Thread: night stalker question!

night stalker question!

i bought my night stalker around the year 2000 or 2001 and i had it on my collection all this time
    and this is the trhid time someone come and ask me if i paint the strydor helmet in purple, but i dont, the helmet is purple and its not painted, i got it long time ago, i was looking on interner for a night stalker with helmet and i did not found one??
    is this a diferent version or what?
    here are the photo

[email protected]
    visit my albums:
    awesome trades with: harold, krosfyah, bobtheodd, Agostinho, boggs32, sallah, beastor
    Visit my facebook page 2917 likes already!!!!! XD
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...259610?sk=info

i have 2 night stalkers that are mint in sealed packages. i have not seen one like you have, it could be a variant that i have not seen, but most likely someone simply added a different helmet, most likely a painted stridor helmet
    My Collection:

Items available for sale or trade.

I have had Good Trades/Deals with: Siroko, Klocket, JVS3, oICEMANo, River, roboticplanet, rougewelder, joeybones, dutch, miscus555, tsilevon, charliecore, cderby79, manson1978, CrazyMotuFan, TombstonePiledrive, rcpax & dark knight.

but its the plastic color, its not painted, someone could say i did it but i dont, thats why i was curious
    mmmmmm, weird
    [email protected]
    visit my albums:
    awesome trades with: harold, krosfyah, bobtheodd, Agostinho, boggs32, sallah, beastor

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    That awesome dood, you might have something there. I've never seen a knock off Stalker, and that's usually where off color variants come from. Hopefully you have a rare foreign variant or something. Are there any markings you can find? Can you compare the plastic quality to that of another Stalker?

Sweet find however you look at it!
    good luck

Nightstalker with with purple helmet variation are rarely seen, VERY hard to find.
    Call yourself a lucky guy that you own one.
    ..:: it rubs the lotion on its skin ::..

THESE COLLECTORS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO DEAL WITH:

Kaleb1974 (5x) ~ Peter (3x) ~ JOAH-MAN (1x) ~ TIRPITZ (8x) ~ rougewelder (1x) ~ Facelessone (12x) ~ King-ironic (1x) ~ boggs32 (2x) ~ onthoofder ~ ess7477 (1x) ~ [email protected] (8x) ~ 2-packs (7x) ~ Arkangel (2x) ~ PIOSOL (3x) ~ pyrelus (1x) ~ Scare_Glower (1x) ~ mondo (1x) ... Thanks guys!!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by sathomaso View Post
    Nightstalker with with purple helmet variation are rarely seen, VERY hard to find.
    Call yourself a lucky guy that you own one.
    i bought this horse long time ago like 7 or 8 years ago, untill today i thought all night stalker come with helmet, but wel looks like not, i bought this night stalker to one guy who use to have a motu collection, he used to buy lots, then complete his figures and sell the figures that he have already, one day this guy wanted to sell all his motu collection and i bought to him almost all his collection ( he had like 30 action figures, one castle and some vehicles) in the lot i bought to him was this night stalker, was really cheap, for this horse i pay like 5 dollars, well the thing is that this horse below his body said mexico mattel inc 1983 but its possible that the helmet is from another country because like i said he used to get pieces from everywhere to get his action figures complete, below the helmet saids M.I 1983
    maybe is from mexico, maybe not, im not sure, this is not a custom and its not painted, the plastic is from that color, now i feel lucky to have it, looks to be a weird piece, i wonder if there is another guy on here to have one????
    i would like to know if its from mexico or from another country or maybe was a mistake from mattel
    Last edited by dark knight; September 4, 2008 at 10:20pm.
    [email protected]
    visit my albums:

The NIght Stalker Helmet is from the Venezuela version made by Rotoplast. It was the only country that made the helmet for Night Stalker.
    Emile

yeah, congrats! I know my Night Stalker is helmetless...
    Auto-reply: out of the office until further notice, please shoot me an e-mail below or wait for a long time to hear back... happy MOTUCing

E-mail me:
    [email protected]

Thanks Guys! (my Positives in TR):
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...threadid=62577

Quote Originally Posted by Emile1976 View Post
    The NIght Stalker Helmet is from the Venezuela version made by Rotoplast. It was the only country that made the helmet for Night Stalker.
    thank u i really wanted to know
    [email protected]
    visit my albums:

Quote Originally Posted by Emile1976 View Post

That is not correct!
    The purple helmet was also available as European issue of NIGHT STALKER (Made In France). NIGHT STALKER called in Europe KNIGHTMARE!

Please check up your helmet for production notes...

KNOCK-OFF MESSIAH galaxy warrior's Avatar
    rotoplast is the only company to produce nightstalker in this fashion as its normal version. some variants have been noticed in france and in brazil but not as the standard release. rotoplast also released stridor in nightstalkers paint styling. they just ran both horses off through the same molds and stencils.

THE CONTINUING WORLD OF MOTU

http://cotuworld.blogspot.com/

Widget
    I would say that you have something that is rare.

Gratz!

Here are 2 links that I found that has pictures. It's not in English so here's a loose online translation:

http://www.planeteternia.de/cgi-bin/...Key=1284;Nr=15 (German Site)
    The Night Stalker was a genuine good deal, in addition, the TC Skeletor and FF He-Man I got very favorably inclusive Packing and Minicomic. Thank God, otherwise the back tie-clips would have been missing surely.

http://starscream.xm.com/nsph.htm (Portuguese Site)
    This Night Stalker with helmet rouxo is known but never he had been found with box, for this reason was unknown its origin. Thanks to the collector Thomas Fischer now 1º exemplary in box is known! Although not to consist localization in the box the language in the box indicates that he is deriving of Argentina, the stranger is not to be of the Top toys.

Last edited by psycho_klown66; September 8, 2008 at 02:49am.

sounds great to know untill now i just thought that was so common,and now i feel lucky
    well at least my night stalker will not feel cold on his head on winter time
    [email protected]
    visit my albums:

That was the one I had back in my childhood, I thought they all had the purple helmet. So what's the non Rotoplast version like? No helmet at all or another color?

Nice find you have one of the rarest items in the MOTU line.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by psycho_klown66 View Post
    http://www.planeteternia.de/cgi-bin/...Key=1284;Nr=15 (German Site)
    The Night Stalker was a genuine good deal, in addition, the TC Skeletor and FF He-Man I got very favorably inclusive Packing and Minicomic. Thank God, otherwise the back tie-clips would have been missing surely.
    Ha, that's mine in the first pic! Purchased mine via eBay for € 16,- from a guy in Munich who didn't know what he had there.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

About how much do these things go by these days? I found someone selling two Rotoplast Night Stalkers here in Venezuela, and I don't know if they're too expensive, both in their boxes, they're selling them for $88.48 each (190 venezuelan BF). I may get one for Buzz Saw Hordak (Every once in a while I get Rotoplast figures for him), wrote him yesterday about it and don't know yet if he's interested, if the price's not too high for him.
    But if that price is reasonable perhaps I could get the extra horse for someone else here, or both horses if BZH is not interested.
    Last edited by krugos; September 10, 2008 at 11:13am.

I think there is another, older thread here where we see different versions of Nightstalker, where we see two ones with violet helmets. If you like, I can go search for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowhead Whale View Post
    I think there is another, older thread here where we see different versions of Nightstalker, where we see two ones with violet helmets. If you like, I can go search for it.
    Yep that was my thread with the NightStalkers, allow me to paste the link:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=154725

Last edited by sathomaso; September 11, 2008 at 02:14pm.
    ..:: it rubs the lotion on its skin ::..

THESE COLLECTORS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO DEAL WITH:

Kaleb1974 (5x) ~ Peter (3x) ~ JOAH-MAN (1x) ~ TIRPITZ (8x) ~ rougewelder (1x) ~ Facelessone (12x) ~ King-ironic (1x) ~ boggs32 (2x) ~ onthoofder ~ ess7477 (1x) ~ [email protected] (8x) ~ 2-packs (7x) ~ Arkangel (2x) ~ PIOSOL (3x) ~ pyrelus (1x) ~ Scare_Glower (1x) ~ mondo (1x) ... Thanks guys!!! :-)