Thread: Win a MOC BSG Ovion or 80s Cartoon DVD set!

Win a vintage MOC BSG Imperious Leader or 80s Cartoon DVD!

We have launched a new contest to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of the Action Figure Archive forums! For details on how to win a MOC Battlestar Galactica Imperious Leader figure or a 1980s Cartoon DVD set visit the following link to enter:

http://actionfiguresca.proboards43.c...ead=1142007184
    Last edited by 10incher; March 10, 2006 at 01:25pm.
    Visit The Action Figure Archive Forums to discuss, buy, sell & trade action figure lines of the 70s, 80s & 90s. Remember to checkout the action figure guide and online store on the site as well!

Check out my trade feedback here

Information on whats included on the 80s cartoon DVD set is also now listed.

There haven't been to many enteries yet, so enter now. Your chances to win are very good!
    Visit The Action Figure Archive Forums to discuss, buy, sell & trade action figure lines of the 70s, 80s & 90s. Remember to checkout the action figure guide and online store on the site as well!

Only 6 days left to enter. Your chances of winning are really good, and hey, its FREE STUFF! Just post a pic and description of your rarest or oddest vintage action figure related toy!