View Poll Results: Own a loose complete Randor and/or Scare Glow?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I own Randor

10 17.24%
  • Yes I own Scare Glow

4 6.90%
  • Yes I own BOTH!

37 63.79%
  • I don't have either one complete

7 12.07%

Thread: Capes: Do you own Randor and/or Scareglow?

POP and Customs Lover! heftysmurf76's Avatar

Capes: Do you own Randor and/or Scareglow?

If so, would you be willing to make a pattern of their capes and send it along to me? Please LMK here or via PM. Thanks!

Bang Your Head
    I own both, but I only have the cape for Scare Glow...

I had a Scareglow cape, but no scare glow. I sold the cape here on the ORG.

I do have a King Randor, and My wife made me an Awesome cape. I love it, it's a royal blue (fitting hu?) and very thin (but not see through), and silky.

i own both figures but no capes
    Check out the Masters Of The Galaxy Podcast. And also check out Masters of the Galaxy Facebook page

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

I have a Randor w/ cape but no weapon. My friend found it at a junk shop for $5!

Unfortunately, it is packed away and unavailable to me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Flor2099 View Post
    I have a Randor w/ cape but no weapon. My friend found it at a junk shop for $5!

Unfortunately, it is packed away and unavailable to me right now.
    thats a great find. congrats!
    Check out the Masters Of The Galaxy Podcast. And also check out Masters of the Galaxy Facebook page

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    Randor and Scare Glow were two of the very last figures I got to complete my collection. My original Scare Glow had a home-made (but reasonable) cape; I later bought Randor and a second Scare Glow, both with cape (but Scare Glow with a Grayskull scythe instead of it's proper colour, making it one of the very few small parts I need to correct to make the collection perfect).
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

I've got a complete Scare Glow with cape and green halberd, but no Randor. Incidently I got my Scare Glow at a great price from Org member Satonic.

Heroic Warrior
    Unfortunately, I never got ScareGlow because my mom wouldn't let me. She thought the figure looked too dark and evil...lol Anyways, My Randor cape got put on my Skeletor because it looked so much better on him. Unfortunately it got left somewhere and I haven't seen it in many, many, many years.
    Pathors Cub is the son of Panthor and the cat version of Catra.

Both are complete, I took good care of my figures as a kid.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

I own both and have everything complete. It always surprises me how many people don't own those two capes. I can understand Randor's crown but not how everyone seems to be missing the cape.

I got a loose and complete C8 Scare Glow and opened my Sorceress Moc and King Randor Moc last weekend!!! I couldn't resist anymore! Now I only need a Clamp Champ and Ninjor and my collection of figures is complete!

have them both! .... it was hard to do but hte .org helped.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Sheboygan,WI(Home of the Worlds Biggest Bratwurst Celebration)
    Quote Originally Posted by heftysmurf76 View Post
    If so, would you be willing to make a pattern of their capes and send it along to me? Please LMK here or via PM. Thanks!

I own both,complete.They are not mine from childhood sadly.I got them off of ebay in a lot that I won about a month and a half ago.The ones I had as a kid were stolen.But whoever did steel them got a suprise when they tried to move Scareglows right arm.Hefty,I can send you mine if you want to make a patten from them?LKM.
    My active ebay items for sale.http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/taddow...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ
    --------------------------------------------
    GOOD TRADERS
    jbaw2, Dr.Omega, [email protected], tmcclurg, celticsfan, THEGODBEAST, Venom77713, Royalt1us, racerx, davidlogan, granbeetle, MOTU SAN JOSE 2, prime731,galaxywarrior,Butterflyer,Creasy Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmurf76 View Post
    I have a randor one , do you want to make customs cape ?

I can send you a 300dpi (or higher) scan of the cape (both side)
    Musclor

http://www.maitresdelunivers.org aka http://www.musclor.fr.st : open!!!

Good deals with : Markatisu , Bigdaddy51200 , Hopebrady , Zodak74 , Lady Angora , 10incher

Click here to watch my feedbacks

Quote Originally Posted by BURTDAWG View Post
    I own both,complete.They are not mine from childhood sadly.I got them off of ebay in a lot that I won about a month and a half ago.The ones I had as a kid were stolen.But whoever did steal them got a suprise when they tried to move Scareglows right arm.Hefty,I can send you mine if you want to make a patten from them?LKM.
    That's funny, back in the early 90's my Mom would bring me home toys she would get at garage sales. Never any accessories or anything. I got guys like Hydron, Leech, Man-e-faces, orko, sssqueeze, and... scareglow. And his right arm is glued. I wonder if it was the same as yours? It was from a garage sale in the chicago suburbs around 92 or 93.

Sheboygan,WI(Home of the Worlds Biggest Bratwurst Celebration)
    Quote Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
    That's funny, back in the early 90's my Mom would bring me home toys she would get at garage sales. Never any accessories or anything. I got guys like Hydron, Leech, Man-e-faces, orko, sssqueeze, and... scareglow. And his right arm is glued. I wonder if it was the same as yours? It was from a garage sale in the chicago suburbs around 92 or 93.
    Never lived anywhere but Wisconsin.
    My active ebay items for sale.http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/taddow...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ
    --------------------------------------------
    GOOD TRADERS
    jbaw2, Dr.Omega, [email protected], tmcclurg, celticsfan, THEGODBEAST, Venom77713, Royalt1us, racerx, davidlogan, granbeetle, MOTU SAN JOSE 2, prime731,galaxywarrior,Butterflyer,Creasy Bear.

Did you ever get a pattern for Scareglow or Random? I'm on the same mission and am having a heck of a time finding a pattern.