Thread: Aren't we a bit CRaZy?

Aren't we a bit CRaZy?

Hello!

I was searching for US Moc She-Ra toys on eBay (as I do every day) and I stumbled on a few excellent US Moc's, but oh my god, those prices! It's getting more crazy by the day, I mean just picture this...

You walk into an old toystore and stumble upon some old stock or a Moc Starburst She-Ra and (look at the picture) actually buy her for $2,90 just because the toystore wants to get rid of it! BUT THEN!!!! You sell her on eBay for $144,99 !!! Is that crazy or what? Hahaha! LOL!

Yeah, like who would've thought that some of the nerdy Fantastic Fashions would become hot sellers?

It's madness. It's only going to get worse.
    Last edited by Tallstar; December 17, 2005 at 08:19am.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Pretty Handsome Awkward motubot's Avatar
    Then buy all the crappy Fantastic Four movie toys right now or when they go on clearance, and in 20 years someone might want them .

Quote Originally Posted by motubot
    Then buy all the crappy Fantastic Four movie toys right now or when they go on clearance, and in 20 years someone might want them .
    doubtful
    selling entire she-ra collection including rareitys. get in touch if you are intrested in anything.

Quote Originally Posted by katybobs
    doubtful
    Slam! On a side note about the Fantastic Four figures, they have created a bunch of series for the movies and very few Invisible Woman figures from the lot. Kinda sad really but it's also sad that Alba got that role of Sue...

That's nuts on the Starburst She-Ra. You can definitely get a card in ten times better condition than that for under 100. The things people do for Christmas
    :.Christie

Psycotic

Crazy people? They only wish that they were. Psycos are tops! (I should know, I'm one of them! LOL)

Woem

Quote Originally Posted by Entrapta84
    Slam! On a side note about the Fantastic Four figures, they have created a bunch of series for the movies and very few Invisible Woman figures from the lot. Kinda sad really but it's also sad that Alba got that role of Sue...

That's nuts on the Starburst She-Ra. You can definitely get a card in ten times better condition than that for under 100. The things people do for Christmas
    Ok...Hate the FF movie, hate the toys but leave Jessica Alba alone!!! She's an excellent actress and by far excelled in the movie when compared to the overall crappiness of the other actors!
    GRRR!!!
    So no picking on her please!
    My book "Musings from the Lips of a Dark Rose " is out : http://www.amazon.com/Musings-Lips-D...&redirect=true
    YAYAYAYAY!!!!
    I'm in heaven!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LupaLuna
    Ok...Hate the FF movie, hate the toys but leave Jessica Alba alone!!! She's an excellent actress and by far excelled in the movie when compared to the overall crappiness of the other actors!
    GRRR!!!
    So no picking on her please!
    To each her own.
    :.Christie

Hey Everyone,

I guess the collecting bug is powerful enough that we allow sellers to make loads of money. lol I often think about how cool time travel would be. All of the vintage 'MOTU/POP/NA' stuff that I would buy.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Please, give the Toy Power Podcast a chance: Here we speak with Brian Flynn, owner of Super7 https://omny.fm/shows/toy-power/113-...-power!podcast.