset (Heftsmurff)

Special Thanks goes out to Heftysmurff for selling me my first Eternia Playset. Great communication throughout the process. I even got about 10 additional figures with the playset and a few He-man magazines for free. Including shipping and handling and the free stuff i also received, the Price was right on target. This seller is highly recommended. This thing is HUGE!!!

Once again Thanks

Hefty is a great guy. i have done deals with him too. I am happy for you on your Eternia. That thing he does with throwing in free stuff, lol, he got me into doing that as well. I have been selling my vintage MOC MOTU, and the people buying them will be getting little freebies with what they purchased. MOTU related of course!

Quote Originally Posted by porcomar
    Special Thanks goes out to Heftysmurff for selling me my first Eternia Playset. Great communication throughout the process. I even got about 10 additional figures with the playset and a few He-man magazines for free. Including shipping and handling and the free stuff i also received, the Price was right on target. This seller is highly recommended. This thing is HUGE!!!

Once again Thanks