Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: An introduction - Another Mattel representative here

Thanks for the welcome, everybody!

The inflatable Power Swords were great, huh? I'd be surprised if we don't get them back into production one way or another, but there aren't any plans right now.

(I may be new, but I already know how to provide vague answers and hedge everything I say!)

***Please save MOTUC questions for the WTFWTK sessions. Thanks! - JVS3***

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Welcome to the boards, Minion!

Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar
    I welcome thee, Minion!

So, huh, I guess you know Toyguru then..? Do you guys work in the same department perhaps, even?

It is always nice to know that Mattel actually has people that care about the fans!!

Welcome!
    Growing up happens in a heartbeat. One day you're in diapers; the next day you're gone... But the memories of childhood stay with you for the long haul. I remember a place... a town... a house like a lot of other houses... A yard like a lot of other yards... On a street like a lot of other streets. And the thing is... After all these years, I still look back with wonder...

Turbo Orangutan Kosmic JimPansen's Avatar
    HELLO MINION!!! greetings from Germany too!

Oh yes, the inflatable power swords were a very nice and unexpected surprise...

..but when we say "get it into production", we were referring to the one hanging on Castle Grayskull's wall at the Comic Con.
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

Heroic Warrior
    Welcome to the boards, and thanks for willing to work/share with us.

Heroic Warrior
    Welcome to the boards Minion! Thank you for taking the time to be involved with us here!

Bienvenido al foro Minion! Have a great time here and thank you very much for the website and the upcoming figures.
    COSTA RICA: NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS!

Heroic Master Of Bad Luck
    Hi! Welcome! well, i'm newer than you in the forum...
    but is really a good new to know that Mattel is watching closely the opinion of the fans to ensure a long life to this new collection! I can´t think a better way to get success in this new line that giving the fans what the fans want. Obviously, between normal parameters.
    I'm in Argentina, and i'm not the only one here that will gonna be waiting the "comming soon" button changes to "add to cart" , by hitting F5 every 2 seconds, the 15th of each month!
    So, if all comes out in the way we expect, this could be the definitive colection that all we are dreaming since so many years!
    Last edited by tsubasamaxi; August 11, 2008 at 01:44pm.

Hello Minion, welcome to the boards! Thanks for everything you all are doing for the new line! And a special thanks for really listening to the fans!

Quote Originally Posted by Matty's Minion View Post

(I may be new, but I already know how to provide vague answers and hedge everything I say!) [/COLOR][/B]
    Hahaha!
    My Vintage MOTU Want List:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=160111
    My Others Want List:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=169076
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Vintage MOC and MISB For Sale:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...FA-and-non-AFA

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Welcome Minion, nice to see more Mattel people on here.

Welcome, Glad to see another Mattel rep here.

The problems with the website on launch were to be expected, at leat I did.
    Other toy companies that sell their SDCC exclusives the Monday after have their page crash too and they have been around longer then Mattycollector.com so I think it actually went quite well for a launch.

It was amazing that King Grayskull sold out in abut 5 hours. We don't know how many were left after Comic Con but I would assume King Grayskull was a success for Mattel.

Heeeeeeeeeyy! Howdy homie. Nice to have you lurking our beloved pages. I know you'll have an awesome time here. Welcome to the boards.

Welcome! Thanks for listening. Let's hope you guys handle this right and we can make He-Man a great property again, together!

This is really a good step in the perfect direction. I'm really loving the interaction on Mattel's part with the MOTU community. If we work in some type of harmony we could really have an awesome long future of MOTU merch.

Well you don't have to lurk anymore.
    Check out the Masters Of The Galaxy Podcast. And also check out Masters of the Galaxy Facebook page

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Welcome! Thanks for being involved!

Evil master of... stuff. He-Lurker's Avatar
    Welcome! I must say, after Toy Guru's posts, seeing the comic con panel, and now another Mattel member posting, I'm more excited than ever for this new line. Mattel really does seem to care about the fan community and want their input, I hope this is the beginning of a new, hopefully long, dialog with the fans

Collector of Toys 4 Life
    Welcome to the boards, MINION!!!

glad to know Mattel has some people to keep in contact with us, and we haven't been forgotten. hopefully this new line will be the start of getting MOTU back to its former glory, and many years of success & product.
    There are so many figures to choose from and make so I really hope this time it's done right and stays that way. i hope whatever problems there were with the previous toyline are all resolved so we can look to future with this great new toyline, which appears to potentially be the best motu ever!! It looks like it could be the greatest comeback of the past two decades, so lets keep it going for as long as it takes. If every character gets remade, it could be one of the biggest 6'' action figure collections in a very long time as well.

long live MOTU!!

keep in touch. and again, welcome to the boards!
    Lifelong fan of: MOTU, G.I.Joe, Transformers, most 'good' movies of any genre, Star Wars, oldies/classic rock & country music, WWE/WWF/WCW/NWA wrestling, old school circus sideshow performers & fictional movie 'creatures', my friends and family. oh, yes...and I love action figures!!!!!

Support MVCreations for MOTUC!!!!

hi, Johnny

Welcome!

I have to say that it's nice to have direct communication - I have noticed it working REALLY well for the DC collector lines (via sites like actionfigureinsider.com), and it's a good thing for us here!

LOVE the inflatable swords - that was an excellent idea... they remind me of the plastic power swords I had as a kid (that I always broke).

I was one of the more unlucky members here --- many of us are obviously long-time fans, fans who have been loyal to the brand and Mattel throughout all of the motu incarnations - and it was hard to get excited about the new site, and ordering a figure, and then lose out the way we all did.

I mean, if I had had all day to sit there and keep trying, I would have, but it was a busy day for me, so I couldn't keep re-entering the order

Server problems are consistently a problem for sites like that though - I wish we, the members here, could have been a test group I know, that would have been impractical, and a source of tons of extra work... but it would have been awesome.

The new line is amazing though - at least from what we've seen...

MORE WOMEN!! lol.. please?

We had a thread going somewhere about who we wished would appear, and it seems that, especially among collectors, the women of MOTU/POP are quite popular... and perhaps by re-doing the POP women, some of the POP-naysayers here will be converted.

Anyway, it's great to 'meet' you!
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Welcome Matty´s Minion

welcome minion , it makes me feel so good that there is mattel people on here that way they know we love MOTU and want more
    but seriously welcome aboard Minion
    Eternian Beastmaster

Movie mayhem!
    Welcome to the boards MMinion. Its nice to see you guys checking up on what we are talking about. :-)
    Check out my MOTU Spin off comic here: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...62#post3784962

Welcome Johnny.
    Always nice to have a new member, & we are glad you will be here with us as a part of the fan community.
    Thanks for introducing yourself, & for helping out with MOTUC!!
    This is a very nice fan community, & I hope you enjoy your stay!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!!

Jafaristew...the guy that coined the term "200X."

Welcome to the boards, Minion!

Awesome to have another Mattel-rep on board!!

edDy
    Evil is a point of view - Lestat in Interview with the Vampire

See my trading feedback here: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread