Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Snake Mountain

I second that...I need one for all of Skeletors minions...i gots to have you make me one...????
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Batman with the Batsignal from 4H line

Sucessful transactions with: Royalt1us, Jag2045, Zodach, WENDIGO, Burtdawg, Illicitjedi, KingHiss

Heroic Master of Typos davidlogan's Avatar
    Let me know what your charging for them and will the time comes, you can likely add me to buyer list.
    "..."

jah757s
    add me too...if you ever decide you want to make more that is. Awesome work

I just can't believe how cool that is!
    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Heroic Warrior
    Holy Shiet!!!!! It's amazing! It looks good enough to be boxed up and sold on the shelves as it is! It's not tacky, it's not too big, and best of all, it doesn't have that 'home made I-built-it-in-the-garage-from-odds-and-ends' look.

Just look at the colours and finishing on the prototype, amazing. Now can we take a look at the insides and did you build in any fun action features?

Hello again!!!! Just to tell you that the molds are now in process iīll get the first one on friday so i will be able to work in the interior. i will post pictures later.

Heroic Warrior
    Excellent news!

Wow!!!

That is simply AWESOME!
    i am with the others, i would very much like to know if you plan on making more to sale.
    Awesome new Fantasy RPG 5E/D&D magazine coming and you can pre-order at the link below!
    https://broadsword.samcart.com/refer...6eQLqoCrE2Uoap

My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

Yes thatīs the idea to make some to sell, but i dont know how many im gonna make, cause as i told u before im working on Fright Zone playset too, then i will make another one. If im planning to sell them is because i need the money to keep doing this, cause is something that i really love to do.

Quote Originally Posted by octavio
    Yes thatīs the idea to make some to sell, but i dont know how many im gonna make, cause as i told u before im working on Fright Zone playset too, then i will make another one. If im planning to sell them is because i need the money to keep doing this, cause is something that i really love to do.

and I'd really love to keep you busy doing one for me!

Quote Originally Posted by PADDY04401
    and I'd really love to keep you busy doing one for me!

I second that one PADDY04401
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Batman with the Batsignal from 4H line

Sucessful transactions with: Royalt1us, Jag2045, Zodach, WENDIGO, Burtdawg, Illicitjedi, KingHiss

mibibs32
    Now THAT IS Snake Mountain!

Awesome job!

Two thumbs up!

Easily one of the best I've seen! It looks like it fits right in with the line, and yet is far cooler than anything Mattel could deliever... or not.. since they choose not to do anything right.

That is awesome, i think a neat add on would be to add the two other snake heads as an add on so incase hiss takes over snake mountain again. I cant wait to see what you do with the inside. Have you ever thought of making a point dread??? that would be so sweet!!!
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

HOLY... . That's fantastic. Great job there octavio. Keep it up.
    Fictional characters are just that. Fictional. They have no personality or free will of their own.
    Writers and editors mold them to their own wants and needs.
    All we as the audience and fans can do is pick and choose our favorite interpretation and ignore the rest.

That Spider Guy
    Te esta quedando de maravilla!!!
    Tenme en mente cuando los estes vendiendo.
    Yo quiero uno.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipster
    That is awesome, i think a neat add on would be to add the two other snake heads as an add on so incase hiss takes over snake mountain again. I cant wait to see what you do with the inside. Have you ever thought of making a point dread??? that would be so sweet!!!
    Sorry, i dont know what u mean about the snake head (my english is not great) but what can i tell you is that the teeth are no longer flat, some changes on the exterior too. I working on the interior base on the cartoon as i did on the exterior, it probably doesnt look so big from the outside, but inside, will has stairs, dungeons, bridge and of corse a light up throne.

Quote Originally Posted by That Spider Guy
    Te esta quedando de maravilla!!!
    Tenme en mente cuando los estes vendiendo.
    Yo quiero uno.
    Gracias, por supuesto, yo te hago saber cuando este listo.

Sorry, i dont know what u mean about the snake head (my english is not great) but what can i tell you is that the teeth are no longer flat, some changes on the exterior too. I working on the interior base on the cartoon as i did on the exterior, it probably doesnt look so big from the outside, but inside, will has stairs, dungeons, bridge and of corse a light up throne.
    I was talking about in the new MOTU cartoon when King Hiss Takes over Snake Mountain the outside of the Snake Mountain grew two more heads, I though that it would be neat if you could have an add on where you cold put two more snake heads on the two peaks. This web site http://www.thetoyroom.com/cartoons/e30.html has the pictures from the show of it they are on the bottom right and they take a while to load.
    The interior sounds awesome im excited about the bridge it makes it sound like the classic Snake Mountain. Put me on the list for buying a Snake Mountain.
    Is there any chance of you making a point dread like from the classic line as an add on to the new Castle Greyskull.

Awesome work!!
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Lipster
    I was talking about in the new MOTU cartoon when King Hiss Takes over Snake Mountain the outside of the Snake Mountain grew two more heads, I though that it would be neat if you could have an add on where you cold put two more snake heads on the two peaks. This web site http://www.thetoyroom.com/cartoons/e30.html has the pictures from the show of it they are on the bottom right and they take a while to load.
    The interior sounds awesome im excited about the bridge it makes it sound like the classic Snake Mountain. Put me on the list for buying a Snake Mountain.
    Is there any chance of you making a point dread like from the classic line as an add on to the new Castle Greyskull.

Awesome work!!
    Thanks for the info, i havent seen those episodes, here in Mexico we never saw last season. I dont think im gonna be able to make those changes at this time. A point dread is a good idea, i will consider it.

Widget
    Holy cow. That is sweet.

Awesome work.

Thanks everybody for all your coments. Im desapointed cause i went today to pick up the mold and it wasnīt ready, it will be ready on tuesday. Well what can i do but wait

Heroic Master of Typos davidlogan's Avatar
    Thanks everybody for all your coments. Im desapointed cause i went today to pick up the mold and it wasnīt ready, it will be ready on tuesday. Well what can i do but wait
    Best to sleep until tuesday.
    "..."

WOW that came out really great. If you do wish to make them I will buy one of those and a Fright Zone too.
    Check out the Masters Of The Galaxy Podcast. And also check out Masters of the Galaxy Facebook page

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Just to tell you, that the first mold is ready ill be casting it in a few days.