Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: PICTURES of your COLLECTION!!!

The same things that've been seen many times before, with an additional Kowl. I don't feel like uploading everything to PhotoBucket (videos, books and such), my homepage server has been down all day for some reason.

edit: I hope I've even remotely understood how posting images should work nowadays.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...et/joo/PoP.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...icFashions.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...stleInside.jpg
    Last edited by pH6; August 9, 2006 at 04:29pm.
    "She-Ra, Princess of Power was no more. That had been the price of freedom."

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by pH6
    The same things that've been seen many times before, with an additional Kowl. I don't feel like uploading everything to PhotoBucket (videos, books and such), my homepage server has been down all day for some reason.
    Nice to see you again on the boards, Petteri.

Mites sulla nykyisin hurisee?
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Evil Vixen/Heroic Chef Starshine's Avatar
    Sorry to revive a "dead" topic, but I have to say WOW to everyone's collections! My boyfriend tells me I have an envious collection, but wait until he sees these!
    I'll post links to my collection (I haven't gotten the toyroom up and running yet) when I dump them off my camera.
    ~RK
    ".....We wouldn't think of putting something on the screen - whether for theatres, television, or home video - without building in pro-social values..."

- Lou Scheimer (1984)

This is what its all about, folks.

revive away, i never actually put my picturesup so i think i will take some new ones and do just that! and im sure there must be more collections out there to see!
    selling entire she-ra collection including rareitys. get in touch if you are intrested in anything.

Last edited by bcrduke; October 25, 2006 at 04:52pm.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

".....We wouldn't think of putting something on the screen - whether for theatres, television, or home video - without building in pro-social values..."

- Lou Scheimer (1984)

Well here's mine as it is currently on display, new things on the way ( Jem stuff; 2nd edition Pizzazz, Roxy, Jetta, and another 1st edition Pizzazz and some smashin' fashions) It's a crappy bookshelf, it was free, but I can still complain about it. Planning on getting something alot nicer, with glass doors to keep things safe. Not on display is my childhood crystal castle, no room for it at my bf's place.

Mostly Pop on display, though the top shelf is currently home to my growing Jem (well Misfits) collection. I DID tell myself I wasnt going to collect Jem.... Jem herself though's next on my list

Ok whole collection,
    http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...z/IMG_0011.jpg

Bottom row,
    http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...z/IMG_0063.jpg

3rd shelf
    http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...z/IMG_0062.jpg

Middle shelf,
    http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...z/IMG_0060.jpg

Top shelf (has Perfuma, She-ra with necklace and Frosta on unpunched card MOC, Swifty and Storm boxes)
    http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...z/IMG_0059.jpg

All my stuff is mint from card, or loose/mint, hairs in original style but with replaced bands.

Master of fru-fru stuff ledmanno's Avatar

collection

its good to see other POP fans with jem stuff
    i thought i was alone

Nope, your not alone. I think quite a few people here suffer from the collecting bug branching out into other toy lines.

Oh and you know your going to have to post pics of your collection now ledmanno

I'm a Jem collector, as well...I just don't have pics of my collection up yet. Hopefully, within a weeek, I will.
    ~RK

- Lou Scheimer (1984)

Leeloominaï Lekatariba Lamina-Tchaï Ekbat De Sebat

Leeloo, is that you or your husband in the third pic? Also, in the second pic, I see a 5th Element poster...what language is that in?
    ~RK

- Lou Scheimer (1984)

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
    Leeloo, is that you or your husband in the third pic? Also, in the second pic, I see a 5th Element poster...what language is that in?
    ~RK
    Heheh, that was my husband. We got a new digital camera and he was trying it out.

The 5th Element poster is in Japanese. It's a pretty awesome poster, and definitely my favorite!
    Leeloominaï Lekatariba Lamina-Tchaï Ekbat De Sebat

I'm in Japan now, and I just saw Tenko on TV last week for the first time in years.
    OMG the lady has gotten spooky!
    Her house is really nice though

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAngora View Post
    here are the rest: Tenko golden lion fashion, Jana dark twin, Tenko rose eagle fashion, Tenko sapphire sea dolphin fashion, Shonti animal trainer

***Please read and follow the forum rules about back-to-back posting***

Quote Originally Posted by Surya View Post
    Nope, your not alone. I think quite a few people here suffer from the collecting bug branching out into other toy lines.

Oh and you know your going to have to post pics of your collection now ledmanno
    oh snap! now i have to try that digital camera thats im so not good with it (i swear that thing doesnt like me )
    maybe i have to get some else to do it
    and you can see my custom regine,astral and the stingers
    Last edited by ledmanno; November 2, 2006 at 12:27pm. Reason: miss spelling

I love everyone's collections. I wanted to wait to post since I have a Silver Storm on its way, but I got impatient so here it is-

I'm thinking of displaying Kowl flying, too.
    Damn, I'm a widget again !?!

SUKEY

Quote Originally Posted by ledmanno View Post
    oh snap! now i have to try that digital camera thats im so not good with it (i swear that thing doesnt like me )
    maybe i have to get some else to do it
    and you can see my custom regine,astral and the stingers
    Now you definately have to get someone to take pics for you. I love seeing custom Jem dolls. And looking forward to your pics too Starshine. Sukey, your collection looks really nice, especially your royal swifty. Everyone's collections are a work in progress, with new stuff always on its way. If you keep waiting until everything turns up, you'll never get around to taking pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Surya View Post
    Everyone's collections are a work in progress, with new stuff always on its way. If you keep waiting until everything turns up, you'll never get around to taking pics.
    Hihi, that sounds very familiar to me.

Oh and Surya, REALLY! Your pictures are the best on the org! So sharp!
    Maybe it's something you do to them, the way you pose them, the lighting.
    I don't know, but they always really come to life in your pics. Like they're smiling at you. I'd love to see more!

part 1 of mines

hope u guys like it

*Please read and be familiar with the rules of the forum. Do not make back to back posts. If you have multiple images to post, please use URL links, or create a webpage for the images on your own website and create a URL link to that page.*
    Last edited by gnewton34; November 9, 2006 at 12:15am. Reason: Back to back posts

Ledmanno, you've got sailormoon dolls too? yeh i'm jealous. And alot of rare jem fashions too. Great collection. Here's some close ups of my new editions, basically both pizzazz dolls are new, and Jetta is new, so's the just misbehavin' outfit on stormer. And you can see my moc Pop dolls better too.

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...gAnch=imgAnch1

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...gAnch=imgAnch2

SupernovA, thanks no plans atm to take more pics, but I might, if you can think of any interesting poses or figures you'd like to see photographed together.

cool

i miss putting a couple of more pics for the rest of jem
    and better pics of all my pop its a work in progress as you can see they are all in my basement and i spen have of my time cleaning spider webs and the other putting more toys up

OK I'm a little late getting these up but I finally got a digital camera, hope everyone likes them:

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...r/SD530004.jpg

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...r/SD530003.jpg

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...r/SD530008.jpg

I've got a US MOC Spinerella on the way as well as the Defenders of good giftset

If anyone has a US MIB Sea Harp let me know as I'll be very interested in buying it.

*Please read and be familiar with the rules of the forum. Posted images are to not exceed a width of 500 pixels."
    Last edited by gnewton34; December 4, 2006 at 09:37pm. Reason: Pictures too big
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Motu77, I hate you AND your pretty mint looking TYTUS there on the side of the pic...

kidding nice collection - it all looks so well cared for
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

motu77

wow, you will have all US card pop mocs..

congrats..

also, now how much will that US moc spinny hold you back?
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

Here are my newest additions

Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes