Page 51 of 85 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2105

Thread: New Movie Casting Speculation Thread

Heroic Warrior
    Definitely has all the necessary physical qualities the guy from the other thread we had a while back has. Plus he has a height advantage which will go a long way to improving his screen presence in the role when placed around other characters.

Tan him up, die his hair, and you're good to go.

The only potential downside I can see is that you'd need a separate person to play Prince Adam (assuming he's in the movie). Muscles you can hide with clothing. Height not so much!

Quote Originally Posted by fantombe View Post

The only potential downside I can see is that you'd need a separate person to play Prince Adam (assuming he's in the movie). Muscles you can hide with clothing. Height not so much!
    That's only true if you go the MYP route.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    Exactly. You'd have to go the MYP route.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince He-Dude View Post
    I may have said it before in this thread but I still think Michael Sheen is perfect for Keldor/Skeletor
    He'd make a beautiful Keldor. Always good to see a hottie go bad, lol.
    Visit my websites at www.ravensrealm.envy.nu
    www.freewebs.com/mjspickett

My wish list:
    Teela
    The Sorceress
    She-ra
    Tri-klops

Court Magician
    The MYP route would make more sense for live action.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordacar View Post
    The MYP route would make more sense for live action.
    As much as it pains me to say, I agree. The bad thing is if the movie gets made, we'll get a CW or Disney Channel kid as Prince Adam.

JOIN THE GROUP...

As much as it pains me to say, I agree. The bad thing is if the movie gets made, we'll get a CW or Disney Channel kid as Prince Adam.
    I'd rather it be CW because I'm sure a Disney Channel kid's going to come with a contract that will have a loophole for Disney licensed characters to show up in MOTU. We know one of these days Wolverine will be teaming up with Mickey Mouse. It might be more later than sooner, but I think everyone's expecting it to happen eventually. Seriously, I don't want to chance having Donald Duck calling out "I have the power!" As amusing at it may sound initially... nuh-uh!

This scenario might be a long shot, but I would hate to give it the chance to take shape. I'll take a CW kiddo from one of those crummy shows I don't watch in the first place before we get anyone acting on the Disney Channel involved. That might even lead to a Hannah Montana/She-Ra team up.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *Takes a quick breath* OOOOOOOOOOHH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wallbie View Post
    I'd rather it be CW because I'm sure a Disney Channel kid's going to come with a contract that will have a loophole for Disney licensed characters to show up in MOTU. We know one of these days Wolverine will be teaming up with Mickey Mouse. It might be more later than sooner, but I think everyone's expecting it to happen eventually. Seriously, I don't want to chance having Donald Duck calling out "I have the power!" As amusing at it may sound initially... nuh-uh!

This scenario might be a long shot, but I would hate to give it the chance to take shape. I'll take a CW kiddo from one of those crummy shows I don't watch in the first place before we get anyone acting on the Disney Channel involved. That might even lead to a Hannah Montana/She-Ra team up.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *Takes a quick breath* OOOOOOOOOOHH!!!
    As a DCU guy, I'm so happy that Mattel has a good relationship with DC/Warner Brothers. Let Hasbro stick with Marvel/Disney. This is the only Disney owned character that I wouldn't mind seeing in a crossover with MOTU...

JOIN THE GROUP...

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Latveria View Post
    He is known for people listening to him.

I don't think she needs to be much of a team player since she's not really active in the combat aspects of things.
    I don't think Batman is known for being listened to, accept when it comes to Comissioner Gordon.

Most of the time he is wanted and the police have orders to arrest him on sight.

Though I do agree that the Sorceress should be more like the MYP version.

Now I'm sure she's been mentioned previously, but after recently seeing Lucy Lawless in Spartacus, I think she is a MUST for the new MOTU film!

Maybe not as She-Ra, as she's probably too old at this point, but definitely someone, like maybe Queen Angella? Marlena? Sorceress? Evil-Lyn maybe?
    ...heck, even if she was Shadoweaver! This beautiful woman NEEDS to be in this film! IMO.

– No comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutro View Post
    Now I'm sure she's been mentioned previously, but after recently seeing Lucy Lawless in Spartacus, I think she is a MUST for the new MOTU film!

Maybe not as She-Ra, as she's probably too old at this point, but definitely someone, like maybe Queen Angella? Marlena? Sorceress? Evil-Lyn maybe?
    ...heck, even if she was Shadoweaver! This beautiful woman NEEDS to be in this film! IMO.

Marlena for sure. Good call.

As for He-Man I like Todd Duffee's look. I'm just going by looks. Acting is another can of worms.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Grayskull_Khan; March 12, 2010 at 02:15am.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull_Khan View Post

As for He-Man I like Todd Duffee's look. I'm just going by looks. Acting is another can of worms.
    He would definitely fit in if Dolph had a cameo as King Greyskull

Allison Stokke for Teela??? I just can't get enough of her!

Playing a three-hour Rush show is like running a marathon while solving equations.

Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    Allison Stokke for Teela??? I just can't get enough of her!
    .........who?

Quote Originally Posted by King Tycho View Post
    .........who?
    This is Allison Stokke (pronounce Stok-Key)

oh, and Bia and Branca Feres too.

Yes I'm talking about Female Athlete.

Playing a three-hour Rush show is like running a marathon while solving equations.

Well.... I'm not so sure what female atheletes have to do with MOTU, but they make some nice eye candy!

Quote Originally Posted by King Tycho View Post
    Well.... I'm not so sure what female atheletes have to do with MOTU, but they make some nice eye candy!
    As for Teela she's pretty acrobatic as it shows in MYP/2002 Cartoon, I think I'm the only one who like Teela with 2002 MYP Cartoon Element.

Oh, Allison Stokke is doing Pole Vault at the moment So I really think it's fit with Teela acrobatic movement in the Movie.

As for the Twin Feres (Bia and Branca), I think they could be a good She-Ra too.

I like Daniel Cudmore. He was Colossus in X-Men and Felix in Twilight. He's got some acting ability, however I just could not see him as He-Man. Put some latex on him and he might make a good Kronis/Trap-Jaw.

Lucy Lawless is in the same boat for me. She's just too brutish for Evil-Lyn, Teela or Marlena. I wouldn't want her for Sorceress either. I'd take her as Shadoweaver.

Christina Aguilera recently said that she was a fan of She-Ra. I'm starting to think she would be a good choice to play the role.

Heroic Warrior
    You said a mouthful. This is a great read. I enjoyed all your little comments especially the one about sellecks mustache. While your at it slap in mickey rourke as beastman.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanLegend View Post
    Come on guys... this is your DREAM cast, and while I understand you're thinking of what would be doable and keep the budget down, I'm gonna pretend that it's an awesome script with a limitless budget and that they can get any players they want, I like a lot of the casting choices proposed so far, and I’d like to mix and match, so...without any furthur ado (get another page with imdb or google ready…) , here are choices for my DREAM cast for an excellent Masters of the Universe film-

He-Man (and Faker, in a sequel): Brad Pitt. Yeah. I said it. Yavannafightaboutit? More likely Sam Worthington, he’s the next big action star, and he’s got acting chops to boot. Matt Damon would be cool, but yeah..I dunno. You could even go the Beowulf route and use Roland Kickinger's body with another actors head...Who was that one guy mentioned years ago who looks JUST like him though –blonde, buff...Jason Lewis! If that guy can act, get him. Now. Or an unknown, who knows. Then again, there’s always Mark Valley…if he doesn’t get cast as Captain America first…*crosses fingers*

Prince Adam: Anybody but Zac Efron. Maybe that Chris Pine dude, or even a blond Elijah Wood…nah. Maybe Anton Yelchin? Eh…Chris Pine. ******, Dicaprio still looks enough like a teenage boy to play Adam… I could see the Jeremy Sumpter idea working, he's already got experience with a fantasy film... but the suggestion of Jay Kenneth Johnson fits, even if he is in his thirties now. Get over it people, hollywood has been portraying teens and twentysomethings with thirty to forty year old actors since they made pictures move.

King Randor: Kurt Russell, Sean Bean, Viggo Mortensen, or Liam Neeson (I don’t care how old he is, he killed half of Paris. And is the coolest Jedi on film, arguably.) Russel Crowe could work. Daniel Day-Lewis would be great as Randor OR Keldor.

Queen Marlena: Carla Gugino or Nicole Kidman, Julainne Moore was a great idea. What if Courtney Cox played her or Sorceress, to make up for the whole '87/ Earth/KFC fiasco? Molly Ringwald would be a cool 80's nod.

Sorceress: Nicole Kidman or Kate Winslet. Or Carla Gugino. Anna Torv from Fringe is pretty great, she might be good for Teela, but I’m going younger for her… Though Uma Thurman, Lena Headey, Michelle Pfeiffer or Cate Blanchett would be awesome. Is Elizabeth Shue still around? Or Kristy Swanson?

Teela: Megan Fox. You know you want it. Maybe Kristen Stewart… Keira Kinghtley was a sexcellent choice. And no, that's not a typo. Damn, if you want to go a little older, Kate Beckinsale does have the credentials... Kate Mara would work, Biel could do it as well, and Evan Rachel Wood could pull it off, too. She's from Raleigh, an hour or three from my hometown. Erica Durance LOOKS like Teela, and has played Lois Lane, there was a point made earlier about WB mining talent... and the Rachelle Lefevre definitely fits the hot redhead bill. But Malin Ackerman proved she can kick it with the boys, too...

Man-at-Arms / Duncan: hmm. Key role. Let’s see, either… Tom Selleck was born to play this role. He hit puberty and grew his almighty moustache for the very purpose of playing Eternia's resident weapons masters. He's surprisingly still in pretty good condition, check him out in Las Vegas-this could be his swan song... but if not him, Jeff Bridges, Sam Elliot or Viggo again…I liked the Liam Neeson, Mickey Rourke, and Sean Bean (the man can sport a cookie-duster and wage war at the same time) ideas, I’ve even wondered if Tom Cruise could pull it off (if you gave him lifts in his boots *snicker*) Ron Perlman would actually be perfect, and it would be great for him to have a major role where the only thing hiding his face is a moustache, but he's needed at Snake Mountain, see below. That Ted Levine guy certainly has the whiskers for the role. Russell Crowe, again. Hell, throw Kurt Russell in there again (once again, it’s mix-and match! Have fun!) Oh wait! Bruce Willis! Then again, Gerard Butler is probably the perfect fit. Maybe even Liev Schreiber. David Morse was an EXCELLENT suggestion, that guy is so underrated. He destroyed most of the human race in Twelve Monkeys! The best idea I've heard so far is George Clooney, though. Best use of 'Stache, hands-down.

Stratos: Ewan McGregor. Period.

Man-e-Faces: Benicio Del Toro, the ghost of Laurence Olivier, a really great actor…hmmm. Too bad Joaquin Phoenix is a “rapper” (emphasis on the quotation marks) now… but Daniel Craig would be cool, he needs to be in here somewhere. Will Arnett. Hee-hee. No wait, perfect ****** choice: Bruce Campbell. Done. Print it.

Ram Man: Ethan Suplee, Vinnie Jones, or Michael Chiklis. Mickey Rourke was a good idea. The Abraham Benrubi suggestion was spot-on, though.

Roboto: Kevin Spacey for the voice (motion capture, maybe?)

Orko: Voice and motion capture of Andy Serkis or Jim Carrey (why not have him actually be funny?) Tom Kenny was a decent choice for voice, I guess. Steve Carrell would be great, Orko would be funny if he were more blatantly awkward. Dug the Paul Reubens suggestion, as well. Or, y'know, you could just put an oversized maroon "O" shirt and floppy hat on Danny Devito, suspend him on some wires and give him a helium balloon, and Voila'! MC Chris was a cool choice, and I'm sure he'd do it, too (he's incredible live in concert, if you get the chance).

Mekanek: Joshua Jackson or John Hensley, maybe even James Van Der Beek, he’s got the height, chin and, surprisingly enough, acting chops (see The Rules of Attraction for the amazing proof!)….hmm, could Van Der Beek..er..Der Beek..uh..Mr. Beek, be a candidate for He-Man? ......nah. No wait, I have it… Chris Evans. You need to make up for not even attempting to dye your hair for Johnny Storm when Jessica Alba wore blue contacts, for chrissake….that movie was doomed anyway...get it, “doomed”?

Moss Man: Ving Rhames or Benicio again. Hell, throw Karl Urban in there somewhere. Actually, Dominic Purcell would be great.

Fisto: Gerard Butler or Viggo. I like the idea of him being Duncan’s brother. No wait, this is where Daniel Craig should go! Check out his beard in Golden Compass.... The earlier suggestion of Russell Crowe would be amazing, though, and very fitting. I can't get the picture of him sitting at an Eternian bar out of my head, and who punches people better than Crowe?

Buzz-Off: Doug Jones or Patrick Wilson. I absolutely loved the Jeff Goldblum suggestion, but for the same reason I haven't mentioned Walken, I don't put him first: One of the greatest actors, but weird vocal cadence. All the time taken between small dramatic pauses could be used for awesome battle scenes and story development.

Sy-Klone: Mark Dacascos. Ever seen Brotherhood of the Wolf? That guy is awesome.

Zodac: He’d be a major player…Dammit, Joaquin! Why must you spend the rest of your life mumbling inauddibly to hip-hop beats and falling off stage? Hugh Jackman has the hairy chest for it, or even Christian Bale would be excelsior. Neeson’s voice would be great regardless. It would be awesome to see Ray Park have a fully speaking role…but Bale and Park belong with Skelly, see below. There’s Mark Dacascos..that guy is awesome. Hugo Weaving could work. Actually, Dylan Walsh from Nip/Tuck comes to mind for some reason… If you prefer chocolate Zodak: Sam Jackson, Don Cheadle (MOTU: Ocean's 14), Djimon Hinsou, or Larry Fishburne, but if it were ZodaK, not ZodaC, I keep picturing Lance Reddick........I really like the show "Fringe"... I've got it: emotionless neutral spaceman? Keanu Reeves.

Skeletor/Keldor: Gary Oldman. Gary Oldman. Gary Oldman. Nobody does bad better. If not him, then yeah, Bill Nighy would be good, but…well, see below. I already mentioned DD-L. And yeah, if they could get Johnny Depp, do it. FINALLY: Pitt vs. Depp! (A lot of Pitt’s best roles were passed on by Depp) Or…(you knew it was coming…) Edward Norton. Again. If none of those guys will do it, you have to go with Willem Dafoe, though. You know he’ll do it. He wore a power ranger suit. Or even Vincent Cassel. Bale has a fearsome enough growl, but he should be...eh, look down. There's John Noble if you're going older. Hugo would be good, but he needs a rest from the bad guy biz, same for Jason Isaacs. Brad Dourif was a cool choice. Then again…isn’t it about time Alan Rickman played a great villain again? Peter Stormare eats evil as a light snack between meals... I like Jared Harris, too…..his dad was Dumbledore. Jeremy Irons and Tim Roth are excellent choices, though. Gary Oldman.

Trap Jaw: Vin Diesel, Dominic Purcell, or Dwayne Johnson.

Tri-Klops: Chrisitan Bale. Or Vincent Cassel or Tim Roth again. But Christian Bale if he'd do it. He could be as yelly as he wanted. If Bale wouldn't do it, then get Jason Statham. He must be in here somewhere.

Beast Man: Michael Clarke Duncan.

Evil-Lyn: Angelina Jolie. (extra tension points if Pitt is HM!) I’d dig Shannyn Sossamon for this, too….Famke and Cox would fit here, as well. Rose McGowen or Monica Belluci would rock socks off.

Mer-Man: Ray Park, Doug Jones, Brad Dourif, or Andy Serkis. I liked the Steve Buscemi suggestion, he should at least do facial motion capture or something...

Clawful: Any wrestler whom “you guys who want wrestlers in the movie” want. No acting chops necessary, size and dumbness is a plus. If he had a speaking part Mickey Rourke would be good.

Webstor: Edward Norton would be great, but Ray Park or Dominic West.

Whiplash: Ron. Perlman. Though he'd be great as any of the Evil Warriors, I wouldn't object to him playing multiple parts, let's face it, the guy can work through prosthetics, and he's a tee-total badass.

Two-Bad: Will Arnett and Seth Rogen. Or go ahead and put Ben and Casey Affleck in there. Screw it. Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith. Let's say Peter Stormare and Michael Wincott. Those two in one body would be pants-crappingly creepy. Or Clancy Brown mixed and matched with someone...M.R.

Stinkor: Ben Affleck. He stinks. (except in Kevin Smith movies [Jersey Girl excluded]) Ahhhh…but really, he stinks. Jude Law. Brad Dourif should at least be Odiphus. Mickey Rourke has gotta be in here somwhere, and he'll come complete with patchouli smell!

Jitsu: : Mark Dacascos. No, seriously. That guy is awesome. But what the hell, go for Ken Watanabe. (Look Ma! I’m typecasting!)

Kobra Khan: I’m tired now. Doug Jones or…I dunno…Zachary Quinto, for the fanboys. No wait, this is where Dominic West would fit well, that sneaky backstabbing ****er. Michael Wincott has the voice for it, though.

For sequels-

King Hiss: Arnold. Vosloo. Period. Exclamation Point. Period.

Hordak: Bill Nighy or let Ron Perlman double-dip. It would be great if Tim Curry could at least voice him, how old is he now? Robert Englund, too... Ian McShane is a great choice. Maybe Jared Harris would fit here….Actually, John Noble. Yeah...fringe again. Hmmm.. maybe Oldman should be Hordak, and let Dafoe be Skeletor...and Billy Zane COULD work as Hiss...

King Grayskull: Dolph's head on Kickinger's body. Or whoever doesn't get cast as He-Man. Or a CGI modified version of whomsoever plays the most powerful man in the universe.

He-Ro: Tom Welling.

Eldor: Sir Anthony Hopkins.

Adora / She-Ra: Anna Torv, Rachael Taylor, or Evan Rachel Wood.

Oh yeah, and if there were a Narrator, it would be done by John “The Most Underrated Actor Alive” Hurt.

If I were making it (writing, if not directing as well [yet another aspiring filmmaker]), the preliminary trilogy would have the first film introducing Eternia as a realm wherein magic and technology meld seamlessly and it’s respective good and evil warriors, with the premise of the original powersword halves struggle, with a battle to end all at the gates of Grayskull towards the end (think Helms deep, but with bone warriors Caligaians [sp], Mer-People, and bat-people[can’t remember their races name] vs. Eternian [as in human, like royal guardsmen soldiers], Avionian, and Andreenid warriors, and of course all the faves thrown in the mix, with a great showdown between Skelly and Heems on the top of the Castle.) Kobra Khan would be sneaking around in the background, eluding to the sequel which would be titled, appropriately: Masters of the Universe: Rise of the Snakemen (****** Michael Bay, by the way.) This would see King Hiss released, and Zodac would be introduced (yeah, I dug the storyline of the 200X, but wouldn’t do it in the same fashion), there would be a great three-way struggle going on between the Masters (for lack of a better name, the good guys), Skeletor’s crew, and the Snakemen, with possibly a temporary team up to defeat the Snakemen. Hordak will be a shadowy figure in both of the first two, and the Sorceress would provide bits and pieces of backstory via flashbacks eluding to King Grayskull and He-Ro going against the Snakemen and the Horde. At the end of MOTU:ROTS, the Sorceress would be fatally wounded by Hiss and finished off by Hordak when he is summoned and they lay waste to the Snakemen, put half of the Masters and most of Skeletor’s crew out of commission, and takes control of Grayskull, and indeed, Eternia itself, in the last twenty or so minutes of the film, setting up for the completion of the trilogy: Masters of the Universe: The Evil Horde (or something… just a working title, folks). I would have it follow the proposed storyline for the rest of the 200X series wherein the remaining Masters are fugitives and have to lead a rebellion against the Horde and defeat Hordak, returning balance to Eternia and the Universe. Teela would become the new Sorceress, Extendar, Rio Blast, and Sy-Klone would be introduced (oh yeah, I’d introduce new characters every film, Fisto and the like would be reserved for the second film), and after the final climactic battle Hordak is not defeated, but forced into an interdimensional portal. After the credits would be a scene where Zodac comes to He-Man and tells him that although Eternia is finally at peace (Skeletor and his posse are imprisoned, the Snakemen are defeated), his assistance is urgently required…from his Sister. It would end with He-Man’s shocked and confused face, opening up for (if possible) two more sequels:

Part 4: Zodac sends He-Man through space to get to Etheria on the Starship Eternia. Skeletor breaks out of prison and follows him, both sides have a few old faces, and a few new, based loosely on New Adventures. Masters in Space. An awesome space battle leads to them crash landing on Etheria to find that Hordak and the Horde have taken over Etheria as they did Eternia. Horde Prime is eluded to. Bada-Bing.

Part 5: He-Man meets Adora and helps her realize “the secret of the sword” They work together along with other POP characters to defeat the Horde once and for all. Bada-boom.

….come to think of it, I should write this effin’ movie. (I’ve obviously thought it out a bit) How’s about it, big studios? Anything would be better than having it fail because it brings Earth into the mix, and having Adam be a soldier from Earth, or whatever other blasphemous bulls**t you have planned… give me a chance, and I’ll make you billions.

…but yeah, that’s what I think. In summation: Viggo, Viggo, Neeson, and Fringe.

A fan can dream…….

Mahalo,
    -JSD

p.p.p.p.s. and as for the whole triple h/Sean Penn thing: keep HHH out of this, he can't even act in the male soap opera that is wrestling, and there is no comparison whatsoever to even the worst of actors. Hayden Christensen. And a better example of the whole Sean Penn/Spiccoli turned out to be pretty damn good thing is: who knew the kid who got swallowed by a bed in A Nightmare on Elm Street would turn out to be such a prolific dramatist?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Atkin View Post
    Christina Aguilera recently said that she was a fan of She-Ra. I'm starting to think she would be a good choice to play the role.
    She's definitely got the looks but can she act? Not that that hasn't stopped other pop stars from trying. Come to think of it, Christina is rare in that she's never tried to act while practically all of her fellow female pop stars have been in at least 1 movie.

JOIN THE GROUP...

She's definitely got the looks but can she act? Not that that hasn't stopped other pop stars from trying. Come to think of it, Christina is rare in that she's never tried to act while practically all of her fellow female pop stars have been in at least 1 movie.
    She is starring in a movie that is being finished right now, staring Cher and Kristen Bell. So I guess we can wait and see how that turns out.

not sure if anyone has mentioned this but the guy who plays Prince Arthur on the show Merlin, would be a great Prince Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous0ne View Post
    Watched Merlin tonight on NBC. There was nothing on and they had this actor named Bradley James. He is playing Arthur. I kept looking at him thinking he could make a good Prince Adam.

yea this guy would be perfect
    Last edited by RyDell; April 16, 2010 at 09:49pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    "Dream cast" is probably a bit of a stretch, because there's a hundred and one people who could fill all the roles, but here's a proposed cast I knocked up:

Brian Wade - He-Man

Jena Malone - Teela

Sandra Hess - Sorceress

Nick Brimble - Man-at-arms

Damian de Montemas - Stratos

Alan Rickman - Skeletor

Michelle Dockery - Evil Lyn

Doug Jones - Saurod

Nathan Jones - Beast-Man

Marcus Shakesheff - Blade

Brian Thompson - Trap Jaw

Cary Hiroyuki-Tagawa - Tri-Klops

I've basically avoided the more silly characters for the one movie simply because it's something that should probably be saved for later movies when you've already drawn in the audience. A giant bee-man called Buzz-Off, for example, is probably not the best way to attract new audiences.

I didn't bother posting images of Skeletor or Saurod simply because they'll be so far under make-up/latex/costuming/cgi it doesn't make the blindest bit of difference what they look like!
    Last edited by fantombe; June 24, 2010 at 07:51am. Reason: Chucking some images in.

I remember I suggested Brian Wade a few years back. But I think he's still a bit too american jock looking. Especially after seeing him in Generation Kill.

He's wouldn't be a bad choice though.

It's still all about Jesse Pavelka for the role of Adam/He-man.