Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Did you order King Grayskull before it sold out? - Problems with ordering, post here

Quote Originally Posted by ralgonzo26 View Post
    Hi Matty's Minion,

Forgive me if i should have already known this, but when you say "open" or "payment pending" issues that should be cleared up in the next few days, whould that also include "order in process" being cleared up as well in a few days too? i ask cause of the very reason of my order still being marked as "Order In Process"

Also on another thread at the forums here you said that you where glad people where getting calls from Customer Service. Well, my question is what kind of phone calls where the customers getting and should i be expecting one as well?

Thanks.

Mine is still "Order in Process" also.

I received a call regarding "multiple orders." They were calling to verify the multiple orders prior to billing. There were two orders on my account but I only placed one. I received one confirmation email so I didn't even know about it. I got a phone call and received an email about the problem. All was resolved over the phone.

Just wanted to say that with Matty's Minion's help, I was able to get my full refund for my cancelled order from digital river. Thank you, Matty's Minion!

Of course, this currently still leaves me Lightning McQueen- and King Grayskull-less, but I'm still holding out hope something can be worked out on that front as well.

Email says my order shipped, should be here this week. I cant wait to play.

Honestly, I'm totally confused about my order. Today is day 9 and my order is still "in process." Also, the order that I canceled on the 28th is now suddenly showing as "Order Pending Payment." All I know is that the funds were taken from my Paypal on the 28th.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Honestly, I'm totally confused about my order. Today is day 9 and my order is still "in process." Also, the order that I canceled on the 28th is now suddenly showing as "Order Pending Payment." All I know is that the funds were taken from my Paypal on the 28th.
    I think you should call Matty's customer service Tally. The reps I talked to were friendly and helpful. I only waited on "hold" for 2 minutes before talking to a rep the 2 times I called and eveything was solved within 5 minutes. Calling couldn't hurt and it gives you piece of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I think you should call Matty's customer service Tally. The reps I talked to were friendly and helpful. I only waited on "hold" for 2 minutes before talking to a rep the 2 times I called and eveything was solved within 5 minutes. Calling couldn't hurt and it gives you piece of mind.
    I've been trying to ride it out as long as possible, because I'm scared they'll tell me my order's fine followed by: "We're sorry, but your order has been canceled." 2 hours later. hehe

Well, even though i had already mentioned my status of my order in the other forum called (My King Grayskull has shipped! - Post here when received & share your experience) I figure i mention it again but this time here in this particular forum. So with that being said... finally!!! my King Grayskull order is no longer as "Order In Process". Over at mattycollector.com the "order in process now reads, "Order Complete". It's at least been 11 days since I have made the order, and i have to say that it feels really good to know that I'll be getting this figure in hopefully in a matter of days. Also hopefully my package comes untampered like i have heard from others having there package double or triple taped, plus even opened. It's really bad hearing unfortunate things to others of how there packages came to them. However with has been said above, i wonder now which King Grayskull figure will i get? Bronze or the regular one? Which ever one I'll be happy with. I also may ask myself would i want to go to e-bay to by the regular version if i happen to get the Bronze figure? Well, time will tell when that day comes and i peak in lol or open the package to see what i really have gotten.

Well, I have Matty's Minion, Customer Service and especially the forums here to thank. I feel very lucky and good to be so informed in what's going on with Masters Of The Universe in this day and age here in the forums. With that being said, as a long time He-Man & The Masters Of The Universe fan I've been since age of 4 i hope to continue collecting with the Masters Classics that's coming up with he-man in October and finish off where i left off with the 200x Masters of the Universe and also finish up with what i have left with the vintage motu as well.

Heroic Warrior
    I finally received mine yesterday.
    ne jabba no badda!

I'm gonna close this just because all the ordering for KG is all over with.
    And there's a thread now discussion confirmation receipts and receiving the figure.