Thread: Euro Beast Man (motu v. snakemen) ????'s

Euro Beast Man (motu v. snakemen) ????'s

question:

I know the MOTU vs. the Snakeman line in Europe had the repaints of all the bad guys (Merman, Trap Jaw, Beast man, etc...)
    my question is.... are ALL the beast man Figs packaged with a Mer-Man tray card/nameplate?
    I can't seem to find one that isn't.

and they just aren't that common.

any parties in the know out there?
    please help!
    thanks!!
    AWESOME TRADERS:
    Sammy Banderas/jcb1973/Troy-Klops/Mystical musician/Daviono1089

MY .ORG FEEDBACK

MY EBAY FEEDBACK

"I Do hope you don't bruise easily He-Man!"
    ~Stevetor~

In the German forums they always say that there has been a Beast-Man repaint WITH the name Beast-Man on the card but the more common version is the Mer-Man card... I have seen a Beast-Man with Beast-Man only once so he really seems to be really rare...

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Cash View Post
    In the German forums they always say that there has been a Beast-Man repaint WITH the name Beast-Man on the card but the more common version is the Mer-Man card... I have seen a Beast-Man with Beast-Man only once so he really seems to be really rare...

ahhh...but it does exist, and this has been confirmed.

crazy...the MORE rare of the two would be the CORRECTED version

THANKS for the info!!!
    AWESOME TRADERS:

MY .ORG FEEDBACK

MY EBAY FEEDBACK

~Stevetor~

yes quite its funny...

youre welcome

there's a website of a German collector that only collects Beast-Man in any kind of presentation there is - official, bootleg, custom, you name it - it's amazing how much that is!! he presents his collection with lots of information on www.beastman.de

taken from this site, here's your answer:

I myself haven't had either of them in my hands...

cheers! ^^
    edDy
    Evil is a point of view - Lestat in Interview with the Vampire

See my trading feedback here: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

my austrian collector-buddy Alfred (i think he's also registered here under "tjodalf") has a greencard beast-man with correct name-tag as well:

..:: it rubs the lotion on its skin ::..

THESE COLLECTORS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO DEAL WITH:

Kaleb1974 (5x) ~ Peter (3x) ~ JOAH-MAN (1x) ~ TIRPITZ (8x) ~ rougewelder (1x) ~ Facelessone (12x) ~ King-ironic (1x) ~ boggs32 (2x) ~ onthoofder ~ ess7477 (1x) ~ [email protected] (8x) ~ 2-packs (7x) ~ Arkangel (2x) ~ PIOSOL (3x) ~ pyrelus (1x) ~ Scare_Glower (1x) ~ mondo (1x) ... Thanks guys!!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by sathomaso View Post
    my austrian collector-buddy Alfred (i think he's also registered here under "tjodalf") has a greencard beast-man with correct name-tag as well
    I know Tjodalf from several German MotU forums - he most certainly is registered here as well and certainly didn't register under a different name here since wherever you find him he always uses this nick...

edDy

See my trading feedback here: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Hey thanks everyone for all the pics and info!!
    I really appreciate it.

now...has anyone witnessed the stealth armor he-man?
    AWESOME TRADERS:

MY .ORG FEEDBACK

MY EBAY FEEDBACK

~Stevetor~

Quote Originally Posted by stevetor View Post
    Hey thanks everyone for all the pics and info!!
    I really appreciate it.

now...has anyone witnessed the stealth armor he-man?
    If I recall correctly I saw it on the shelves here in Germany - but I didn't pay any attention to him since it's just a Shield Strike He-Man repack and I don't care about the name taggs...

both were part of the second and last MotU vs. Snakemen wave, furthermore there was Whiplash repack, Mer-Man redeco, Buzz-Off repack, Zodak repack, Roboto repack, Sy-Klone redeco, Trap and Smash Orko, Man-E-Faces redeco,...

edDy

I have the stealth armor heman on snakeman card and oddly enough it was packed without the shield. I don't know if any others shipped like this or if mine was just a one off factory varient, but when I saw it in the store I said what the hell and picked it up.

PS. There was also a redeco Mekanek in that wave.

Heroic Ruler of Nothing KidRandor's Avatar
    I had one of these in my collection up until a few months ago when it was sold to another forum member. I do not even remember where or when I got it but I did not go crazy looking for it. I found the Beast Man before I found Buzz Off on green card.
    Follow me on Instagram @retrotoypile

https://www.instagram.com/retrotoypile/

Weird to dig up a thread this old, but I watched for one of the Beast man with the correct nameplate on the package for 10years. and I finally seen it on eBay. only Paid $66 for it to. Which is surprising low cause I have another friend that paid 250 for one and He was crazy excited at that price.

So what's the deal with him. Is he really that rare?Did I get lucky? How many of you guys that collect have him? I know there is 4 total by the comments in this thread. just curious on what anyone else has to say about it. I heard it was a Eupiean release only?

Thanks guys!
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

Quote Originally Posted by T-man View Post
    Weird to dig up a thread this old, but I watched for one of the Beast man with the correct nameplate on the package for 10years. and I finally seen it on eBay. only Paid $66 for it to. Which is surprising low cause I have another friend that paid 250 for one and He was crazy excited at that price.

So what's the deal with him. Is he really that rare?Did I get lucky? How many of you guys that collect have him? I know there is 4 total by the comments in this thread. just curious on what anyone else has to say about it. I heard it was a Eupiean release only?

Thanks guys!
    I had both versions of the Snake Beastman, sold them in 2011, the Merman variant for $15 and the Beastman for $20. Which means I obtained them for cheaper than that. However, that was 9 years ago. I hover over ebay quite often for MOTU stuff and I almost never see the Beastman version, it's pretty rare as far as I've been able to tell. So, I consider $66 a good deal, good job.
    Don't hesitate in dealing with Cilman Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cilman View Post
    I had both versions of the Snake Beastman, sold them in 2011, the Merman variant for $15 and the Beastman for $20. Which means I obtained them for cheaper than that. However, that was 9 years ago. I hover over ebay quite often for MOTU stuff and I almost never see the Beastman version, it's pretty rare as far as I've been able to tell. So, I consider $66 a good deal, good job.
    Your the guy that helped me a few years back . I got Snakemen careded Trpjaw and a few others from you. I still appreciate you making those available for me. All I am looking for now is a Snakemen castle Grayskull, Chase He-man, Chase Skeleton, Chase Fisto and I will be complete.

Thanks for your response. good to chat with you again.
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto