Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Front page: Convention Exclusives News

Artistix
    Hey....newish....

So the figure line is dead to the mass produced market....do people not still think it is possible we will get already prototyped action figures such as the Sorceress?

As exclusives....or something like that?

Cheers.

If you read through this thread and others, you'll see the answer to your question has already been posted.

Gotta dig Nutnog's style. audman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3
    If you read through this thread and others, you'll see the answer to your question has already been posted.
    Toilet paper?
    Highly Recommended for Fantastic Trades/sales: cayman shen, ElkThunder, Geek-man,

Quote Originally Posted by audman
    Toilet paper?
    You shall not be part of the elite searching guard.

Gotta dig Nutnog's style. audman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3
    You shall not be part of the elite searching guard.
    Val's bluffing, it is the toilet paper. Squeezable He-man toilet paper exclusive from charmin (the company not yet revealed). I can see through your smoke and mirrors....
    Highly Recommended for Fantastic Trades/sales: cayman shen, ElkThunder, Geek-man,

Methinks its going to be the Classic Dvds! What do you think about the possibility of Mattel Collaborating with BCI Eclipse for a pack in figure or Classic commericals with the dvds?

KOLOBOS REXX

...And in other harebrained figure news...

...Hasbro is putting its 3 3/4 & 12-inch lines on a "hiatus", in order to launch a 7-inch line tied into a new show this fall called "G.I. Joe: Sigma Six"! I guess some Hasbro reps talked to some Mattel folks, and...VOILA! Jeez. I'm waiting for someone to blow up Japan or something so they can kill "Transformers" once and for all as well... I have some tiny hope that IF the MOTU movie happens, then MAYBE Mattel may pull its head out of the sand, and use the movie as a springboard to relaunch MOTU again... Take this basic elements of MOTU 2002, ramp them up a bit, and there you go... Maybe the movie could be a live-action continuation of sorts to the show?

Heroic Warrior
    KOLOBOS REXX...

Don't forget there WILL BE a LIVE ACTION Transformers movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Backwards Man
    Well the toy line is dead,
    I 'knew' this back before the Snake Man line was released. I'm glad everyone else won't be mislead into thinking the action figure line has a future. I'm just glad everyone knows now, and won't get their hopes up anymore.

Randy
    Powered Convoy -Owner and Propreitor of the Skele-Store,
    offering a small range of stock, and the worst prices on the Net!

For the Staction Exclusive.

The 4H said we'd like it, but they've also said that they wont make a character that people are after as an exclusive, more likely a repaint, so how about...

Black-Faced Grizzlor!!!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Quote Originally Posted by Toymaker
    For the Staction Exclusive.

The 4H said we'd like it, but they've also said that they wont make a character that people are after as an exclusive, more likely a repaint, so how about...

Black-Faced Grizzlor!!!
    That's a really good though. I think it's highly likely because it wouldn't be too hard for them to produce, and it wouldn't make the fans seething mad because it's a new character that they can't get.

At this rate, the cons will be right around the release of the first wave, so having an exclusive that will be released en-masse with the second wave fits right into their past exclusive "rules."

First, let's all congratulate poweredconvoy for being the world's biggest optimist.

Oh, and I know how the Transformers line will be assasinated. Turquoise repaint Optimus Prime and Super Soaker Megatron. And LOTS of them.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Quote Originally Posted by poweredconvoy
    I 'knew' this back before the Snake Man line was released.
    We can't say you had much insight since every person who knew of the new toyline 'knew' it would end at some point.

Mr Grimm
    Quote Originally Posted by KOLOBOS REXX
    I'm waiting for someone to blow up Japan or something so they can kill "Transformers" once and for all as well...
    Why so much hostility towards Transformers? Because they're still going and have been for 20 years?

CoOkIe KiNgPiN
    oh damn it, its gona be a dark fured grizlor statue & I'm not gona be able to GET ONE! DANG IT!

& whats the deal, I thought mattel said there was going to be no motu exclusive...
    Need transformers[Crystal convoy,otfcc tigertron[others],X9ravage (open to any)! Ghostbusters firehouse misb, escaflowne figure, usagia yojimbo comics, tmnt comics, ghost busters comics

The Walking Dead #1-5[comics]

The New Adventures of Ion HeManOfGreyskull's Avatar
    It'll be Hordak....in an all-new, all-different pose!

Or it could be a repaint of Hordak to look all cosmic like he did in 'History', that I wouldn't mind.
    Rob
    Captain Picard:So...five card stud, nothing wild...and the sky's the limit.