Thread: What exactly is Flipshot's action feature?

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar

What exactly is Flipshot's action feature?

I've started to collect NA figues. I have a Flipshot complete and in great conditon but I'm not sure I understand how his action feature works. Is he suppsoed to do a flip? (if so how?) And why does he have that tab sticking out of his arm? Am I missing something?
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

The tab in his arm held a missile clip on. From what I remember, you wound his arm back and then there was a way (perhaps a button) that you activated his flipping action.
    Could we get some Meteorbs, Please???!!!

1) Stick his arm out 90% from his body.

2) wind the arm up

3) hold his arm and release the lock on the arm (its a switch that moves up and down)

4) Flipshot will now 'flip' around the arm you are holding. Basically he just spins around the arm once.

bigcountry69
    With a name like Flipshot, what can you really do, anyway? Let's see...Flip, and shoot...well, that's pretty much what the figure does.

NA figures were'nt really all that planned out, anyway...Flogg? Lizorr? Butt-head for crying out loud! Let's just say they jumped the shark with this series.

And another thing: does anyone have a NA He-Man accesory sword that DIDN'T break off????

------------Big Country

That PlanetEternia.de guy Sir Reilly's Avatar
    Such names as "Stinkor", "Extendar" or "Clamp Champ" weren't much better, though.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry69
    With a name like Flipshot, what can you really do, anyway? Let's see...Flip, and shoot...well, that's pretty much what the figure does.

NA figures were'nt really all that planned out, anyway...Flogg? Lizorr? Butt-head for crying out loud! Let's just say they jumped the shark with this series.

And another thing: does anyone have a NA He-Man accesory sword that DIDN'T break off????

------------Big Country
    Man-at-arms? Beastman? Fisto? Snout Spout? Clamp Champ?
    The names in NA were an improvement if anything.

bigcountry69
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankos
    Man-at-arms? Beastman? Fisto? Snout Spout? Clamp Champ?
    The names in NA were an improvement if anything.
    Okay, so Snout Spout and Clamp Champ were hella lame, and Beast-Man wore eye-shadow (just pointing it out..I mean, c'mon....his eyes are flippin' racooned out in blue!) but Man-At-Arms is pretty bad-ass!

As for Fisto...he defenitley should have gotten a different name, especially considering Ju-Jitsu had a big metal hand, too.

But Butt-Head??? What the...??? Someone PLEASE agree with me that name AND figure sucks!

I'm selling all my toy collections - check them out and PM me if interested
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...%20Collection/
    Thanks

bigcountry69
    Hahaha...classic photos! Well, I guess we cleared this up!