Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zen's Art Stuff

Done quite a fair few clips since I was last here, here's some of the ones I have uploaded, hope you like:

Demand quality.

Least but not last:

Demand quality.

Yikes, this is another clip that is incredibly short, but due to everything happening on screen, took 2 months to complete:

Demand quality.

Took a break from my Dungeons & Dragons reproduction and returned to the my reproduction of the 80s ThunderCats intro. Working on the scene where Mumm-Ra transforms I produced this from several of the frames:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Zentron; January 25, 2020 at 05:33am.
    Demand quality.

And the project moves onward! I took a break from the above scene, I was kinda tired from doing the bandages, but even this new scene is a little annoying, however thanks to a new technique I picked up, things are moving faster than normal! Hope you like this new pic:

Demand quality.

Just finished producing all the frames early this morning... about 6am that is, another all nighter pulled, but it was the home stretch, so I had to. Anyway, thanks to the lockdown, along with the new technique to produce the images, I got everything done in a much shorter time than I usually do, which is great, even if really boring... *ahem*

So, here is my latest comparison video clip from my 4K digital reproduction of the Dungeons & Dragons animated series episode The Dragons Graveyard:

Demand quality.

Huzzah! Something that is not Dungeons & Dragons or ThunderCats related! This time, it's Wonder Woman, as a vampire, mwah-ha-ha-ha-haaa:

Haley-Quinn---Wonder-Woman-Vampiress.png
    Demand quality.

Watched the animated movie, Scooby-Doo and Ghoul School again, my favourite character of which was Sibella, Dracula's daughter, and I got to wondering, if she was to come back in one of today's WB animated movies.... what would she look like now grown up? Here's one possibility!

Sibella-Grown-Up-2.gif
    Demand quality.

This is a frame from the Jem intro sequence; I was speaking with someone on FaceBook and they liked what I had been doing with my She-Ra episode digital reproduction and he made a suggestion on me reproduction the Jem intro sometime, as it was her 35 anniversary this year... obviously I declined, but said I would at least produce one frame from the intro tonight, this was the quickest and easiest frame I could find to do.

I won't be starting up any new intro reproduction projects until I have finished one of the ones I am currently doing, this is just the one-off pic.... for now!

Demand quality.