Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Filmation Soundtrack CD from La-La Land Records (release date: 4/7/15)

Replacement received!
    All good! arrived in top notch condition too!

( The CD-Rs came in with broken case )

Just received the set yesterday and the kids and I are loving it. Grab your figures, blast the disks, and you'll feel like you're in your own episode of MOTU!
    Snake Mountain, FINALLY!!!

I'm still waiting for mine to get shipped to me. As soon as I get them I am going to burn them to my ITunes account so I can have them forever.

There's a gent on ebay UK successfully selling these for £28.95 each. That's 44 dollars! Cheaper to order from elsewhere.

So this was just the 1st series?

Quote Originally Posted by WALTOR View Post
    So this was just the 1st series?
    It is just the Filmation series if that is what you mean.

Oh okay cool

A She-Ra follow-up would be a dream come true!
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Dylamug - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets - King Ahgo - Filmation Grizzlor, Mantenna, Leech, Modulok and Multi-Bot

It's series 1 and 2 of the Filmation series - not the 1990s series or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    A She-Ra follow-up would be a dream come true!
    I'm dreaming like you!!
    I can't stop listening to it every day! (In the BCI She-Ra dvd's menu the tracks are in stereo and in perfect quality... So, some tracks still exists, but It has been a mistery why we never knew where they came from! -also you can hear in stereo "the power of she-ra" track in the pixel dan review of Motuc Adora).
    Last edited by Java; June 21, 2015 at 02:16pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    I'm dreaming like you!!
    I can't stop listening to it every day! (In the BCI She-Ra dvd's menu the tracks are in stereo and in perfect quality... So, some tracks still exists, but It has been a mistery why we never knew where they came from! -also you can hear in stereo "the power of she-ra" track in the pixel dan review of Motuc Adora).
    Well LLL found the He-Man tapes in England (for some unbeknownst reason!) so I assume the She-Ra tapes will be there also.

I'd be first in the queue for a She-Ra set, though some choices would have to be made about the music. Do you include The Secret of the Sword? Do you include some of the previously released He-Man material which is heavily used in She-Ra?

I'm glad I caught this in time. Arrived today, and just wanted to say what others have probably said by now: If you're on the fence about getting this, don't even hesitate. It's totally worth it. SO glad it was released. Some of us have only waited a lifetime for it...

Quote Originally Posted by litefoot View Post
    Well LLL found the He-Man tapes in England (for some unbeknownst reason!) so I assume the She-Ra tapes will be there also.

I'd be first in the queue for a She-Ra set, though some choices would have to be made about the music. Do you include The Secret of the Sword? Do you include some of the previously released He-Man material which is heavily used in She-Ra?
    Yes. My understanding is that new music was being developed for the new show and these instrumentals then got used in He-Man too. They're primarily She-Ra themes though, and should be used on a She-Ra soundtrack.

I'd hope they'd include music from SOTS and also A Christmas Special...aside from the Jingle Bells-infused theme tune, it has some really nice, atmospheric tracks that weren't used again in the series.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Dylamug - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets - King Ahgo - Filmation Grizzlor, Mantenna, Leech, Modulok and Multi-Bot

Comment by MV Gerhard of La La Land Records on the FSM forum, concerning their recent He-Man soundtrack:

"Its been doing very well. We hope to be doing more Eternia projects in the future."

Yay!

Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    Comment by MV Gerhard of La La Land Records on the FSM forum, concerning their recent He-Man soundtrack:

"Its been doing very well. We hope to be doing more Eternia projects in the future."

Yay!
    I'm still hoping for a re-release of the motion picture soundtrack. I missed it and would like to have it.
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

Creator of Kaiju Kaos.

Yay!
    Awesome!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

That's welcome news. With everything still getting released by James to YouTube, you know there is still a lot of unreleased material for another album, and maybe a POP album.

That is great news indeed! Here's hoping for that She-Ra album!
    For the Honor, for the Glory, for the Power of GRAYSKULL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drakken View Post
    That is great news indeed! Here's hoping for that She-Ra album!
    I'm waiting the She-Ra La-La-Land soundtrack version!

Me too friends, me too. And to answer the previous question - yes. Rerelease whatever He-Man music was brought into She-Ra. Make it a two-disc or three-disc affair.

Heroic Warrior
    Pretty cool. So What Would That Fall Under She-rA AND THE Animated Movie AND THE Live Action movie? What else is there?

Oh dear God. PLEASE let them release a She-Ra album.

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    Yes! This would be a dream. Even if they didn't re-release all of the music that was shared with He-Man and kept it at one disc, having the theme song would be incredible!
    "Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

I guess we need to push this more to make people aware of the soundtrack. the mention of it doing well and hope to do another in the future, does not sound that assuring to me. If it was doing great, they would already be working on another as we speak. But doing well, who knows how long before we get another. Hopefully next year, and hopefully She-ra.

Glad to hear it's doing well! I'd still love a vinyl release.
    Upcoming MOTU-inspired Graphic Novel: www.eonquest.com