Thread: Spidey Delivers Pizza To The Turtles

Spidey Delivers Pizza To The Turtles

I thought it would be cool to have Spidey deliver pizza to the Ninja Turtles. You might like this if you've seen 'Spider-Man 2', or if your a 'Turtles' fan.

Last edited by mbaker; February 17, 2011 at 06:19am.

A big fan of Slush Head
    Cowabunga man, this pic is cool!
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar
    Yah, that's pretty cool. Your colouring tecnique is pretty clean yet has some grit in it too, but there's some things I think looks a bit strange. Firstly it's the texture on the grey concrete, it looks kind of odd with those lines going sideways across.

And then there's Spideys costume, and even tho I like the shading on it, there's these odd sort of fractal-patterns or whatnot in it? What's that supposed to be? I don't get it..

Quote Originally Posted by Predabot View Post
    And then there's Spideys costume, and even tho I like the shading on it, there's these odd sort of fractal-patterns or whatnot in it? What's that supposed to be? I don't get it..
    I have no idea why it's like that, but i just fixed it up. Hope it looks better.
    Last edited by mbaker; July 8, 2007 at 06:34pm.

Former fan fic writer Hordak Alpha's Avatar
    Looks neat. I definitely would have loved to see Spidey make a guest appearance on an episode of the 2003 to 2007 TMNT. That would have seriously rocked.
    (Hordak Alpha))

BY THE POWER OF GREYSTONE! I am the power.

Quote Originally Posted by Hordak Alpha View Post
    Looks neat. I definitely would have loved to see Spidey make a guest appearance on an episode of the 2003 to 2007 TMNT. That would have seriously rocked.
    Well, Spidey was referenced in the second episode of the 2003 series. When the Turtles put on suction cups to scale up a sewer wall, Mickey says 'next time, 'we'll leave the wall crawling to the dude in the blue, and red tights.', to which Leonardo replies, 'you read way too many comic books'.

Quote Originally Posted by mbaker View Post
    I thought it would be cool to have Spidey deliver pizza to the Ninja Turtles. You might like this if you've seen 'Spider-Man 2', or if your a 'Turtles' fan.

Hehehe, funny and well drawn picture there dude. Leo looks grumpy. Cowabunga!
    It's great being Lord of the Thundercats - especially hanging out with Cheetara - but the one draw back is that He-Man can still beat me up.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post1993306
    Somewhere In Exo-Squad, a fan art by Matt Tyree (just in case you're curious)

Former fan fic writer Hordak Alpha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mbaker View Post
    Well, Spidey was referenced in the second episode of the 2003 series. When the Turtles put on suction cups to scale up a sewer wall, Mickey says 'next time, 'we'll leave the wall crawling to the dude in the blue, and red tights.', to which Leonardo replies, 'you read way too many comic books'.

I remember that one. *sigh* I miss that show and refuse to watch the pitiful spin-off show.
    (Hordak Alpha))

BY THE POWER OF GREYSTONE! I am the power.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion-O View Post

Hehehe, funny and well drawn picture there dude. Leo looks grumpy. Cowabunga!
    heh, maybe it wasn't his kind of pizza topping... or maybe he was angry cause SPidey came 30 minutes late...

Awesome picture dude.

Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar
    Hey, I see you corrected the artifacts on Spidey. Well done ,dude.

Did you figure out what it was in your process that produced them?

Quote Originally Posted by Predabot View Post
    Hey, I see you corrected the artifacts on Spidey. Well done ,dude. Did you figure out what it was in your process that produced them?
    All i did, was re-airbrush them to make it look more solid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
    heh, maybe it wasn't his kind of pizza topping... or maybe he was angry cause SPidey came 30 minutes late... Awesome picture dude.
    Actually, I intended Leo to look up at Spidey with pride, and a sense of awe. That's all.
    Last edited by mbaker; July 10, 2007 at 02:04pm.

Cool!

The only thing besides the fact the concept is cool and I probably should get back to drawing myself that I notice is...

His arm to the right looks like it is seriously warped, like the perspective is way off.

Other than that, it's a great pic and concept!
    Live in the Connecticut/SW Massachusetts area? Need a tutor for you or your kids? PM me!

The name is Bond.... James Bond.

Luck is for losers GK Version 1's Avatar
    Oh that is too awesome
    I love it.

I redid this picture, but i saved the master as a PSD file so that the quality stays intact when i convert it to a 72 dpi JPG for online viewing.

I never imagined Spidey and the Turtles together but now that I do I think its actually quite a nice paring...

Heroic Warrior

Tmt

Nice, really nice pic! Very well drawn shapes. I have never liked McFarlen's style of drawing. It could be cool to see Spidey and Turtles together in cartoon or movie.
    By the way, are you going to draw Crang/Shredder someday in the near future?
    Sorry for mistkes - I am still learning...