Thread: Black Face Grizzlor

Black Face Grizzlor

I recently got one of these but it came with a grey bow wasn't Grizzlor's bow Green???

b.f. grizzlor's bow is a more dark-green tone, compared with the regular one.
    ..:: it rubs the lotion on its skin ::..

THESE COLLECTORS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO DEAL WITH:

Kaleb1974 (5x) ~ Peter (3x) ~ JOAH-MAN (1x) ~ TIRPITZ (8x) ~ rougewelder (1x) ~ Facelessone (12x) ~ King-ironic (1x) ~ boggs32 (2x) ~ onthoofder ~ ess7477 (1x) ~ [email protected] (8x) ~ 2-packs (7x) ~ Arkangel (2x) ~ PIOSOL (3x) ~ pyrelus (1x) ~ Scare_Glower (1x) ~ mondo (1x) ... Thanks guys!!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by sathomaso
    b.f. grizzlor's bow is a more dark-green tone, compared with the regular one.
    That's what I was afraid of.....

KNOCK-OFF MESSIAH galaxy warrior's Avatar
    i always thought the lighter bow went with the darker figure. or maybe thats just to my liking but i also opened a light brown figure with a dark bow but he also had dark underbody

THE CONTINUING WORLD OF MOTU

http://cotuworld.blogspot.com/

well, for my part i am 100% sure that b.f. grizzlor came with the darkgreen colored one, because i recently opened a c5 moc to have a mint loose one: pic (bow still in the baggie at the feet)

Kaleb1974 (5x) ~ Peter (3x) ~ JOAH-MAN (1x) ~ TIRPITZ (8x) ~ rougewelder (1x) ~ Facelessone (12x) ~ King-ironic (1x) ~ boggs32 (2x) ~ onthoofder ~ ess7477 (1x) ~ [email protected] (8x) ~ 2-packs (7x) ~ Arkangel (2x) ~ PIOSOL (3x) ~ pyrelus (1x) ~ Scare_Glower (1x) ~ mondo (1x) ... Thanks guys!!! :-)

well, for my part i am 100% sure that b.f. grizzlor came with the darkgreen colored one, because i recently opened a c5 moc to have a mint loose one: pic (bow still in the baggie at the feet)

So it's probably a regular Grizzlor bow...and what's up with his fur??? Mine's different...

KNOCK-OFF MESSIAH galaxy warrior's Avatar
    looks like the lighter one to me

THE CONTINUING WORLD OF MOTU

http://cotuworld.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy warrior
    looks like the lighter one to me
    then adjust your monitor settings *g*
    believe me, it's really the darker one...

@ satonic: the fur of your's looks a little played with ... i have had 3 loose b.f. grizzlors before the mint unpacked one ... and the more they were played with the more the hair looked like yours ... maybe try to comb it straight or something

EDIT: BTW i just found an older comparison pic of a played with b.f.grizzlor i owned, so you can see the different bow colors ... the b.f. grizzlor's armor is also more soft, compared to the regular one:

Last edited by sathomaso; June 28, 2006 at 09:26pm.

I just bought a b.f. Grizzlor today, and the bow he came with is gray. I did purchase him loose, but the seller assured me that the gray bow was Grizzlor's. Coincidence?

Or I just got a b.f. Grizzlor with Mantenna's bow and the seller was mistaken.
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Poweron View Post

Or I just got a b.f. Grizzlor with Mantenna's bow and the seller was mistaken.
    Yep. Seller is mistaken.