Thread: Custom Transformer's Sam Witwicky figure w/Allspark & Batman

Custom Transformer's Sam Witwicky figure w/Allspark & Batman

Custom Transformer's Sam Witwicky Figure (AKA Spike G1/Shia Labeouf)

Here is a quick idea I had when I saw this Buffy figure in the bottom of my box. Now I think its kind of funny to make a Spike figure out of a Spike figure lol . Sorry my twisted little joke. Anyway, I sculpted on top of Spike, giving him a hoody-shirt. Now Spike had came with short sleeves, so I had to make those longer, and give the body of the shirt more winkles. These is my first time to due any kind of clothing sculpt, I'm please with it for now. Now Spike's face, had like sunken cheeks for the face he was making. So I added clay there, and re-did his hair. Simple paint job . I tried giving Sam a dirty face look, I'm not to please with it, but it will have to do for right now. Added some logo's to his shirt and an Allspark to complete the custom. ......................... ps I have Marvel Legends version Coming Soon!!!!!!!! Enjoy!

More pics -------- > http://www.passiondesignsinc.com/sam1.html

Here is the figure I used for this custom - Buffy /Spike

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Custom Batman "Movie Inspired/Dark Knight Concept"

Again I found a Mattel Batman at Big Lots. Started to have a little fun with him. With the new movie coming out in 08', I thought it would cool to add an armor style look to him. So apoxy sculpt over the boots, gloves, shoulders and chest. After that simple black paint job. I dremeld down the funky belt he had and added a new belt, and paint it with more of the movie color brass/gold look. I'm truly happy with this Batman, and it really got my thinking about doing more versions. I actually did this Batman before the Batman Beyond. Thanks for looking. ................. ps the back ground is for a Batcave "Design Your Own" Diorama .........so stay tuned

WIP PIC

More pics -------- > http://www.passiondesignsinc.com/batmandk.html

Those look pretty cool. I especially like Sam.
    Like customizing classic figs? Want to play the part of Mattel and design figures from existing fodder but you lack supplies? Bored?! Then try out the Classic Character Creation Compiler today!

Co-Creator of the NV
    I saw these over at figurerealm the other day and I think they're fantastic. I absolutely love the Batman figure.

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotFool View Post
    Those look pretty cool. I especially like Sam.
    thanks man , simple and quick

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Latveria View Post
    I saw these over at figurerealm the other day and I think they're fantastic. I absolutely love the Batman figure.
    thanks , batman was fun! I learn more about sculpting playing around with this figure