2 1.92%
  • Other

1 0.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Character Introduced in the Movie

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Atkin View Post
    3. Lubic - If any "Earth" character deserved a toy, it was this guy. Every time he opens his mouth in the film I get a laugh. In many ways, he is the parents in the audience who took there kids to see the film, and wondered what the heck all this craziness is about. I suspect that for many parents, he was their favorite part of the film.
    I always crack up at the scene where he first sees Gwildor and exclaims, "WHAT DA HELL IS THAT?!?!"

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    blade was so bad a**. loved that character the most.
    most played with action figure.

Heroic Warrior
    Other- that part where the ending credits roll!

Sorry, saw this stinker, in the theater, on the day of its release- and at that age, STILL wanted my money back...
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

My vote certainly goes to...Blade.
    Enough said.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Court Magician
    I used to rag on Gwildor because I just saw him as a cheap imitation of Orko, but re-watching the movie as an adult, there is a charm there to the little guy. It helps to have the naturally likable Billy Barty in the role.

Saurod was the coolest looking of the new characters. He kind of gave off a Predator vibe in his design. His job was to look cool and he achieved that. Sadly, the most memorable thing he did was die.

Blade conceptually is awesome and even with very little in the film, you get the sense that there is a rivalry with He-Man that has gone on for a while. For being the most human of the mercenaries, it say a lot that he stood out the most. If there is a movie character that deserves an expansion, its him.

Karg's design is horrible (what is up with that hair?!) and his key character trait is being a little kiss up and kind of a coward. Wish Skeletor killed him instead of Saurod.

The Storm Troopers...I mean are those even characters?

Detective Lubic is the best of the Earthlings. Love that guy, lol.

The Kids are there to help move the story along, and my issues with them are largely on a conceptual level. Why is a He-Man movie dealing with teenage melodrama? That said, I didn't mind the actors that much if the decision is made to have them there, they could have been a lot more annoying than they were.

blade and gwildor.....

both actors really brought the characters to life

gwildor captured the innocent warm hearted and moralistic filmationy side of motu that i feel kids movies and cartoons are missing now to the detriment of todays youngsters and their lack of suitable role models.

blade was just great as its always a pleasure to see mr delonghis on the screen.
    Hoping for figures of: King Hsss slave girl, Major Header, Hans Hammerholder, Bubblor, Lady slither, Redeye, grr, Kayla, Gorgonne and the myp giants.

"everything will probably not be all right, but we have to try." V. Putin
    " sometimes it is necessary to be lonely in order to prove that you are right." V. Putin

Saurod had a cool visual and could have fit in with the Snake Men.

Blade was meh but his Classics figure looked decent, so I guess he'd be my 2nd.
    Tweeterhead Statue Want List: He-Man 2.0, Battle Cat, Panthor, Tung Lashor, Rattlor, Zodak (200X style), She-Ra 2.0, Sorceress, Buzz Off, Webstor, Kobra Khan, King Hiss, Scare Glow

I honestly love all of 'em.

If I have to pick only one, it'd be Blade. But Saurod, Lubic, I mean there's so many great characters in that movie. Everybody in it played the absolute hell out of the script.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA