Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Olesker's Thread: "You've Got Questions, I've Got Answers"

There is a New Adventures reference in the 3rd season of Netflix She-Ra. Spoiler in the spoiler tag below if you want it.

A character going by Mara is in it. She looks close to the warrior version New Adventures look that Mara had in later episodes, but with darker skin.

Master of New Adventures!
    Are you sure they meant this specifically to be Mara? If so, I'm stunned and delighted to see they feel NA is canon and simply another and different adventure for He-man. Lord, what I would have given to do another 65 episodes and have them return to Eternia!

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    There is a New Adventures reference in the 3rd season of Netflix She-Ra. Spoiler in the spoiler tag below if you want it.

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    Are you sure they meant this specifically to be Mara? If so, I'm stunned and delighted to see they feel NA is canon and simply another and different adventure for He-man. Lord, what I would have given to do another 65 episodes and have them return to Eternia!
    Pretty cool, Jack!

"Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

Awesome, and thanks for that!

Almost as nice as the most recent Power Rangers film being an homage to the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I cerated for my fringed, Haim Saban.

http://www.mtv.com/news/2909053/powe...n-easter-eggs/

Quote Originally Posted by KingRandorFacepalm View Post
    Pretty cool, Jack!

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    Awesome, and thanks for that!

Almost as nice as the most recent Power Rangers film being an homage to the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I cerated for my fringed, Haim Saban.

http://www.mtv.com/news/2909053/powe...n-easter-eggs/

You wrote stories for Mighty Morphin Power Rangers too ? Thats Amazing . Do you hang out at other fan forums for all those other cartoons you were involved in ? Sooo whats your secret good sir ? Highly talented and extremely underpaid I imagine ?

Are you sure they meant this specifically to be Mara? If so, I'm stunned and delighted to see they feel NA is canon
    NA is not canon ? I recall reading comics with classic HeMan crossing over and interacting with NA characters .
    Last edited by Lokus; August 8, 2019 at 08:51am.

I did not write episodes of MMPR. I created the original development work/Series Bible. This is the only forum I'm on as my time is extremely limited. My secret is God-given talent combined with a relentless work ethic and boundless determination.

And you're half-right: With over 1,200 episodes of television and eighteen movies that I've written produced and directed, along with having published seven novels, two of which were bestsellers, I'd hardly say I'm "underpaid". Lest you think I'm being immodest, Will Rodgers once said, "It ain't bragging' if it's true," so take a gander :

https://jackolesker.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    You wrote stories for Mighty Morphin Power Rangers too ? Thats Amazing . Do you hang out at other fan forums for all those other cartoons you were involved in ? Sooo whats your secret good sir ? Highly talented and extremely underpaid I imagine ?

NA is not canon ? I recall reading comics with classic HeMan crossing over and interacting with NA characters .