Thread: Adrian

Servant of Skeletor StarBlazerM31's Avatar

Adrian

First post in this board, yay.

I'm not sure if there are very many people here who like the anime style of art.
    I've been working on this drawing for a very long time, and wanted to share it.

I'm open for critique as well. ^_^ (I know her left hand looks awkward; for some reason I had trouble getting it to look like my model's pose)

Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar
    You know, I saw something about this when I was checking your deviantart-gallery, and I think this was supposed to be an original Yu-Gi-Oh fan-character?

Anyways, I'm guessing she's a bad-guy, right? Because you've really captured a sort of arrogance and grumpiness in her facial expression.

I think the one thing that does seem weird at first glance is that hand, it just looks awkward like that.

Servant of Skeletor StarBlazerM31's Avatar
    Indeed she is.

She's not a bad guy, but the mental issues she has (because apparently every decent character on Yu-Gi-Oh! has some kind of mental issue ) causes her to do not-so-nice things for the "greater good".

...of a children's cardgame. XD

But yeah, the more I stare at the picture, especially that hand, I'm led to wonder exactly why I shaded her hand the way I did. It really adds to the awkwardness. I forsee extensive poking and prodding at that hand in my near future.