Page 386 of 387 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387 LastLast
Results 9,626 to 9,650 of 9668

Thread: The Official "Console War" and Video Game Thread

I still have the open invitation from Sony...I have the PS5, an extra controller, and the charging station in my cart right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I won't be picking up either at launch...

There are way too many great Switch games to carry me through the holiday season and beyond...

That and the fact that I will be able to play Miles Morales on PS4.
    Yeah, I don't think they want PS4 users leave in the dark though. other than recommendation on that SSD.

depp76

I still have the open invitation from Sony...I have the PS5, an extra controller, and the charging station in my cart right now.
    I'm glad you're one of the person who gets through from the fiasco. I think the whole New Normal things does brings a "bright" ideas to the scalper villains.

Playing a three-hour Rush show is like running a marathon while solving equations.

https://www.destructoid.com/stories/...r-605089.phtml

I was going to post it in Xbox One thread but the damn thing is dead like a horse.

But, if you're going crazy on your achievements, or amount of games you played, or mash of both: very rare achievements on the first party games? You might get yourself a free Xbox X.

Playing a three-hour Rush show is like running a marathon while solving equations.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-P....497087.0.html

That freaking Heatsink are damn impressive, on why the console itself is big, just to keep the inner machine cool. Practically what X86 system does to be honest.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai...h=29f3ea8c231c

https://www.gamesradar.com/sony-pull...urther-notice/

I remember we used to have high hopes on CD Project Red's stuff, especially the Witcher series, we didn't even quarrel about how power consuming for the game to run but this is the new low. Seems that even good dev couldn't get away from huge missteps from the disastrous launch. I thought we would be over from No Man's Sky, Fallout 67, AC: Unity, and Anthem's debacle. seems the cycle has been started.

Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai...h=29f3ea8c231c

https://www.gamesradar.com/sony-pull...urther-notice/

I remember we used to have high hopes on CD Project Red's stuff, especially the Witcher series, we didn't even quarrel about how power consuming for the game to run but this is the new low. Seems that even good dev couldn't get away from huge missteps from the disastrous launch. I thought we would be over from No Man's Sky, Fallout 67, AC: Unity, and Anthem's debacle. seems the cycle has been started.
    It's disappointing for a game to be in development for EIGHT YEARS and still get released in an unfinished state... this leaves a terrible taste in the mouths of gamers everywhere, and we're a prickly lot - we have long memories.

CDPR stock has plummeted...

On one hand, it serves CD Projekt Red right for releasing a game in this state, but on the other hand, this could mean we will never see The Witcher 4...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Heroic Warrior

I doubt it will be much more powerful than PS5, regarding how SSD, AMD's deal on the latest processor SOC on the main consoles.

replacing heatsink with that food warmer? and the food warmer will unintentionally heating the SOC? No I don't think so.

Well boys, Kingdom Heart is on PC finally.

https://twitter.com/SquareEnix/statu...47815515004928

Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    Well boys, Kingdom Heart is on PC finally.

https://twitter.com/SquareEnix/statu...47815515004928
    One of the greatest and most creative RPG's ever!!

Also, the Steam Chinese New Year sale is going on right now!

Drinking NaughtyNurse IPA TheDeviot's Avatar

Super excited for next year!

I hope the next Direct focuses a big chunk of time elaborating on pet Salmonids, Customization, The new Bow, the reworked Specials and weapons
    seen here, how the Chaos Vs. Order Splatfest affected the storyline/campaign.
    I imagine it must have if Splatsville sits in the center of a Mad Max dystopia.
    Then there are the two new movement options they briefly show off. Also, we spawn from Espresso makers now instead of the clam bake?
    How will this affect modes? Can we land anywhere?

Visually it looks like a pretty big upgrade too
    The Deviot
    -------------------------
    "No matter how hot you think they are, Someone. Somewhere. Is tired of their crap."

-?

Dotemu dropped a TMNT reveal today: Shredder's Revenge

Apparently, this will be a love letter to the Beat'em Ups of yesteryear and play in the same vein as Turtles in Time and Scott Pilgrim...

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeviot View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUYDXVDLmns

Super excited for next year!

I hope the next Direct focuses a big chunk of time elaborating on pet Salmonids, Customization, The new Bow, the reworked Specials and weapons
    seen here, how the Chaos Vs. Order Splatfest affected the storyline/campaign.
    I imagine it must have if Splatsville sits in the center of a Mad Max dystopia.
    Then there are the two new movement options they briefly show off. Also, we spawn from Espresso makers now instead of the clam bake?
    How will this affect modes? Can we land anywhere?

Visually it looks like a pretty big upgrade too
    I just saw this post!

I posted my excitement for this reveal over in the Nintendo Switch thread... but I'm more than happy to say that I agree with you! I would love an entire Direct to be dedicated to Splatoon 3 and all of the mysteries surrounding it's announcement!!

Most importantly, will there be a new pair of DJs?!?

Drinking NaughtyNurse IPA TheDeviot's Avatar
    Dotemu dropped a TMNT reveal today: Shredder's Revenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHMYwrC7oAo

Apparently, this will be a love letter to the Beat'em Ups of yesteryear and play in the same vein as Turtles in Time and Scott Pilgrim...

I just saw this post!

I posted my excitement for this reveal over in the Nintendo Switch thread... but I'm more than happy to say that I agree with you! I would love an entire Direct to be dedicated to Splatoon 3 and all of the mysteries surrounding it's announcement!!

Most importantly, will there be a new pair of DJs?!?
    The TMNT game looks spiffy. Almost as good as the Konami arcade games. Hopefully, it plays as well.

In recent years we've seen a host of great retro-inspired FPS games from indie devs. New Blood Interactive gave us DUSK, AMID EVIL, and will hopefully finish up ULTRA KILL this year
    But I picked up another one in Early Access which has been really freakin' cool so far. Prodeus is by Bounding Box Software and already has a great campaign
    and aesthetic. It's VERY inspired by iD software's DOOM games both 1993 original, and the 2016 reboot, blending the AAA production values of contemporary games, and the pixelated
    2.5D look of classics like DOOM, ROTT, DUKE3D, Shadow Warrior, and BLOOD. On top of that, the weapons have alt fires in the vein of Unreal. If all of that wasn't enough,
    it's got several retro filters you can apply as well as the ability to choose between 3D models of enemies or 2D sprites of enemies for a rather unique look that sets itself apart
    from other games going for a similar old school feel. It's also got a complete level editor and some online functionality. Pretty awesome for a game that isn't even done yet.

As with all Early Access games, there is an inherent risk in that there's no guarantee the game will be done. BUT, for the $25 you already get your money's worth in this case IMHO.
    Anyway, keep an eye on it if you love old-school blastathon type FPS games.

The Deviot
    -------------------------
    "No matter how hot you think they are, Someone. Somewhere. Is tired of their crap."

-?

I just started Final Fantasy XIV on current expansion. This will occupy me for a long while with World of Warcraft at the moment.... To be honest? I have a ton of backlog.... Help

HAH. I just started "Oblivion" for the first time and have about 130 hours logged in already. Pretty sure I've only scratched the surface of the main story.

No help from me; you're on your own, pal.

...At this rate I might hit Skyrim for the first time somewhere around 2042.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

Trying to find either a PS5 or Xbox series X at retail is frustrating (almost as much as MOTU Origins!). Found a store yesterday that has Xbox series S in stock - what's the consensus on that version? It's paired down compared to the larger series X, but how crucial is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Trying to find either a PS5 or Xbox series X at retail is frustrating (almost as much as MOTU Origins!). Found a store yesterday that has Xbox series S in stock - what's the consensus on that version? It's paired down compared to the larger series X, but how crucial is that?
    The Xbox Series S is an all-digital version of the newest generation of gaming consoles from Microsoft.

Whereas the Series X offers both a Disc Drive to play physical games and HD space for digital titles, you can only download digital games on the Series S (it has no disc reader...).

I wouldn't recommend Series S at all, I read that quarter of the storage are reserved for OS alone.

But I heard that either Xbox or Sony that they're going to have expansion slot/stock on April/May. just take this as a grain of salt, hopefully it will be there on April.

wow

Ok... I couldn't find my logging information for a while... I come back, first thing I do I wanted to see if this was still going, and I'm pretty surprised!

I'm glad it is though! so now I can actually ask you guys!

I do vlogs in Spanish, and I decided to start doing some streams for my channel. I did this quick Cayo Perico guide in GTA and wanted to ask your opinion. I don't want to do what everyone else is already doing, so I designed this overlay to make it look a little more 'organic' while showcasing my social media, links, personality, etc.

A few of my friends have told me I should just do full screen and green screen background (like everyone else) it just feels boring to me.

Can you chime in? if you can leave comments here or the channel I'd like constructive criticism.

Note. I will upgrade webcam and mic as well. This was just a test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPCxsbJhles
    Growing up happens in a heartbeat. One day you're in diapers; the next day you're gone... But the memories of childhood stay with you for the long haul. I remember a place... a town... a house like a lot of other houses... A yard like a lot of other yards... On a street like a lot of other streets. And the thing is... After all these years, I still look back with wonder...

Heroic Warrior
    at :55 in, here is my knee jerk reaction.

the camera and mic seem fine to my untrained eyes. nothing obvious. but if you say better can be done then by all means go ahead and do it.

I get what you want to do. What you are trying to do but the overlay seems to busy to me.

Don't want to be like everyone else? Good start. (no sarcasm)
    Besides asking yourself what are they doing ask:
    What are they NOT doing?
    What can you do?
    What are you willing to do?
    What are my options?
    What's my gimmick? What's my schtick? What's my angle?

That's how I would approach things like. That's what I think when I hear and see I want to be different. I want to do it differently.

As for what you say, didn't say couldn't say I can't and won't comment on it since I can't speak Spanish.

Everyone and anyone can say be yourself or ignore the trolls so I won't.

In my untrained, non-professional, personal opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey View Post
    Ok... I couldn't find my logging information for a while... I come back, first thing I do I wanted to see if this was still going, and I'm pretty surprised!

I'm glad it is though! so now I can actually ask you guys!

I do vlogs in Spanish, and I decided to start doing some streams for my channel. I did this quick Cayo Perico guide in GTA and wanted to ask your opinion. I don't want to do what everyone else is already doing, so I designed this overlay to make it look a little more 'organic' while showcasing my social media, links, personality, etc.

A few of my friends have told me I should just do full screen and green screen background (like everyone else) it just feels boring to me.

Can you chime in? if you can leave comments here or the channel I'd like constructive criticism.

Note. I will upgrade webcam and mic as well. This was just a test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPCxsbJhles

Thank you! that really helps!

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    at :55 in, here is my knee jerk reaction.

the camera and mic seem fine to my untrained eyes. nothing obvious. but if you say better can be done then by all means go ahead and do it.

I get what you want to do. What you are trying to do but the overlay seems to busy to me.

Don't want to be like everyone else? Good start. (no sarcasm)
    Besides asking yourself what are they doing ask:
    What are they NOT doing?
    What can you do?
    What are you willing to do?
    What are my options?
    What's my gimmick? What's my schtick? What's my angle?

That's how I would approach things like. That's what I think when I hear and see I want to be different. I want to do it differently.

As for what you say, didn't say couldn't say I can't and won't comment on it since I can't speak Spanish.

Everyone and anyone can say be yourself or ignore the trolls so I won't.

In my untrained, non-professional, personal opinion.
    Growing up happens in a heartbeat. One day you're in diapers; the next day you're gone... But the memories of childhood stay with you for the long haul. I remember a place... a town... a house like a lot of other houses... A yard like a lot of other yards... On a street like a lot of other streets. And the thing is... After all these years, I still look back with wonder...

Sega's Sonic Central:

There is a lot to look forward to if you are a fan of the Blue Streak!

Elden Ring

FromSoft's new game... and George R. R. Martin is involved!?

Looks waaaaay more story-driven than any of the Souls games or Bloodborne...

FromSoft's new game... and George R. R. Martin is involved!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3Huy2cdih0

Looks waaaaay more story-driven than any of the Souls games or Bloodborne...
    You forgot to insert new Metal Slug game. it's a turn based tactical game, looks great for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, this is a great idea, Thank you Mr Davide for putting this one for a sequel.

Bonnie Tyler is popular this summer!!